Author Topic: WOW! Check This Out....  (Read 168 times)

ecrazy

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: WOW! Check This Out....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 12:19:23 AM »
oh my god man, i'm surprised the guy is fuckin alive. That shit is fucked up. FUCKIN assholes just standing around lettin that guy get beat like that... fuck them!
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 12:25:45 AM »
Ive Seen Something Similar To That, But this dude had a iron rod type thing, and he was this big ENORMOUS black dude whos known on the block as "O.G".....the dude that he was beating on i guess (from what i heard) was trying to get some weed from him and when he went away, tried to take some from his bag or something like that...and dude was almost dead...and he was soo in rage and pissed he swung that thing like crazy, people did try to hold em back or get the rod away from him, but he hit them and no one would dare step up to OG even if he did hit u with a rod, cuz hes just that gangsta i suppose......Funny thing is, that same fuckin crackhead that got beat up, STILL comes down the block...damn, see what drugs do to ya

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 01:43:43 AM »
too bad der wasnt a gun around, someone wood shood have hit him in the head wit a bullet like dat

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 06:59:35 AM »
Man that girl should've just got in her car and ran the mortherfucker over
[IMG]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/7295/cooliosig888888884cl.jpg[IMG]

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 09:25:04 AM »
damn thats fucked, look how he was walkin when he got up... lucky if he didnt get brain damage