Author Topic: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap  (Read 1488 times)

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • the realest niigga in here
New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap
« on: August 19, 2002, 04:25:17 AM »
http://www.contrabandit.com/Sounds/articles/snoopinterview.htm

Contrabandit.com: The streets are talking right now about a song of yours that has leaked out called "Pimp Slap"…

Snoop Dogg: Oh yeah they better.

CB: Why did you feel like it was time to come out more publicly about the whole Suge Knight situation?

S: Because Suge Knight is bitch and the whole world needs to know that. He's a big bully and I ain't afraid of him. So I am willing to check him in public like I did at the BET awards, check him on record like I did on "Pimp Slap" and check him in real life if I have to. He's bad for the game. He's the bad seed in the rap game right now and people need to stop treating him like he's… whatever he is because he's bad for business. He's not creating no opportunities. He doing nothing put hating on everybody that's on top of the game and he tries to bully and punk muthafuckas. But you run up on a man. Last time you seen me I was a boy. I'm a man now nigga so you got to come see me.

CB: What about the situation with you and Kurupt? You spoke on that a little bit.

S: But you heard. He's still my homeboy though. So I can't really throw no lashes at Kurupt. I just wanted to check him and let him know. The song is called "Pimp Slap" and it is there for a reason cuz everybody who I spoke on needed to get slapped. It ain't that I don't love 'em, it's just that niggas needed to get checked.

CB: Are you expecting retaliation in the form of songs?

S: Man, they can't fuck with me man. You know that. Can't none of these niggas fuck with me in the game. None of them. None of them. Zero. The only nigga that can fuck with me in this game is Ice Cube, believe that.

CB: It seems like everybody thought that you and Xzibit were in the same crew or collective family.

S: Naw, he don't represent me so I don't represent him.

CB: What happened with that?

S: You gotta ask him. It's like he don't represent me. When it comes to Suge Knight he gets scared. I ain't never been scared of nobody or ask nobody to fight my beefs for me but if I'm down with you then I'm down with you 100% regardless and can't nobody make me stop being down with you. I love X for what he do as a musician, as a hip-hop artist but as far as him being down with me, he don't represent me.

CB: It seemed like when Pac was alive and he had problems with Biggie and Puff and Bad Boy you kind of stayed out of it. That was his beef…

S: Yeah that was his beef because I had love for Biggie and Pac and Puff at the same time. They was my loved ones and I loved them for what they did. If I woulda stepped in, I wouldn't have made the situation no better, so by me stepping out I tried to be the peace figure and tried to show them that some situations can be worked out through conversation. I felt like the niggas that I'm speaking on… they know how to get at me and we can work this shit out.

But Suge Knight is the only muthafucka that I feel don't have no understanding, he's just nonsense. He don't have no peace and no love in his heart. If he does decide to step up and be a man and say "Damn Snoop Dogg. You make me all this money, you made Death Row what it was, you wrote all them hit records. I need to stop hating on you and love you for what you've done for me and what you've done for rap" then I'd sit down with him and we can make peace. But until then I'm riding on his muthafuckin' ass.

CB: Do you feel like Xzibit is taking a role kinda like you took back then by saying that this doesn't have anything to do with him?

S: Naw, I don't think that's the role he's taking. I think he's scared. I wasn't scared when I took the position that I took. I took the position because Biggie hadn't done nothing to me and Pac was my nigga so I felt I didn't have to get involved. Suge Knight checked Xzibit at a club and asked him, "Nigga, what's up with you and Snoop Dogg?" And his comments was, "Oh, I only make records with them". Instead of saying, "Oh, that's my nigga. What's happenin'" He bowed all the way down. So that's the reason why I got offended.

CB: Have you talked to Xzibit about this?

S: Briefly. And I respect the fact that you got a son and ain't nobody gonna take care of your son but you. You gotta be a man. That's why I say I don't hate him and I'm not mad at him. It's just he doesn't represent me. What I represent is this real Crip shit. From the heart and soul. Xzibit ain't a Crip and he ain't a gangbanger, so I couldn't expect him to do what he's not bred to do.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 04:33:28 AM »
thaaaaaaatz a hella tight interwiev...

thanx for hookin us up...

What I represent is this real Crip shit. From the heart and soul.

damn.... dats deep..  :'(

lol  :D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 04:39:03 AM »
woah this interview is REAL.......covers alot of interesthing things....The only one that can fuck with him is Cube...  :o
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 05:02:43 AM »
thanks for the interview, tight shit.  I have gained a hell of a lot more respect for Snoop lately.

Dogg Sinatra

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 05:18:13 AM »
Really nice interview!!!
DAAAM! Xzibit is wack for not standing up for his homies!
"OL' BLUE EYEZ DOGG SINATRA MAKE A NIGGA DISAPPEAR LIKE JIMMY HOFFA..."

"GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THA MUTHAFUCKIN' HOUSE WITH A FAT DICK FOR YOUR MUTHAFUCKIN' MOUTH..."

Hittman

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 05:26:33 AM »
LMFAO @ Snoop thinking Ice Cube is the only one better then him. That motherfucka thinks hes the GOAT when he aint got shit. His musics fucking wack, and hes wack. Xzibit would still rip Snoop to shreds, and talent-wise Xzibit is about 50 times better then Snoop. Anyway, how does Snoop Dogg know about Suge asking Xzibit in a club wether they were homies or not?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 05:30:02 AM »
hows he real when he has to pay crips to protect him?
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Lil Jay

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2002, 05:34:28 AM »
hows he real when he has to pay crips to protect him?

thats a bullshit rumor. seriously, do you believe that he pays crips to protect him? muhaha where u heard this, probably at the death row forum
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2002, 05:38:16 AM »
"snoop may rap about living the gangsta lifestyle but he said he will never live it again."-behind the music

then he went on to talk about that farther^

not to mention that deathrow(bloods) and badboy(crips) both paid gangmembers to be bodyguards.

i don't even go tha row forum.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Lil Jay

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2002, 05:42:22 AM »
"snoop may rap about living the gangsta lifestyle but he said he will never live it again."-behind the music

that doesnt prove shit

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2002, 05:48:18 AM »
your a fool if you think snoop has no affiliation with crips.  I have already explained this before in another thread and I don't feel like explaining it again.  Try talking to a real member of a gang, its not like you can just walk off the set.  With people I have talked to if you join a gang your in it for life, unless you can live through like 6 bullets to the chest.  Not only that but snoop served like a year in LA county jail, before he was a star.  That shit ain't no joke at all, so all you who think snoop is some soft ass nigga that can't fend for himself, you got your head somewhere it shouldn't be.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 05:56:02 AM »
you seem to be forgetting that he was in the crips a long time ago. its not like he just broke his ties. ever wonder why the rolling 60's are after him?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 06:00:16 AM »
who cares if he was with the crips a long time ago, and it wasn't that long anyway just 10 or 11 years.  And like I said it ain't like you can just walk off the set.  Plus look at all the RTC claiming he does in his song.  You really think that crips would let him do that if he wasn't affiliated.  I don't know anything about the 60's comming after him, but he is always gonna have people on his ass.  He is rich and famous and there are plenty of jealous people out there, that want to see him fall cause that can't taste the success that he has.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 06:04:43 AM »
for one i got inside niggaz at the row suge did check x to the scarry as z in a club "naww mr suge i only make records with him" xzibits a bitch in real life and its been shown through the new article in the source he need to be a real nigga his son dont need a bitch as a father u think suge will respect him for backin down if he would have been like thats my nigga he would have gotten real respect from simon. as for snoop well see you gotta respect this nigga for leading the way for mutha fukas to get at suge knight every body got they tails tucked fuck that nigga he got kurupts skinny ass scared to death xzibt petrified and whos next? fuck that nigga snoop pound his ass im riding with you  >:(
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 06:05:14 AM »
great interview. thanks for the hook up.

"....Suge Knight is bitch and the whole world needs to know that" ;D

lbc213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2002, 06:21:03 AM »
WOOOOOOOOW, great interview, finally some info from the man himself.

bez

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2002, 06:28:52 AM »
Dam great interview, I felt snoop on most of it.  Dont look like X and Snoop are gunna be working together for a good while.  So what if X shitted out who wouldent shit at the fact that a man who is like 7 foottall and like 300lbs fronted him.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2002, 06:29:24 AM »
thats some real shit snoop is speaking

kalliweed

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2002, 07:04:44 AM »
Snoop "tell it like it is and not like it was"...lol..umm smartass?...where did u got that info about snoop payin cripz to bodyguard him?....thats wack yo...if u gon hate on snoop come with some real shit..snoop is apart of the rollin 20 crip..yea..one of the most notorious gangz in L.A...Da nigga got lucky and became a Rap star...what u expect the man to do..GangBang on other niggaz still?..all dem niggaz in the rap game aint blasting gunz on other fools and they still rappin about gunz on wax so why should snoop still be shootin niggaz and sellin drugz and the streets.....and another thing who gives a fuck if Suge Knight is 300lb..u gona let muthafuca that is 300lb punk your ass everytime he see's ya?...Suge can't fuck with anybody like that else is Swamp ass is goin back to JAIL ....plus niggas bleed just like us!!!...da big bitch aint iron...Peace

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2002, 07:25:58 AM »
jayo was talkin about it in an interview.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2002, 07:36:06 AM »
that was tight.

Thanks for hooking that up.  Snoop explains himself really well in that interview.  Im glad he cleared things up, and I agree with most of what he was saying.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2002, 07:37:52 AM »
xzibit is my man.. but damn.. he really was a hoe when suge talked to him  :-/

DPGC2001

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2002, 07:42:32 AM »
Xzibit sounded mad shook in that Source interview this month...Dude should stop making songs like Get Your Walk On when he can't even stand up like a man...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2002, 07:50:36 AM »
Dude should stop making songs like Get Your Walk On when he can't even stand up like a man...

word up.  I like Xzibit and he is a tight rapper and get your walk on is a really dope song, but man he needs to have his homies back and vice versa.  I sort of understand cause Xzibit had nothing to do with it, but he had nothing to do with the dre and jd beef, and he made a diss song.  Fuck it though, Suge is an intimidating man, and I am sure if I was in Xzibit's situation I would have been scared as hell too.  Anyone on this board who thinks suge isn't an intimidating man needs to wake up.

Hittman

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2002, 07:52:44 AM »
Xzibit is still homies with Ras Kass, Saafir, & Eminem so I doubt he has anything to be worried about. Can't see Eminem & Ras Kass on a track together though.