Author Topic: wackest rappers of all time..........  (Read 1287 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: wackest rappers of all time..........
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2005, 12:35:23 PM »
Dip Set
Chingy
Lil' John & Tha Eastside Boyz
Bone Crusher
E-40
Caz
Vanilla Ice
J Kwon
Dem Franchise Boys
Nick Cannon
Choppa
Lil' Romeo
Master P
Silkk Tha Shocker
C-Murder
Lil' Wayne
Lil' Flip
Puff Daddy
Nelly
Yin Yang Twinz
Loon
petey pablo
craig mack
Murphy Lee
Mase
Lil' Scrappy
Trillville
Three 6 Mafia
Pastor Troy
heavy d
Baby
Mannie Fresh
Big Tymers
Juvenile
Turk
Freeway
Young Gunz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2005, 08:07:54 PM »
god damn Tony Yayo lol he is so fucking wack its not funny. snoop doggs rapping is pretty gay at the momement even though im a huge fan of him i cant say its not wack. others are fat joe, lil flip and fuckn dipset?????? whats the deal with them there ryhmes aint very good.

Trauma-san

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2005, 08:53:11 PM »
list them off..... imho, here they are in no particular order.....

vanilla ice
mc hammer
kid n play
heavy d
pm dawn
young mc
50 cent
eminem
jay-z
the game
memphis bleek

Not one of these rappers is Wack.  Wack is somebody like Ja Rule, or Nelly.  I wouldn't even call Vanilla Ice Wack, that shit was hot in the day, and Kid & Play? Heavy D? Are you crazy? They're legends. 

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2005, 08:56:04 PM »
I thought this thread was for the worst rappers of all time. How the hell is E40, Heavy D, Jay-Z, Eminem or Suga Free appearing on people's lists?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The worst rappers I've ever heard, rappers that would make Mase sound like Rakim would have to be Hurricane G, who ruined a few Redman, Keith Murray and even ruined an Xzibit song on At the Speed of Life. Her subject matter was absolute nonsense, she rapped completly off beat and her voice was horrible.

Four years ago, there was this group called Anticon that came out. Every single rapper from that crew is complete garbage and the worst one was this kid name Dose One. God that kid was fuckin horrible. This dude had no concept of beat. Honestly I can't describe how wack this kid is. Vanilla Ice is tight in compairson. Horrible.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Trauma-san

« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2005, 08:59:45 PM »
Oh, and all yall saying Vanilla Ice is wack, download "Stop That Train" and tell me that's wack.  Or "Hooked".  He was good for his time.  MC Hammer isn't even debateable, he was one of the best out at the time.  Yall need to learn that just because something's commercial, doesn't mean it isn't talent.  

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2005, 09:02:50 PM »
dip set just because that one dude that pimps dipset all the time is fucking annoying cunt ass bitch.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2005, 09:03:14 PM »
Brian Austin Green

davida.b.

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2005, 09:19:43 PM »
I thought this thread was for the worst rappers of all time. How the hell is E40, Heavy D, Jay-Z, Eminem or Suga Free appearing on people's lists?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

The worst rappers I've ever heard, rappers that would make Mase sound like Rakim would have to be Hurricane G, who ruined a few Redman, Keith Murray and even ruined an Xzibit song on At the Speed of Life. Her subject matter was absolute nonsense, she rapped completly off beat and her voice was horrible.

Four years ago, there was this group called Anticon that came out. Every single rapper from that crew is complete garbage and the worst one was this kid name Dose One. God that kid was fuckin horrible. This dude had no concept of beat. Honestly I can't describe how wack this kid is. Vanilla Ice is tight in compairson. Horrible.

Anticon is still around. Sage Francis released an album a while back. Yeah, I've heard Hurricane G is pretty bad, but I only heard her on "P.E. 2000", and she didn't really spit on that.

Brian Austin Green......LOL.......never heard an entire song by that motherfucker.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2005, 09:29:50 PM »
Fuck e-40 he pisses me off

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2005, 04:17:15 AM »
Mauzip  ;D
no just kiddin
A-L-K to the fullest

I thought this thread was for the worst rappers of all time. How the hell is E40, Heavy D, Jay-Z, Eminem or Suga Free appearing on people's lists?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

been waiting for someone to mention Hurricane G... man, that bitch is wack as fuck...
that was actually the first song of At The Speed Of Life I heard, she made me kinda not wanna buy it... (I did, tho)

Caution2006

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2005, 04:32:34 AM »
Bone Thugs!, Let the flaming begin!!..  8)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2005, 04:50:51 AM »
Oh, and all yall saying Vanilla Ice is wack, download "Stop That Train" and tell me that's wack.  Or "Hooked".  He was good for his time.  MC Hammer isn't even debateable, he was one of the best out at the time.  Yall need to learn that just because something's commercial, doesn't mean it isn't talent.  

You need to learn something too , just because they are considered Legends doesn't mean we have to like their music. Vanilla Ice is terrible that Ice, Ice Baby bullshit is just that bullshit.
 When that song came out i hate it and i still hate it to this day..........., i guess years from now when Dip Set become legendary we can't say their wack either  ::)
Nobody is knocking Hammer coz he's commercial we're doing it coz we don't like his music.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2005, 04:51:33 AM »
Fuck e-40 he pisses me off

his voice is real annoying..........

'EclipZe

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2005, 05:30:42 AM »
bah vanilla ice sucks so hard... with that gay dance on ice ice baby lol... I also couldn't stand that Black Child guy from murder inc back in the dayz omg...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2005, 05:49:27 AM »
bah vanilla ice sucks so hard... with that gay dance on ice ice baby lol... I also couldn't stand that Black Child guy from murder inc back in the dayz omg...

Yea Black Child is terrible he's like a Bone Crusher but Black like midnight..............