Author Topic: Yukmouth must be happy as fuck right about now  (Read 539 times)

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
Re: Yukmouth must be happy as fuck right about now
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 09:21:59 AM »
This just leaked:

Yukmouth feat. The Game, Domination & Smurf - Change of heart (Aka "Fuck G-Unit")

Game only yells "G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit" 10 times in this one, as opposed to the usual 20. :o ;D

LOL  ;D

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 03:24:59 PM »
yukmouth is a better rapper than 50 but 50 is the one laughing at him he made 50 million last year while yuk is struggling

True that, Yuk is broke as fuck and 50 Cent got too much money he cant even spend it all.
But it doesnt necessary means Yuk or J Prince or Face cant diss him, you know.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 03:49:53 PM »
Yuk is not broke mane, he still sells and owns his own record company. With all the albums he has sold solo and as The Luniz, you know he is bringing in bread. Obviously he isnt as rich as 50, but broke is an exaggeration.
I got a bird's eye view

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2005, 08:01:01 PM »
word, yuk might not have as much loot as 50  but yuk keeps busy, hes always puttin shit out there. so he couldnt be broke. Imho yuks music is way better, hes more creative, but all these young kids now a days swallow all the shit major record companies and the radios stations be shoving down their throats.  :'(

peace

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2005, 08:08:13 PM »
This isnt real beef. 50 knows that the only reason he sells is cause of his beefs, watch game and 50 make up b4 their next album. im 100% sure this is a publicity stunt

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005, 10:28:20 PM »
Yuk is not broke mane, he still sells and owns his own record company. With all the albums he has sold solo and as The Luniz, you know he is bringing in bread. Obviously he isnt as rich as 50, but broke is an exaggeration.

Not to mention the hundreds of times I Got 5 On It has been sampled.