Author Topic: Stem Cell Research?  (Read 116 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Stem Cell Research?
« on: March 01, 2005, 08:46:17 PM »
what are your thoughts on it? i believe that they should research this 100%. they say they can possibly cure paralysis, alzhiemers,parkinsons,cancer,hiv christ a shitload of stuff!. and if you think about it it really does make sense considering everything in the body is based on these stem cells. guess the big question is it moral or not to kill the embryo's for the research. the mian argument against is saying that the embryos have souls and are considered human beings and your killing them, but i dont agree with that. thoughts?

Sikotic™

Re: Stem Cell Research?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 09:12:04 PM »
Research never hurt nobody. Peopel that don't wanna do research wanna be stuck in the stone age or somethin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 11:52:59 PM »
I'm all for it.  Fuck a Embryo!

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 09:46:27 AM »
i think its only a 4 cell embryo... if its a foetus then fuck it, if its only 4 cells then i dont disagree with it...

back i n the day it was considered blasphemy to research organs etc.. it was illegal to cut someone open, the only research that was made was with doctors that operated on injured gladiators...

give it time cloning will be accepted.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 10:38:23 AM »
give it time cloning will be accepted.
i hope not for 2 reasons the scope for abuse and the chances of fucking things up for future generations when they start reproducing

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 12:14:19 PM »
i dont know my stance on cloning, my opinion is we know nothing about it so its wrong... but eventually we could produce super humans, but alot of inhumanity would have to take place before that goal is achieved. the upcoming study to human cloning is evil.

have you seen alien ressurection ? all those fucked up clone versions of segorney...

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 01:10:58 PM »
i think stem cells should be researched. You'll never know the possibilities until you have researched it.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 09:26:33 PM »

In case you can't read the fine print:

I SUPPORT STEM CELL RESEARCH
BUT ONLY AS A BYPRODUCT OF
MY SUPPORT FOR KILLING BABIES.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2005, 08:15:17 AM »
lol at that shirt. imagine having to do a presentation in highschool or sum shit in front of the class on stem cell research and wearing that shirt.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2005, 06:23:29 PM »
I don't really have an opinion one way or the other.  It's not really any of my business, I'll never be involved with the Stem Cell Research movement, so my time and energy thinking is better served somewhere else.  Even if I figured out the perfect opinion or thoughts on Stem Cell Research, my opinion and thoughts would be useless, so it's not worth my time. 

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2005, 07:46:36 PM »
I don't really have an opinion one way or the other.  It's not really any of my business, I'll never be involved with the Stem Cell Research movement, so my time and energy thinking is better served somewhere else.  Even if I figured out the perfect opinion or thoughts on Stem Cell Research, my opinion and thoughts would be useless, so it's not worth my time. 

you wont be involved with the iraq war either fucker. keep all your opinions to yourself then, half the shit you speak of you dont have a clue about anywhat you shit face.