Author Topic: America cleans its human rights records and bans capital punishment 4 juveniles  (Read 546 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When kids do things like that it is the fault of the country and its society not the kids as such.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When kids do things like that it is the fault of the country and its society not the kids as such.

Its the kids fault. He chose to kill someone. He didnt have to.

If the society says jump off a bridge are you gunna do it.

Trauma-san

I think it should be legal to execute juveniles.  Hilariously, the court majority argued that children 'aren't capable' of determining their own actions until they're 18, and that they're mind isn't fully developed.

In the past, they've argued just the opposite.  Children are just small people; that's why they can have abortions without their parents consent. 

So which is it... a child is old enough to make the decision to kill a baby she fucked around and got pregnant with, she has enough of a mind to do that... but she doesn't have enough of a mind to know that killing somebody is bad.  It's a direct contradiction of the Supreme Court's previous rulings.

Whatever though, I don't get 16 year olds pregnant, and I don't execute minors.  So I guess it's none of my business.

Lastly: Average time it takes to execute someone on death row: 14 years.  So the law today, sure saved all those 4 year old murderers and rapists from the horrible death that liberals have been trying to implant in our heads. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
12 year waits don't stop people getting stitched up for things they didn't do it just makes the whole situation much more unbarable for them. the last person to be executed in England was later found out to be innocent (it wasn't the reason for abolishing the death penalty) it just goes to show when the state plays god they can get it wrong, and they are supposed to be protecting the innocent civillians but sometimes target those they are there to protect which is one of my main beefs with capitol punishment.

I agree they probably knew killing another person is wrong unless they were insane, i believe in rehabilitation. plus i did lots of bad things when i was 15/16 i went off the rails but now on the whole i believe i'm a good citizen and i don't think i'll ever turn back to how i was.

What astonishes me about you trauma is that you approve of indescriminate bombings of innocent civilians on little or no intelligence in places like Iraq and view those commiting atrocities as heros but if it someone does something bad in america they should get the chair. its a huge contradiction if you ask me, and just shows how fucked up american values truely are.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jome

And where the fuck did he get a gun from ??
It's not just morals, it's weapon politics as well.

If some kid got a hold of a gun without a license in most countries, there would be a big ass case, and the ADULT RESPONSIBLE for giving the kid a gun, or not keeping his guns in a safe place would get punished, or banned from owning guns.

Kids/teenagers shooting guns was never issue in MOST countries, it's where it's easy accessable that you get these situations.

Im under the law considered a minor.

I understand what murder is. If i were to go kill 30 people what are you supposed to do....put me through counseling?

Ohh yeah, that happens every other day..  ::)
If that's a likely scenario where you live, then you got a lot worse problems than death penalty to deal with.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So which is it... a child is old enough to make the decision to kill a baby she fucked around and got pregnant with, she has enough of a mind to do that... 

Ok, you can't really make that comparison. For example, there's this girl, and unfortunately for her, she's Mormon. Her uncle decides he's gonna fuck her, just because well, he's Mormon. If she gets pregnant, is it her fault? Well you're Mormon, so your answer might be a bit biased, but I think it's the uncle's fault.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

And where the fuck did he get a gun from ??
It's not just morals, it's weapon politics as well.

If some kid got a hold of a gun without a license in most countries, there would be a big ass case, and the ADULT RESPONSIBLE for giving the kid a gun, or not keeping his guns in a safe place would get punished, or banned from owning guns.

Kids/teenagers shooting guns was never issue in MOST countries, it's where it's easy accessable that you get these situations.

I agree. The parents should be held responsible as well for theirs kids actions since they raise them and tell them whats right from wrong.

Im 14, if I killed 10 people with my dads gun, I think I deserve to get the Death Penalty and my parent(s) should go to jail as well since their responsible for my actions and couldn't secure the gun that I stole from them.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
juveniles should know the difference between right and wrong but do they have the ability to think things through properly? have you seen a 16 year old split up with their girlfriend it can be like the world is going to end hormones are all over the place and they lack the ability to think straight there is no way they should be treated the same as adults.

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Sikotic™

I find it funny you guys take the blame away from the minors and place it on society/government.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
juveniles should know the difference between right and wrong but do they have the ability to think things through properly?
yes

mauzip

juveniles should know the difference between right and wrong but do they have the ability to think things through properly?

I think you need a reality check.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
when you a teenager it can be a very unstable part of your life which can drive you to do things which you wouldn't normally do when you mature and become an adult, and if people are able to see the signs and stop that things can happen that everybody regrets, its not necessarily anyone elses fault but teenager should be punished, rehabiltated and braught back in the fold.

mauzip

a teenager knows what he does if he murders

you may be mentally handicapped, but most teenagers are not

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck off cock sucker why bring negativity into it you disagree no need to start with the insultts thats what ruins this forum cos none of you can debate so you turn to insults.