Author Topic: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!  (Read 3464 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2005, 10:48:11 PM »
Also MASTA T said   why does no one diss unknown rappers   - cos no one knows them? and for the few that did know them it wouldn't be worth posting on commercial rap dominated forum as no one would know or have info on them
I know that,its just pathetic tho cause most of the rappers diss others who are in the spotlight & wont go at all these uncommercial rappers even if they say stupid shit on their records.

acbaylove

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2005, 04:00:12 AM »
I thought Yuk was the first ti diss Game,remember that video where he clowned Game in a studio or sth???I thought that was before Game dissed Yuk.Even Yuk admits it sayin "why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shit" or sth like that.I could be wrong tho.

lol man you got it all confused......... the video where he clowned game in the studio is called Game Over Part 2, that song came out after game's diss to yukmouth and after Game Over Part 1

Yuk said why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shi, he was talking bout the club situation where he came up to game and talked to him about 50 cent.......

god damn i hate how people dont know waht the fuck they are talking bout and make assumptions
Ill call you stupid,you know why???Cause you are.Do you know why I said in a studio???Cause before Yuk ever recorded them Game Ova tracks & the Game Ova video he already had a video out where he was clowning Game,he wasnt rapping or anything he was just simply clownin on Game.Fuckin idiot,god damn i hate how people dont know waht the fuck they are talking bout and make assumptions ::)

Yeah you're right. I remember that video too. It was with Domination rapping, if i remember well. Anyway i think they had problems BEFORE that. Game talked shit about Yuk in his forum, then they both met in a club, and everything collapsed. It's pointless to argue about who started it anyway. The looser is Game, cause Yuk got free promotion, he won the beef on wax (but that's just my personal opinion, maybe your is different), and now a lot of rappers from the Bay are dissing Game. Hopefully now that he's out of G-Unit things will go better.

acbaylove

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2005, 04:03:18 AM »
Also MASTA T said   why does no one diss unknown rappers   - cos no one knows them? and for the few that did know them it wouldn't be worth posting on commercial rap dominated forum as no one would know or have info on them
I know that,its just pathetic tho cause most of the rappers diss others who are in the spotlight & wont go at all these uncommercial rappers even if they say stupid shit on their records.

If you consider Yukmouth a uncommercial bitch looking for attention, then that's the reason Game did a mistake. If you dont, then it's still a mistake cause when you do something, you should care about the consequences, and if they are that more people are hating on you (expecially from Cali), then maybe it's not worth it.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2005, 04:19:32 AM »
[Kay Slay Voice] DAMN! [/Kay Slay Voice]

Lol...exactly.

petitnobel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2005, 04:24:57 AM »
it's fake. Does anyone else think so?

....finally.....its so damn fake

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2005, 04:45:51 AM »
NO IT ISN'T FAKE YOU SMARTIES.... JT USES HIS SIDEKICK ALL DAY TO EMAIL FOLKS, THIS SHIT JUSS LEAKED OUT.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

acbaylove

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2005, 05:00:22 AM »
NO IT ISN'T FAKE YOU SMARTIES.... JT USES HIS SIDEKICK ALL DAY TO EMAIL FOLKS, THIS SHIT JUSS LEAKED OUT.

Plus i've heard he repeated it live in a Cali radio. So it doesnt even matter.