Author Topic: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap  (Read 1489 times)

J.Roller

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • STR8 WESTCOASTIN
Re: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2002, 07:53:36 AM »
nice interview, shit bout to get interesting 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
L  E  E  A  N  N     T  W  E  E  D  E  N

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2002, 08:28:54 AM »
Xzibit is still homies with Ras Kass, Saafir, & Eminem so I doubt he has anything to be worried about. Can't see Eminem & Ras Kass on a track together though.

U really do love ras and X don't u??

every post i read is either bout Ras kass or Xzibit, get off theirs Nuuuuuutz

Treyvone

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2002, 09:20:52 AM »
I notice alot of peepz calling Xzibit a bitch, but lets be real. Xzibit doesn't mob around everywhere he goes with a fucking army like Snoop does. Keisha Monk from 100.3 the Beat said Snoop had like 75 people with him on stage at the Summer Jam. At the BET Awards he had like 20 peepz with him. He talks about standing up to Suge at the BET Awards show, but god damn Suge was by himself. I'm not saying he's a bitch cuz he rolls with a big ass crew, cuz I would want all the protection i could have also. I'm just saying look at the facts. We don't know what Snoop would do if it were just him and Suge. I honestly doubt Snoop would go head up with him, like he claims he would in that "Pimp Slap" song...... Xzibit even said that hes not a hard person to find, and thats apparent cuz Suge found his ass and confronted him. Snoop has back up and man power to talk shit against a Suge Knight. Xzibit doesn't and hes made that known. I do wish Xzibit and Dre would be more vocal, cuz I hate to see Suge fucking with people for no reason, but at the same time I understand why they aren't. Everybody calling Xzibit a bitch needs to chill out.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dpg production
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2002, 09:44:21 AM »
jayo was talkin about it in an interview.

ok then lets believe everything jayo says, and if the 60's have beef with him it's because jayo has beef and he reps them but then they gotta have beef with tray deee then cause he fucked up jayo.................anyway the rollin 60s are a totally different set just like if jayo walked into the eastside of long beach his shit would get fucked up by the 20s and insanes

and maybee he does hire crips to be security but that don't mean he's not one i mean shit to me thats hella g he keeps his gang on payroll to be his security instead of off duty police or somethin
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Hittman

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2002, 09:53:35 AM »

U really do love ras and X don't u??

every post i read is either bout Ras kass or Xzibit, get off theirs Nuuuuuutz

LOL - So people aren't allowed to like artists now. Shut the fuck up.

the_truth

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2002, 09:56:43 AM »
Amazing how you Snoop dick ridas are calling Xzibit all kind of bitches now. Damn ya'll need to stop defending Snoop every move like he always right and stop brushing your teeth with his dick constantly.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2002, 10:01:51 AM »

Man, they can't fuck with me man. You know that. Can't none of these niggas fuck with me in the game. None of them. None of them. Zero. The only nigga that can fuck with me in this game is Ice Cube, believe that

Xzibit ain't a Crip and he ain't a gangbanger, so I couldn't expect him to do what he's not bred to do.

For reals, only 4 rappers on the west, made the west what it is in terms of lyricals, and just being straight dope. Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, 2Pac and M.C. Ren. Eazy never wrote shit, Ice T and Too Short were too simple and Xzibit needs to still prove himself. Like anyone else, you want to be the best, you got to be the best. Just 'cause the Sacramento Kings had a better record, and had a deeper roster, and considered better than the Lakers, didn't make them NBA Champions. Same with Snoop and X. I love X, but Snoop is the King of the Westcoast until someone comes and either he steps down from the throne, or they battle him for it.

Also, the shit about X not being a banger, that's straight real. X didn't grow up in the L.A. gang life, so he can't be expected to know how to handle it. I mention before, his more Hip-Hop than Gangsta Rap.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2002, 10:06:40 AM »

LOL - So people aren't allowed to like artists now. Shut the fuck up.

lol no,it's jus if u were any further up ras kass's ass, u'd be able to know what he had for breakfast!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2002, 10:23:45 AM »
OH WELL snoop sayd he ain`t scared.....OH well
HEY snoop why did you run out of a las vegas hotel when Suge Knight came to talk to you some weeks ago?
What about the thing happened with Keita Rock?
Keita Rock had one word for it PARANOIA.

Snoop sounds like a guy who realized that nobody gives a fuck about him anymoore and that Suge Knight is untouchable.

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2002, 10:25:34 AM »

lol no,it's jus if u were any further up ras kass's ass, u'd be able to know what he had for breakfast!

LMAO :o :)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dpg production
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2002, 10:30:55 AM »
Amazing how you Snoop dick ridas are calling Xzibit all kind of bitches now. Damn ya'll need to stop defending Snoop every move like he always right and stop brushing your teeth with his dick constantly.

lol that is true i don't know why people are hating on xzibit so much now i see why snoop is mad at him but let snoop be mad at him, and listen to x's music i just hope they make music togethor cause they sound tight togethor on the mic

"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2002, 10:47:39 AM »

ok then lets believe everything jayo says, and if the 60's have beef with him it's because jayo has beef and he reps them but then they gotta have beef with tray deee then cause he fucked up jayo.................anyway the rollin 60s are a totally different set just like if jayo walked into the eastside of long beach his shit would get fucked up by the 20s and insanes

and maybee he does hire crips to be security but that don't mean he's not one i mean shit to me thats hella g he keeps his gang on payroll to be his security instead of off duty police or somethin

so you're basically saying its ok for the snoop dickriders to believe what snoop says but its not ok for me to believe jayo who is STILL bangin with the crips? get the fuck outta here.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2002, 10:48:37 AM »

lol that is true i don't know why people are hating on xzibit so much now i see why snoop is mad at him but let snoop be mad at him, and listen to x's music i just hope they make music togethor cause they sound tight togethor on the mic

word.. i mean.. x did a bitch-move.. but he's still x to tha z...

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dpg production
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2002, 11:00:40 AM »

so you're basically saying its ok for the snoop dickriders to believe what snoop says but its not ok for me to believe jayo who is STILL bangin with the crips? get the fuck outta here.

na i'm not saying it's cool to believe everything snoop says either, but jayo reminds me of daz kinda where he just starts beefin and talkin shit

ok heres what i wrote again where did i say anything about believe everything snoop says? i was just sayin even if what jayos sayin is true it has nothing to do with snoop being a crip cause it's a whole nother set.........

"ok then lets believe everything jayo says, and if the 60's have beef with him it's because jayo has beef and he reps them but then they gotta have beef with tray deee then cause he fucked up jayo.................anyway the rollin 60s are a totally different set just like if jayo walked into the eastside of long beach his shit would get fucked up by the 20s and insanes  

and maybee he does hire crips to be security but that don't mean he's not one i mean shit to me thats hella g he keeps his gang on payroll to be his security instead of off duty police or somethin "

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2002, 11:09:52 AM »

na i'm not saying it's cool to believe everything snoop says either, but jayo reminds me of daz kinda where he just starts beefin and talkin shit

ok heres what i wrote again where did i say anything about believe everything snoop says? i was just sayin even if what jayos sayin is true it has nothing to do with snoop being a crip cause it's a whole nother set.........

"ok then lets believe everything jayo says, and if the 60's have beef with him it's because jayo has beef and he reps them but then they gotta have beef with tray deee then cause he fucked up jayo.................anyway the rollin 60s are a totally different set just like if jayo walked into the eastside of long beach his shit would get fucked up by the 20s and insanes  

and maybee he does hire crips to be security but that don't mean he's not one i mean shit to me thats hella g he keeps his gang on payroll to be his security instead of off duty police or somethin "

i thought you were being sarcastic on the first line. i understand what you're saying now.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

West Coast Veteran

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2002, 11:25:03 AM »
Damn this was an amazing interview. Hopefully this will effect Snoop's music for the better. Emotion usually results in great music.

"The only nigga that can fuck with me in this game is Ice Cube, believe that."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2002, 12:21:07 PM »
I think Snoop is an idiot, and he's just looking for people too protect him and be with him against Suge Knight...Therefore he makes up rumors about "Xzibit is a pussy"...Xzibit doesnt wanna be involved in any beef that could result in death...Xzibit is REAL smart if u ask me...He's about 100X smarter than Snoop Dogg...Xzibit will be saying too himself "I told u so" when Snoop get's shot in the head over some stupid beef...Xzibit would have too be really dumb too get involved in beef with gang member affiliates...Just look at what happened too Pac and Biggie...And now Snoop is next...X has a lot more too lose than himself...He has a family, and a little boy too take care of...Too much shit has gone down with people who dissed Suge Knight for him too get involved...

Snoop aint no "real nigga" for dissin Suge...Xzibit is the "Real nigga" in this...The "real smart nigga"...Better safe than sorry...PeAcE

ROCCY

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2002, 12:29:29 PM »
I think Snoop is an idiot, and he's just looking for people too protect him and be with him against Suge Knight...Therefore he makes up rumors about "Xzibit is a pussy"...Xzibit doesnt wanna be involved in any beef that could result in death...Xzibit is REAL smart if u ask me...He's about 100X smarter than Snoop Dogg...Xzibit will be saying too himself "I told u so" when Snoop get's shot in the head over some stupid beef...Xzibit would have too be really dumb too get involved in beef with gang member affiliates...Just look at what happened too Pac and Biggie...And now Snoop is next...X has a lot more too lose than himself...He has a family, and a little boy too take care of...Too much shit has gone down with people who dissed Suge Knight for him too get involved...

Snoop aint no "real nigga" for dissin Suge...Xzibit is the "Real nigga" in this...The "real smart nigga"...Better safe than sorry...PeAcE

I agree, Xzibit has a family and a kid, he aint dumb enough to go start beef with gang members just cause of snoop, i know snoop also has a wife but snoop is an idiot, i wouldnt be shocked if something happens to him now or later. pz

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2002, 12:45:18 PM »

JD didnt even diss nobody.. he just said that he doesnt gets the respect he deserves, but X was all over him like a fat man with a chicken...

when suge says "nigga wassup with you and snoop", X says: "nah.. im just making music with him"....

thats kinda weak.. thats attacking the weaker...

if he dont wanna diss suge, its fine... i can understand that.... but in that case, he shouldnt had dissed JD also...

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2002, 12:54:27 PM »
^^Word!! Same thing wit Dre! Dre disses JD for a 1 lil interview in a magazine but Suge has been sayin shit bout Dre for years and Dre hasnt made 1 diss to Suge!! Its bitch shit!!! X is tha same way!! He rolled wit Dre just cause he knew that he could tear JD ta shreads but then when Snoop wants him to roll wit him he bitchs out!!!! I beat if JD woulda came up to X in a club and said whats up wit u and Dre!? X woulda said dats my nigga!....but wit Suge he bitches out!!! How u gonna make songs like "Get Your Walk On" and then not roll wit a crip to bash a blood!!! I got luv for X and his music but thats it!!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2002, 01:03:52 PM »
hows he real when he has to pay crips to protect him?

nigga pleez u heard that from another nigga that heard it from another nigga .....
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2002, 01:10:43 PM »

JD didnt even diss nobody.. he just said that he doesnt gets the respect he deserves, but X was all over him like a fat man with a chicken...

when suge says "nigga wassup with you and snoop", X says: "nah.. im just making music with him"....

if he dont wanna diss suge, its fine... i can understand that.... but in that case, he shouldnt had dissed JD also...

Yea I agree, I aint hatin on Xzibit at all, but Im feelin Snoop on this one. If Xzibit wouldnt have dissed JD then I wouldnt say Shit, but he dissed JD and not Suge, and thats foul, cause he knows that JD aint gon do shit, maybe a new diss but he gon keep it on wax. But the suge thing is real life, at least he could have said 'Yeah Snoop thats my homie" then he would have gotten respect from suge and nothing would have happend to him.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

budsmokeronly

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2002, 01:14:10 PM »

^^Word!! Same thing wit Dre! Dre disses JD for a 1 lil interview in a magazine but Suge has been sayin shit bout Dre for years and Dre hasnt made 1 diss to Suge!! Its bitch shit!!! X is tha same way!! He rolled wit Dre just cause he knew that he could tear JD ta shreads but then when Snoop wants him to roll wit him he bitchs out!!!! I beat if JD woulda came up to X in a club and said whats up wit u and Dre!? X woulda said dats my nigga!....but wit Suge he bitches out!!! How u gonna make songs like "Get Your Walk On" and then not roll wit a crip to bash a blood!!! I got luv for X and his music but thats it!!!

word to both you. IMO that ain't cool not to get your homies back.  Especially when you say you got it.  On the restless album X has a song where he raps about saying if you got a problem with tha liks, Dre, snoop or dpg, then you got a problem with him.  I forget the name of the song, but I am sure everyone has heard it.  I got a question for anyone who doesn't think X is a bitch for this.  If your homeboy got robbed and knew who did it and talked shit about him, and then that guy who robbed him saw you somewhere what would you do?  Would you just be like, "oh theres that guy that robbed my good homie.  Oh well fuck it, it ain't my problem."  What kind of a friend is that?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2002, 01:15:02 PM »
He talks about standing up to Suge at the BET Awards show, but god damn Suge was by himself.

nawww i'm pretty sure so death row affiliates were there, suge seem to be all by himself cause someone supposly took his seat, so he was all alone in front of snoop and he knew they wouldn't do shit like that in public,  snoop was so mad that he had to be escort backstage, no one knows maybe that was suge who was backin off... and u talkin bout snoop rollin with 75 ...20 niggaz that ain't shit if u wanna look at the numbers , back in the days i don't know nowadays but way back suge was rolling with way more than 75 people , pleez
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2002, 01:19:30 PM »

Same with Snoop and X. I love X, but Snoop is the King of the Westcoast until someone comes and either he steps down from the throne, or they battle him for it.

Also, the shit about X not being a banger, that's straight real. X didn't grow up in the L.A. gang life, so he can't be expected to know how to handle it. I mention before, his more Hip-Hop than Gangsta Rap.

yeah nobody gives any contest  to snoop they never take shots at him and people never say shit about that ... but snoop is a bitch for being so lazy, maybe if xzibit would diss him , snoop would diss him back and they gonna shut the fuck up once and for all...

yeah that ain't like snoop who grew up there, x claimin shit he really ain'T and ya'll don't says shit about that neither, that prove how the fuck ya'll got hate against snoop , jealous motherfuckas
gives me dopeness"