Author Topic: Lil wayne albums..  (Read 86 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Lil wayne albums..
« on: March 03, 2005, 11:37:32 AM »
BigBdrugstore, u told me the carter was worth checkin out and it was worth my money, solid album. so i decided to go downtown portland at everydaymusic and looked up other shit by wayne. i see Lights Out and i thot it would be just as good, shit is horrible. whats ur take on it big B? i think it might be dumbest album ive spent money on..or maybe i need to re-listen to it more since i went through once?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

BigBDrugStores

Re: Lil wayne albums..
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 05:29:17 PM »
lights out is a fans album. check out some sq tapes, you should like them more

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 05:33:41 PM »
the block is hot

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 07:44:35 PM »
sq tapes?
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 07:47:57 PM »
Sqad UP

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »
ths onsg i miss my dawgs is fucking hot but he should hae left bird girl and her sister slim they fuck him over alot hardly any promotion for his shit then they drop and album and shit is every where. lil wayne is good and orignater of bling bling remeber that shit. 8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 12:46:40 AM »
i think lights out was a tight cd