Author Topic: Why did'nt Suge went to level 4 as what snoop said  (Read 313 times)

kalliweed

Why did'nt Suge went to level 4 as what snoop said
« on: August 19, 2002, 08:51:20 AM »
I've seen alot of hatin goin on cuz snoop made da diss track "Pimp Slap" but the song is all facts!!.....Ya'll know what level 4 in prison is right?....Thats where all da notorious and Body Buildin niggaz at....Ya know dem Big niggaz u always see pumpin wieghts and shit like that ...Big pussy Suge Knight did'nt went to Level 4 cuz he did'nt want to get his ass kick by dem niggaz else he would come out a black bag....lol....He only can fuck with certain niggaz in da rap game.....fuck em!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: Why did'nt Suge went to level 4 as what snoop
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 09:49:35 AM »
I ain't no suge fan at all, in fact I don't like him at all, but I think Suge could handle himself pretty damn well in any level of prison.  They don't put celebrities in that type of shit cause they are "special" people.  And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it would be better to go to a nicer prison than a level 4 high security prison.

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 10:01:43 AM »
I've seen alot of hatin goin on cuz snoop made da diss track "Pimp Slap" but the song is all facts!!.....Ya'll know what level 4 in prison is right?....Thats where all da notorious and Body Buildin niggaz at....Ya know dem Big niggaz u always see pumpin wieghts and shit like that ...Big pussy Suge Knight did'nt went to Level 4 cuz he did'nt want to get his ass kick by dem niggaz else he would come out a black bag....lol....He only can fuck with certain niggaz in da rap game.....fuck em!!!

Do your dumb ass even know what level is? It's where they send all he killas and the criminals that comment the major crime. I doubt Snoop could even last in the pen. Oh and don't try to say he did time. Because the time he did was county time which is way diffrent then going to the pen. SHit Snoop acts like a joke on the street with his army of secruity guards.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 10:43:56 AM »

Do your dumb ass even know what level is? It's where they send all he killas and the criminals that comment the major crime. I doubt Snoop could even last in the pen. Oh and don't try to say he did time. Because the time he did was county time which is way diffrent then going to the pen. SHit Snoop acts like a joke on the street with his army of secruity guards.

i agree with some of your shit and other things you say are fuckin dumb...............but anyway i know he did the time in the pen before he was a rapper i don't know where, but anyway where did he go when he had his murder trial?

but to the security guard shit he doesn't even need security guards when he goes to the beach he didn't have any at the charity basketball game he had the other week but of course he's gonna have security and concerts and shit who doesn't? and yes suge has security too
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 11:25:35 AM »

i agree with some of your shit and other things you say are fuckin dumb...............but anyway i know he did the time in the pen before he was a rapper i don't know where, but anyway where did he go when he had his murder trial?

but to the security guard shit he doesn't even need security guards when he goes to the beach he didn't have any at the charity basketball game he had the other week but of course he's gonna have security and concerts and shit who doesn't? and yes suge has security too

Let me explain Snoop and i repeat Snoop did not serve pen time. He served county jail time which is 100% diffrent then serving pen time. I stay in LA unlike most on here that believes some of the shit Snoop say which half of the time be lies. Snoop didn't even go to the pen when he had murda trial. Again he only did county time. Only time you go to the pen is when you doing over a year. You can't stay in the county jail for more then ayear homie. I know Suge has back up to, but the reason I brought up Snoop 75 guards was the fact that the groupies like yourself believe Snoop is really a street nigga that be out there bangin hard, when the truth is he aint really no gangsta nigga like the shit he raps about on wax.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2002, 11:31:25 AM »
He's smart for not going there. Why make shit harder on himself?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kurupt007

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2002, 11:40:25 AM »
I HEARD THE SUGE WAS GETTTING ABUSES AND LEVEL THY  USTO GRAB HIS ASS IN ALL THE SHIT IN LEVEL 4 THATS WHY SUGE I DIDENT GO TO THE FLOOR NO MORE
Code: [Select]
DEW

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2002, 12:26:00 PM »
Im not a Suge fan at all but I can say that Suge can handle himself in tha pen.....I dont know bout in level 4 but Suge is a big intimadatin' nigga!!! Shit.....he prolly didnt go to level 4 cuz if somethin' did happen and it got out in tha media then he would be called a bitch...he just wanted to make sure that he kept his reputation as a big intimadatin' nigga!!! If shit got out that he got beat down then he would loose all that shit!!! He just used his brain and thought about his future!!!

As for Snoop not bein' able to hold his own in tha pen.....shit....Snoop might not have that street creability like he had when he first got in tha game but he still can hold his own...he was raised in that shit so he still gonna have that street thug shit in his veins....whether he shows it or not, he still got it!!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2002, 12:45:27 PM »
for you peeps who think county ain't shit compared to the pen, talk to people who have been to both, and I bet ya at least 75% say county is a lot worse than the pen.

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2002, 01:13:04 PM »
for you peeps who think county ain't shit compared to the pen, talk to people who have been to both, and I bet ya at least 75% say county is a lot worse than the pen.

whatever you say homeboy, Both aint no joke but Pen is alot tuffer then County time. The most you can spend in the county is one year, where in the Pen you can spend up to life. Not to mention alot of riots pop off in the pen too. My point is Snoop never been to the pen so how can he speak on what the next nigga did or wont do in the pen?

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2002, 01:14:25 PM »
Im not a Suge fan at all but I can say that Suge can handle himself in tha pen.....I dont know bout in level 4 but Suge is a big intimadatin' nigga!!! Shit.....he prolly didnt go to level 4 cuz if somethin' did happen and it got out in tha media then he would be called a bitch...he just wanted to make sure that he kept his reputation as a big intimadatin' nigga!!! If shit got out that he got beat down then he would loose all that shit!!! He just used his brain and thought about his future!!!

As for Snoop not bein' able to hold his own in tha pen.....shit....Snoop might not have that street creability like he had when he first got in tha game but he still can hold his own...he was raised in that shit so he still gonna have that street thug shit in his veins....whether he shows it or not, he still got it!!!!

ok if you wanna chose to believe Snoop is a real shit pen nigga then go right ahead LOL

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2002, 01:18:12 PM »
Snoop did time twice...He served 8 months in the county, and then another 6 month term.  He talks about his time in his autobiography.  This other guy ^the truth^ is acting like he knows Snoop or some shit.  Snoop aint no real G anymore, but he sure was when he was growing up.  And he sure is affiliated with that lifestyle still and still hangs out with a deep crew of crips.  Just imagine the blue dogs he be around when he's rolling with Tray and Goldie.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2002, 01:22:49 PM »

does your dumb ass even know what your talking about.  What you think criminalz go straight to the pen, hell no.  First they spend time in county, then they get transferred, so everyone in county deals with county and pen criminals.  Go have a talk with someone who has been to both and I bet you money they will tell you the pen is way easier than county.

Kurupt007

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2002, 02:12:57 PM »

Jome

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2002, 05:19:28 PM »
Why is everybody afraid of Suge Knight anyways?

Sure, he is big a gorilla, but he's only a fat mofucka, it's not like he is a boxer-sort of a dude.
Those weight-lifting maniacs could give him a punch he'll soon forget, because those guys got muscles, not all fat like Suge.

(Not that I would step to Suge or anything, but I seen people who looks much stronger than him)