Author Topic: America cleans its human rights records and bans capital punishment 4 juveniles  (Read 545 times)

mauzip

fuck off cock sucker why bring negativity into it you disagree no need to start with the insultts thats what ruins this forum cos none of you can debate so you turn to insults.

i'm just trying to let you realize a teenager knows what he does when he murders

Sikotic™

WAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm a growing pubes around my dick and I don't know what to do WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I better go kill someone now WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If teenagers were really as unstable as you say, then there would be ALOT more teenage murders. Alot of teenagers break up with girlfriends, all teenagers have raging hormones.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i know most teenagers get through that period of life with a few up and down but on the whole they get along fine but some don't its your most unstable part of your life for most peopleand can really have a huge effect on the rest of your life. if they kill someone they should be put away for the safety of the public and to be punished but equally to help them work through their problems so they can lead the life of a good citizen upon release. and besides could you hold it on your conscience that you exectued a teenager before they were legally alowed to have sex in america, thats harsh.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

Jome

Don Rizzle is right, teenagers doesn't have the developed mind that a older person have.
My mom works with troubled kids, drug-addicts, criminals, mentally handicapped youngsters, abused kids ->> leads into drug-use, violence, misc. crimes, in general juvenile delinquent kids who doesn't fit into the A4 society, and if there's one thing these kids need, it's a new chance to stand on their own.
Most of them make it out the shithole one day..

And of course they should be locked up for life if they go on a killing spree, but that's rather rare.....

Trauma-san

Don Rizzle is right, teenagers doesn't have the developed mind that a older person have.
My mom works with troubled kids, drug-addicts, criminals, mentally handicapped youngsters, abused kids ->> leads into drug-use, violence, misc. crimes, in general juvenile delinquent kids who doesn't fit into the A4 society, and if there's one thing these kids need, it's a new chance to stand on their own.
Most of them make it out the shithole one day..

And of course they should be locked up for life if they go on a killing spree, but that's rather rare.....

... well if they don't have a developed mind, then why has the supreme court decided that they DO have a developed mind, and should be able to have an abortion without parental consent? Same thing. 

Trauma-san

What astonishes me about you trauma is that you approve of indescriminate bombings of innocent civilians on little or no intelligence in places like Iraq and view those commiting atrocities as heros but if it someone does something bad in america they should get the chair. its a huge contradiction if you ask me, and just shows how fucked up american values truely are.

It's a WAR.  If we were at War with you, I would want you, your mother, and all your brothers and sisters dead.  Perhaps you should wake up, and look at the bloody past of YOUR country, and see exactly where you're standing today, because from my viewpoint, you're standing in thousands of years of blood, and telling me how horrible I am. Face it.  We're ALL that way.  The entire world is the result of wars, horrible wars where children & women & men alike were killed, unfairly.  Why? Greed, Lust, Money, Power.  YOUR Country did that.  So did mine.

Jome

... well if they don't have a developed mind, then why has the supreme court decided that they DO have a developed mind, and should be able to have an abortion without parental consent? Same thing. 

The same supreme court allowed execution of the same kids until recently.
So I guess you mean they're wrong for not allowing that now.. ??
Since they can make their own decisions on abort, they should also face the same consequences in court as adults ??

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
What astonishes me about you trauma is that you approve of indescriminate bombings of innocent civilians on little or no intelligence in places like Iraq and view those commiting atrocities as heros but if it someone does something bad in america they should get the chair. its a huge contradiction if you ask me, and just shows how fucked up american values truely are.

It's a WAR.  If we were at War with you, I would want you, your mother, and all your brothers and sisters dead.  Perhaps you should wake up, and look at the bloody past of YOUR country, and see exactly where you're standing today, because from my viewpoint, you're standing in thousands of years of blood, and telling me how horrible I am. Face it.  We're ALL that way.  The entire world is the result of wars, horrible wars where children & women & men alike were killed, unfairly.  Why? Greed, Lust, Money, Power.  YOUR Country did that.  So did mine.
my country does have blood on its hands and i have always denounced the bad things it has done but also highlighed its positives like stamping out the slave trade in africa using our naval might, in any case this has nothing to do with me or the rest of the country because none of us had any influence on those actions, however we do in the actions of our government today. The fact is if you listen to your president he talks about liberating iraqi's from the bath'ist regime, but like in all recent american wars civillian casulties have been unecessarily high with one of the main causes being american heavy handedness and of particular concern indescriminant targeting. And i feel confort in the fact that British troups have done a much better job in Iraq and they have secured relative calm in the south and have been working with communities reubuilding infrastructure etc. i'm sure any Iraqi would agree british troups have upheld a much better conduct during operations in Iraq.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2005, 02:20:38 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sikotic™

It's not like the execution of minors is a regular occurence. It's rarely done and only under special circumstance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE