Author Topic: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap  (Read 1490 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Snoop Interview Talkin bout Pimp Slap
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2002, 08:25:37 PM »
Word!!! I got luv for X and his music but when it comes down to his homies and showin' love for his homies I dont get it.....really when he told Suge that he just do music wit him, he was dissin' tha whole DPG and Aftermath clique!! X might has well told Suge that he just used Dre and Snoop to get promotion and get his paper....thats str8 bitch!!

Why is all these niggaz scared of Suge!!! Suge dont run shit!!! They all act like they still signed to his label and he still owns them!! They are all men and they should act like men!! Snoop is just showin' every1 that he aint no bitch and that he aint gonna take Suge talkin shit bout him without hearin' what he has to say!!!! Then yall say that Dre and X are tha smart ones!!! LMAO!!!! WTF!! How are they tha smart ones when they rap bout gangsta lifestyles and shit and bein' g's and then when it comes down to prove urself to ur fans of this gangsta rap u bitch out, like a punk!!! Dre and X will never gain they respect back from me until they ride wit Snoop and diss Suge!!!!

This is exactly what I'd expect too hear from somone with Snoop Dogg in his avatar and "Tha Row Killa" album cover in his signiture...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2002, 08:26:30 PM »
i cant speak for anyone else.. but I've always got my homies back if there's trouble goin' on.. if X isnt gonna do shit off record, then why does he keep spittin like he will? (read: "Get Your Walk On"). If you talk the talk, walk the walk. X is a classic studio gangsta, plain and simple. Sure, blah blah X has a family, a kid etc.. so does Snoop. But when it comes down to it, if you havent got your friends back, what kind of friend are you?

Word homie...I understand all the loyalty homie...
I'll have my homies back through it all.

But in all honesty.....lol we all know if the fight was to jump off X wopuld destroy snoop in a fist fight.
X out weighs snoop by like 50 ponds n' shit...lol

Snoop need's to just focus on music and realise that in the end...he owe's his life to the game.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2002, 08:53:24 PM »

This is exactly what I'd expect too hear from somone with Snoop Dogg in his avatar and "Tha Row Killa" album cover in his signiture...

Yo, so u sayin that X and Dre shouldnt have Snoops back!? lol! I dont get u guys that are takin X's side on this!!! How u gonna have respect for some1 and take some1's side that aint even bein' real to himself!! He talkin' all this shit bout Get Your Walk On and shit and then he cant even roll wit his Crip homie!!! If u gonna try to claim crip then roll wit yo crip homie!!! If u gonna try to claim crip then when a blood come up to yo ass hold yo ground and take up for yo self and dont be a punk!! Quit talkin crip life if u not gonna live it!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2002, 09:01:35 PM »

Yo, so u sayin that X and Dre shouldnt have Snoops back!? lol! I dont get u guys that are takin X's side on this!!! How u gonna have respect for some1 and take some1's side that aint even bein' real to himself!! He talkin' all this shit bout Get Your Walk On and shit and then he cant even roll wit his Crip homie!!! If u gonna try to claim crip then roll wit yo crip homie!!! If u gonna try to claim crip then when a blood come up to yo ass hold yo ground and take up for yo self and dont be a punk!! Quit talkin crip life if u not gonna live it!!!

Whatever...I explained it MANY times in the other thread...Xzibit is smart...Suge Knight is the cause of many deaths, and if Snoop doesnt see that, he is digging his own grave...Snoop is basically mad at Xzibit for not dissing Suge along with him, so therefore he made up rumors. For instance, Xzibit telling Suge he wasnt down with Snoop in a club...I'm positive that scene never took place...Either Snoop made it up, or Suge told him that X said that, which would obviously be a lie...Xzibit is a smart guy, he cares about himself, and the future of his son...Snoops chances of dying early have just skyrocketed 50%...The End...PeAcE

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2002, 09:34:56 PM »
Yo, u know just as much as tha next guy, so how can u say that u are positive that it didnt happen!!?? U dont know!!! So quit sayin sayin u know that it didnt happen!!! Why would Snoop bring X into his rap if this shit really didnt happen!! Since when has Snoop dissed his homies for no reason!!! If he was gonna diss some1 for not rollin' wit him it would be Dre!!

eNgIeS

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2002, 09:41:36 PM »
Over the past few weeks i've gained more respect for Snoop

before i thought he was a sell out & a bitch. Now i see that dude said

"I don't care all these westcoast artists tryin to make music that sells I make music that i like myself & if it dont sell ohh well it dont sell"

Cuz before since like he left Death Row i thought he sold out to the No Limit sound & company coz it sold during that time & then i thought him hooking back with Dre was selling out coz Dre was gettin popular again.

& I reckon during the last year his raps have improved, even though he is still too laid back & soft compared to Chronic & Doggystyle. I hate it when he does those singing type comments like "Ahhh this is Snoopy Collins......" "Ohhh thats funky"

But i've grown to respect him, & even him saying that shit now finally stepping up to the plate with Daz Dilly to let everyone know that Suge Knight is a bitch! Also watching Snoop on Daz's video made me realize how real Snoop is that he still kicks it in the hood with his homies, instead of the rest of the so called hood people like Suge Knight who never be in the street, Snoop & Daz were right there in the street without no security or mobb surrounding him unlike Sugar Bear

So yeah Snoop is real & i respect him more now, BUT FUCK RAP HARD & FAST LIKE YOU DID IN 1992-1994 CUZ!!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2002, 09:54:23 PM »

Whatever...I explained it MANY times in the other thread...Xzibit is smart...Suge Knight is the cause of many deaths, and if Snoop doesnt see that, he is digging his own grave...Snoop is basically mad at Xzibit for not dissing Suge along with him, so therefore he made up rumors. For instance, Xzibit telling Suge he wasnt down with Snoop in a club...I'm positive that scene never took place...Either Snoop made it up, or Suge told him that X said that, which would obviously be a lie...Xzibit is a smart guy, he cares about himself, and the future of his son...Snoops chances of dying early have just skyrocketed 50%...The End...PeAcE

ok smart guy, if it's a lie , that snoop made it up as a rumour ( wrong) or that suge say it to snoop to make him mad ( wrong) then how the fuck xzibit smart than, he didn't do shit, so pleez now shut up
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2002, 09:57:21 PM »
BUT FUCK RAP HARD & FAST LIKE YOU DID IN 1992-1994 CUZ!!!

lol
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

D.O.C

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
  • EyeZ on the PriZe
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2002, 10:01:55 PM »
I'm really glad the interviewer asked Snoop about the Pac & Biggie/East coast beef....Snoops excuse for not getting involved was LAME as fucc...
Pac gets shot up in NYC and Snoop dont ride with him becasue he had love for Biggie? LOL!...More like he was scared as fucc...And now, How can Snoop expect Xhibit to ride for him...when he himself didnt ride for Pac. After what Snoop did in the Pac situation, he shouldnt be speakin right now about "reprezentin". I was listening to an old Pac interview the other day when Pac mentions how Dre didnt turn up to court for Snoop as a witness in his court trial..because he was too busy, and how he lost a lot of respect for him. Pac was always down to ride for his homies...but it seems to be he didnt get much loyalty in return (apart from outlawz/an maybe Bay area) Dont mean to bring up old shit, but the it seemed that a lot of East Coast Artists were ridin for Biggie (nas,mobb deep,etc..)...but who apart from Outlawz was ridin with Pac? Not Snoop thats for sure.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2002, 10:15:14 PM »
Of course Snoop didnt ride wit Pac....he was homiez wit both Pac and Biggie....that is totally different that this situation wit X and Suge!!!....X and Suge have never kicked it.....they have never rolled together or got high together....Pac expected Snoop to quit kickin' it wit Biggie just cuz they had beef!!! I can understand where Pac and Snoop where both comin' from in that situation!!! But this is totally different....X and Suge have never kicked it.....now if they were homiez then it would be different...but X prolly dont even like Suge....so its totally different!!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2002, 10:43:46 PM »
I understand both sides. Xzibit is not a gangsta, his a hip-hop artist. He sticks to hip-hop beef... JD, well Snoop is a gangsta rapper, he does shit when they try to check his manhood... Suge. Snoop is probley tired of Suges ass always dissing, and just turning the other way. Snoop is going to strike back, Xzibit though is not like that. He is into rap for hip-hop. He isn't going to get involve into shit that's not good for him. Same with Dre. Snoop though is a G, Rollin' 20's Crip, plus now Insane Crip, and all other Crip gangs in Long Beach. They say he walks around the hood again, unlike before when he let Suge run the way he did shit. Snoop seems tired of running. Xzibit is a bystander that doesn't want in. But who made who, well if X wasn't on B Please, it still would have banged, as Nate and Dre did a great job on that. But had B Please not existed, then Xzibit would have never been as big. B Please introduced Xzibit to all those who haven't ever heard Power 106 or the Beat play him since '96. I never knew X was underground, but all those outside L.A. never knew of Xzibit. So B Please helped X more than Snoop. Still, X doesn't own Snoop his serves to diss Suge, but Snoop ain't dumb for dissing Suge, Snoop is tired of the shit he has to put up with. I feel for Snoop more, as Snoop has been putting up with shit since '97, and Xzibit hasn't. Then again Dre has been putting up with shit since '95, when Suge took California Love for 2Pac, but then again, Dre also ain't a thug.

yea i agree with everything you just said, thats how i feel

LMAO...Are u guys all idiots?

Snoop is a liar...How the hell would Snoop know if Suge confronted Xzibit and Xzibit said "I only make tracks with snoop"??

LoL, thats the biggest lie...Snoop has no proof that Xzibit ever said that, seeing as Snoop didnt witness it with his own eyes...And who would have told Snoop that Xzibit said that? Suge Knight? Exactly...

and youre a fool if you really think that snoop would lie about that. he said that he talked to xzibit about it so he wouldnt have said that in the interview if it wasnt true...even xzibit talked about it in the latest source what happend in the club with suge... xzibit shouldnt have said that cause it really seems now that he hooked up with snoop and dre only for the money and promotion

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

themovie

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2002, 12:21:57 AM »

This is exactly what I'd expect too hear from somone with XZIBIT in his avatar

themovie

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2002, 12:23:08 AM »
Also watching Snoop on Daz's video made me realize how real Snoop is that he still kicks it in the hood with his homies, instead of the rest of the so called hood people like Suge Knight who never be in the street, Snoop & Daz were right there in the street without no security or mobb surrounding him unlike Sugar Bear

WHICH DAZ VIDEO ?

DPGC2001

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2002, 05:08:55 AM »
Damn these Xzibit dikryders are worse than Snoop's LOL...And for those who think that Suge didn't confront Xzibit just read this month's Source where Xzibit shows his bitchmade colors...I lost alot of respect for Xzibit...I still bump his shit though...Get Your Walk On Mothafukas...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2002, 05:34:05 AM »
Tight to hear about it from tha man himself an' not some fishy rumours.

I love X for his music, but seriously that sounds like a straight up bitch move... "It's a shame, niggaz in the rap game, only for the money an' the fame..."

I REALLY hope Dre wouldn't stay silent for long anymore. He needs to hook up wit Snoop, produce a straight banger wit him and let the people know (again) that Suge Knight is a bitch! And that part on Kurupt was real good to hear, that he ain't straight dissin' him, but just tryin' to wake the mu'fucka up.

Contrabandit.com: The streets are talking right now about a song of yours that has leaked out called "Pimp Slap"…  

Snoop Dogg: Oh yeah they better.

I don't care wether Dre wants to keep disses off the streets and put it on an album or whatever, but he better do somethin'! He needs to get the streets talkin'!