Author Topic: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap  (Read 1487 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2002, 01:23:05 PM »
Damn this was an amazing interview. Hopefully this will effect Snoop's music for the better. Emotion usually results in great music.

"The only nigga that can fuck with me in this game is Ice Cube, believe that."

yeah ususally

lol thats why u change your pic... i think that this sentence will make some people be mad at snoop and attack him lyrically , finaly some challenge
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Murrow

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2002, 01:25:07 PM »
Drama definitley makes for better music.  Just look at '96...in mits of the East Coast/West Coast war.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2002, 01:25:54 PM »
I think Snoop is an idiot, and he's just looking for people too protect him and be with him against Suge Knight...Therefore he makes up rumors about "Xzibit is a pussy"...Xzibit doesnt wanna be involved in any beef that could result in death...Xzibit is REAL smart if u ask me...He's about 100X smarter than Snoop Dogg...Xzibit will be saying too himself "I told u so" when Snoop get's shot in the head over some stupid beef...Xzibit would have too be really dumb too get involved in beef with gang member affiliates...Just look at what happened too Pac and Biggie...And now Snoop is next...X has a lot more too lose than himself...He has a family, and a little boy too take care of...Too much shit has gone down with people who dissed Suge Knight for him too get involved...

Snoop aint no "real nigga" for dissin Suge...Xzibit is the "Real nigga" in this...The "real smart nigga"...Better safe than sorry...PeAcE

lol you're funny

anyways u think thats if snoop die, he will die over a stupid beef, wouldn't u be mad too if u haven't been paid for hits record u made , thats u ain't respect by many people cause they think u scared, and let this nigga ruin your life one part of the time,  ohhh pleeez, your the real nigga now if u do so
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2002, 01:28:42 PM »

JD didnt even diss nobody.. he just said that he doesnt gets the respect he deserves, but X was all over him like a fat man with a chicken...

when suge says "nigga wassup with you and snoop", X says: "nah.. im just making music with him"....

thats kinda weak.. thats attacking the weaker...

if he dont wanna diss suge, its fine... i can understand that.... but in that case, he shouldnt had dissed JD also...

EXACTLY...  but don't get it twisted , x music still makin vibes in my ears but the image i'm seeing from him as change to the worst
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2002, 01:32:26 PM »
xzibit sayin " we just make music together " is a straight diss, that mean he have no luv for snoop , snoop who put him on the map , raise up his career , and x just comin out sayin it's all about music (money).... no thank you, shit i would have shut this nigga in the arm , so he would remember who gave him his career the way it is now
gives me dopeness"                                   

West Coast Veteran

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2002, 02:05:59 PM »

yeah ususally

lol thats why u change your pic... i think that this sentence will make some people be mad at snoop and attack him lyrically , finaly some challenge

Actually I changed my avatar before this.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2002, 02:27:54 PM »
xzibit sayin " we just make music together " is a straight diss, that mean he have no luv for snoop , snoop who put him on the map , raise up his career , and x just comin out sayin it's all about music (money).... no thank you, shit i would have shut this nigga in the arm , so he would remember who gave him his career the way it is now

thats some tru shit right there...

some people claims that Xzibit saved Snoop career with Bitch Please, but im pretty sure that song still would bang even if X wasnt feautured... and snoop was the man to called X to join him.. NOT dre, snoop said it himself.. before the track, X was only famous fby underground peeps and the only sucess he had before the snoop collabo was paparazzi... after the snoop collabo, everyone of his singles have sold well... snoops singles have ALWAYS sold well, with and without the help from Xzibit, Dre, Kurupt, or anybody else

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2002, 02:34:54 PM »
"B Please" also Helped Nate Dogg Career

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2002, 02:39:31 PM »

Actually I changed my avatar before this.

it's all to da good man, i didn't search for beef like it seem , just makin myself clear cause seem to me that i'm drunk right now , u know
gives me dopeness"                                   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2002, 03:32:45 PM »
U guys dont get it do u? Belive what u want, but u have too realize the JD diss was all in fun...It was a friendly MC battle...I bet JD even bumps that shit in his car...Now if Xzibit disses Suge Knight, I belive it would be a little more than a Friendly MC battle...Suge Knight is a gang member, a blood affialiate...Xzibit is just the type of guy who is chill, and isn't going around looking for trouble...He has a lot more too lose than this stupid shit...You cant expect Xzibit too diss somone who has ties with the Bloods and somone who is known for being affiliated with many deaths of big Rap stars...You guys think this is a soap opera or something, you dont realize that we are living in the real world, and if Xzibit opened his mouth, him and his family could possibly pay big time...And u guys belive Snoop? I doubt Xzibit said "we only make tracks"...How the fuck would Snoop know that? I mean come on, who told him? Suge?...LoL...Exactly my point...

Xzibit = smart
Snoop = dumb

PeAcE

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2002, 04:12:37 PM »
if x would have say " yeah snoop is my dogg" snoop and all his 75  plus 20 etc affiliate will be behind xzibit, thats doesn't proove shit.... jd friendly diss, seriously don't think so , even timbaland have to say something, jd even say fuck em , that motherfucka is bla bla bla.... a diss is a diss man,
gives me dopeness"                                   

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2002, 04:34:15 PM »
Finally snoops starts dissin suge back and all of a sudden you people call him dumb. WTF is up with that? I bet you people first called him a bitch because he didn't reply to anything suge said. Well.... i'm fucking glad that he dissed suge. Suge deserves it. He is doing nothing else but bitching on everyone who made him rich. And still he puts out records of the same people he's bitching on. That's the only way he can make money nowadays. I mean... first he said he didn't want to make money on left eyes death. And now he's announcing that he gonna put her album out. Well... ain't that a bitch. I bet its gonna drop before crooked drops. Suge is just mad that everybody left his punk ass. What would you do if your boss doesn't pay you for the work you did? You would say : fuck that, i want to get paid, im out.

And for the "xzibit is smart he don't want no beef, hes got a family" thing, that's bullshit. Do you really think that suge would have harmed his family if he said snoop is the homie? Cmon wake up. "I just make music with them" is a diss. Not only to snoop but also to dre and eminem. Basicly he's saying that they ain't no friends of him, he's just making music with them to get rich.....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2002, 04:58:21 PM »
I understand both sides. Xzibit is not a gangsta, his a hip-hop artist. He sticks to hip-hop beef... JD, well Snoop is a gangsta rapper, he does shit when they try to check his manhood... Suge. Snoop is probley tired of Suges ass always dissing, and just turning the other way. Snoop is going to strike back, Xzibit though is not like that. He is into rap for hip-hop. He isn't going to get involve into shit that's not good for him. Same with Dre. Snoop though is a G, Rollin' 20's Crip, plus now Insane Crip, and all other Crip gangs in Long Beach. They say he walks around the hood again, unlike before when he let Suge run the way he did shit. Snoop seems tired of running. Xzibit is a bystander that doesn't want in. But who made who, well if X wasn't on B Please, it still would have banged, as Nate and Dre did a great job on that. But had B Please not existed, then Xzibit would have never been as big. B Please introduced Xzibit to all those who haven't ever heard Power 106 or the Beat play him since '96. I never knew X was underground, but all those outside L.A. never knew of Xzibit. So B Please helped X more than Snoop. Still, X doesn't own Snoop his serves to diss Suge, but Snoop ain't dumb for dissing Suge, Snoop is tired of the shit he has to put up with. I feel for Snoop more, as Snoop has been putting up with shit since '97, and Xzibit hasn't. Then again Dre has been putting up with shit since '95, when Suge took California Love for 2Pac, but then again, Dre also ain't a thug.

DPGC2001

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2002, 05:17:44 PM »
Xzibit owes Snoop alot if it wasn't for Snoop putting him on Bitch Please Xzibit would've been in the same boat with Ras Kass struggling to sell 200,000 rather than selling millions of albums...Then he goes and disses JD for no reason cause he knows JD is a fucking midget who won't do shit anyways, I doubt he cares about that shit but it was a bitch move...I like Xzibit but if he wants to be hiphop rather than gangsta he should stop talking that Get Your Walk On shit on wax and keep it hiphop...

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2002, 06:41:58 PM »
your a fool if you think snoop has no affiliation with crips.  I have already explained this before in another thread and I don't feel like explaining it again.  Try talking to a real member of a gang, its not like you can just walk off the set.  With people I have talked to if you join a gang your in it for life, unless you can live through like 6 bullets to the chest.  Not only that but snoop served like a year in LA county jail, before he was a star.  That shit ain't no joke at all, so all you who think snoop is some soft ass nigga that can't fend for himself, you got your head somewhere it shouldn't be.

I agree.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2002, 06:58:40 PM »
LMAO...Are u guys all idiots?

Snoop is a liar...How the hell would Snoop know if Suge confronted Xzibit and Xzibit said "I only make tracks with snoop"??

LoL, thats the biggest lie...Snoop has no proof that Xzibit ever said that, seeing as Snoop didnt witness it with his own eyes...And who would have told Snoop that Xzibit said that? Suge Knight? Exactly...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2002, 07:23:04 PM »
it's because it didn'T start from snoop's mouth, and it's real it ain'T no fake shit rumor... xzibit wasn't alone clubbin like a fool so one of his partner say that to snoop , whats the deal with dat, the shit did happen and for that x is a fagg, the same question been ask to knoc turnal in the xxl mag recently and he said that he was down with these niggaz but he wasn't there back in the days so this shit doesn't conserne him, thats tight u know cause he said that he was down, and x can't even confirm it, thats bitchin, no matter what u say that bitchin
gives me dopeness"                                   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2002, 07:39:48 PM »
it's because it didn'T start from snoop's mouth, and it's real it ain'T no fake shit rumor... xzibit wasn't alone clubbin like a fool so one of his partner say that to snoop , whats the deal with dat, the shit did happen and for that x is a fagg, the same question been ask to knoc turnal in the xxl mag recently and he said that he was down with these niggaz but he wasn't there back in the days so this shit doesn't conserne him, thats tight u know cause he said that he was down, and x can't even confirm it, thats bitchin, no matter what u say that bitchin

I dont need Snoops personal ass licker too confirm if Xzibit really said that...Either way you'd be on Snoop's side, so why the fuck would what u say matter to anyone?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2002, 07:41:50 PM »
::) is that all smart ass ?
gives me dopeness"                                   

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • dpg production
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2002, 07:42:47 PM »
first i think snoop said in the interview that he heard it and talked to x about it, so i guess he does know

and it would be kinda stupid for x to diss suge honestly whether you like snoop or not i think he's the only man in rap that has the backing to stand up to suge
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2002, 07:46:58 PM »
LMAO...Are u guys all idiots?

Snoop is a liar...How the hell would Snoop know if Suge confronted Xzibit and Xzibit said "I only make tracks with snoop"??

Its pretty clear Wat tha conversation between X & Suge waz about....chec tha new Source....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Watcher

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2002, 07:49:58 PM »
i cant speak for anyone else.. but I've always got my homies back if there's trouble goin' on.. if X isnt gonna do shit off record, then why does he keep spittin like he will? (read: "Get Your Walk On"). If you talk the talk, walk the walk. X is a classic studio gangsta, plain and simple. Sure, blah blah X has a family, a kid etc.. so does Snoop. But when it comes down to it, if you havent got your friends back, what kind of friend are you?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2002, 08:19:37 PM »
Sure, blah blah X has a family, a kid etc.. so does Snoop. But when it comes down to it, if you havent got your friends back, what kind of friend are you?

thats right, snoop is a family man to, people don'T give a fuck about x, it'S all about snoop, oh snoop dis snoop dat... alll time
gives me dopeness"                                   

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2002, 08:23:45 PM »
Word!!! I got luv for X and his music but when it comes down to his homies and showin' love for his homies I dont get it.....really when he told Suge that he just do music wit him, he was dissin' tha whole DPG and Aftermath clique!! X might has well told Suge that he just used Dre and Snoop to get promotion and get his paper....thats str8 bitch!!

Why is all these niggaz scared of Suge!!! Suge dont run shit!!! They all act like they still signed to his label and he still owns them!! They are all men and they should act like men!! Snoop is just showin' every1 that he aint no bitch and that he aint gonna take Suge talkin shit bout him without hearin' what he has to say!!!! Then yall say that Dre and X are tha smart ones!!! LMAO!!!! WTF!! How are they tha smart ones when they rap bout gangsta lifestyles and shit and bein' g's and then when it comes down to prove urself to ur fans of this gangsta rap u bitch out, like a punk!!! Dre and X will never gain they respect back from me until they ride wit Snoop and diss Suge!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2002, 08:23:58 PM »

thats right, snoop is a family man to, people don'T give a fuck about x, it'S all about snoop, oh snoop dis snoop dat... alll time

Yea...Snoop dogg is a family man...A STUPID one I might add...Soon he wont be a family man anymore, He's gunna be a dead man...PeAce