Author Topic: Your President is a pot-head.  (Read 170 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Your President is a pot-head.
« on: March 02, 2005, 12:52:59 PM »
Bush Admits to Smoking Marijuana - [War on Drugs]
Submitted by scienott on 2/20/2005 8:06:16 PM

"I wouldn't answer the marijuana questions. You know why? Because I don't want some little kid doing what I tried," were the words of George Bush to Doug Wead, former Whiite House Advisor, who recently revealed secretly-recorded conversations.

Mr. Wead will use the tapes for source-material in his book. Bush, then governor, also talks about his drinking problem and concern over his cocaine-use which could be used against him by his political opponents.

"It's me versus the world," Bush tells Mr. Wead. "The good news is, the world is on my side. Or more than half of it."

Referring to his drug use, Bush said, "That's part of my schtick, which is, look, we have all made mistakes."

Yet, the U.S. federal marijuana law remains unchanged, allowing modern first-time users to be sentenced to jail.

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=aqiX6aiSN7UQ&refer=us
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

Re: Your President is a pot-head.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 12:56:22 PM »
 :sign_lastweek:

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 01:03:19 PM »
bush s more than a pot head....

he is also a failed entrepreneur and business manager
a failed baseball manager
a poor student throughout High School and College
the first president to have an MBA from Harvard (which has an impressive track record for producing leaders that turn into catasrophic failures)
an alleged cocaine abuser
an admitted alcoholic
the worst public speaker ever to lead the country
a born again christian
among other things.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 01:06:11 PM »
:sign_lastweek:

Ya that makes it a non-issue that the most powerful man in the world has a impressive drug history.
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 01:08:18 PM »
no he's saying THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED...

are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that.. are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that.. are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that hehe

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 01:10:06 PM »
old news.

Correct the topic "Your president TRIED weed."

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 01:12:33 PM »
no he's saying THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED...

are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that.. are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that.. are you a pot head 7even?.. you know short-term memory loss n all that.. 7even are you a pot head? short-term memory loss n all that hehe

LOLL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 01:13:43 PM »
I am. What does that have to do with anything. I only have poor short-time memory when Im high.. I smoke more than ever before and get better grades than ever before, so I can't say I have problems due to weed. When the hell has it been on the board? I guess there wasnt a specific topic about it. Anyways can we please discuss the issue rather than telling people to use the search function first like on they do it on nerd boards?

btw is the President immune to legal actions? I just wonder, leading illegal wars and taking drugs, nothing happens.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 01:16:34 PM by 7even the Mastermind »
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 01:16:28 PM »
I am. What does that have to do with anything. I only have poor short-time memory when I high.. I smoke more than ever before and get better grades than ever before, so I can't say I have problems due to weed. When the hell has it been on the board? I guess there wasnt a specific topic about it. Anyways can we please discuss the issue rather than telling people to use the search function first like on they do it on nerd boards?

It's on the first page... about half-way down...
I see your point, but it has already been discussed.... unless you want people to copy and paste their posts to this thread...

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 01:17:58 PM »
i dont really see what the big deal is. I dont like the guy, but to make a big deal out of this is stupid.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2005, 01:20:40 PM »
^Im not making a big deal because of the thing as such, since I don't have anything against people who take drugs because it is plain and simple their life and their choice. I just think it is an unpleasant situation when the US President is known for it, for various reasons.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=68297.0

hang me..

I close it, hope noone bothers. If someone does tho, post in the old thread.
No, it's not a sin