Author Topic: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!  (Read 3399 times)

acbaylove

Re: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2005, 08:06:20 AM »
When the hell will these bitches shut the fuck up???I mean,where was all the hate when he was barely known???All this fuckin talk about Game needs to stop,why dont people diss unknown rappers???Fuckin attention whores.

Man you dont really know the situation if you think JT is just dissing him cause he's famous now..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2005, 08:13:02 AM »
^Oh really??? ::) I know he helped him out & all that & that they used to record together,should I go on???Im just sick of everyone hatin on The Game.

SGV

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2005, 08:17:53 AM »
^Game hated on JT homeboy. Not even a shout for giving him a start. JT has EVERY right to clown right now. I'm tired of people not knowing what they're talking about!

ABN

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2005, 08:23:51 AM »
well i guess JT is tryin to squeeze as much money as possible out of Game since he´s still mad that P raped him for his appearances on them West Coast Bad Boys compilations. well  i don´t really care for JT but i hope that Sean T keeps on lazing everybody with hot beats and that Noble & Quinn keeps on makin their money.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2005, 08:26:21 AM »
^Game hated on JT homeboy. Not even a shout for giving him a start. JT has EVERY right to clown right now. I'm tired of people not knowing what they're talking about!
Well did Game cuss JT the fuck out or something???I dont recall that,even if he did,whoopty fuckin doo,I made a mistake.Go pat yourself on the back.

madsamoan

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2005, 08:29:06 AM »
Well isn't JT's biggest  hit to date is called "Game recognize Game"?....lol

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2005, 08:29:23 AM »
^Oh really??? ::) I know he helped him out & all that & that they used to record together,should I go on???Im just sick of everyone hatin on The Game.

And isnt it a good reason? Man JT started Game's career, and he never get credits for it from Game. Game disrespected him and his crew. Now JT is getting paid. I got nothing against it. Same with Yuk. Yuk was beefing with 50 like every artist on Rap-A-Lot. J Prince have beef with 50. Face dissed 50. Yukmouth dissed 50 and G-Unit. Game dissed Yuk defending G-Unit. How stupid he looks now. He's against two Bay Area legends now, plus C-BO, Messy Marv, Guce.. and for what? And you blame those rappers? Naw.. i disagree! It's Game who disrespected JT. It's Game who wanted to beef with Yuk. It's Game who wanted this drama. So he gotta handle it now. I'm with Game in his beef with 50, but i cant support him in those "west-on-west" beefs. Then probably i'm biased because i love the Bay and i use to check Bay Area forums and shit, and i use to read interviews by those rappers explaining why they got beef with Game and/or 50.. but it's not "that" simple like you're saying, man.

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2005, 08:32:02 AM »
Not to mention the BlackWallStreet shit..
(nobody knows the truth but them, so i'll not talk about it like i know something..)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2005, 08:43:41 AM »
I thought Yuk was the first ti diss Game,remember that video where he clowned Game in a studio or sth???I thought that was before Game dissed Yuk.Even Yuk admits it sayin "why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shit" or sth like that.I could be wrong tho.

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2005, 08:49:09 AM »
I thought Yuk was the first ti diss Game,remember that video where he clowned Game in a studio or sth???I thought that was before Game dissed Yuk.Even Yuk admits it sayin "why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shit" or sth like that.I could be wrong tho.

Oh man, probably, yeah. But obviously he did it cause Game was a member of 50 Cent's G-Unit, and they had problems. The Game is the same one who said "If i dont have beef with somebody, i'll create it just for the fuck of it, cause i like beefs". They both wanted that beef. And if you look at it 3-4 months later, Game got fired from G-Unit via radio.. the same ones he was defending and repping in all of his tracks. If you look at it 3-4 months later, that beef was wrong, expecially for Game. Both did a mistake, dont get me wrong. But Game already had beef with JT, then Yukmouth, then C-BO, then Messy & Guce, then The Regime.. It's half of the Bay right there. Was it really worth it? That's the business shit i was talking about.. He got fired by G-Unit. He's getting played by JT. And he lost respect by a lot of Bay Area fans and rappers. I'm not saying he's wack or that he cant rap, cause he released a good album, and i'm happy he's getting all this exposure. I'm just saying he should handle his business better now that he's famous. He's not the same rapper/man he used to be before he signed to Aftermath in 2002.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 08:56:01 AM by Antonio »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2005, 08:57:27 AM »
Game was stupid for yelling G-Unit all the time but I guess that was promotion or sth like that,anyone who's yellin out G-Unit is gonna be popular.Also Game could of avoided all this shit somehow but he didnt.He made mistakes so he should take care of them now.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2005, 08:57:48 AM »
When the hell will these bitches shut the fuck up???I mean,where was all the hate when he was barely known???All this fuckin talk about Game needs to stop,why dont people diss unknown rappers???Fuckin attention whores.

Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't you dissin' The Game before..........?
Not shitting on you or anything but if that what happened it's good to see that dissin' him for no reason or petty reasons is bullshit. I'm tired of seein' tha nigga name all over tha internet man . even though i'm a fan i'm tired of it when it ain' fans makin' thousands of threads it people who don't like him makin' thousands of threads.
  people who say they don't like him talk about him tha most.............. ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2005, 09:01:49 AM »

Not shitting on you or anything but if that what happened it's good to see that dissin' him for no reason or petty reasons is bullshit. I'm tired of seein' tha nigga name all over tha internet man . even though i'm a fan i'm tired of it when it ain' fans makin' thousands of threads it people who don't like him makin' thousands of threads.

I dont think I was dissin Game,I dont recall that but I could be wrong.If I dissed him then I dissed him for a reason based on facts only.Im a fan of his also & just like you I am gettin tired of these Game threads,oh & about haters gossiping about him the most,thats so true.

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2005, 09:05:57 AM »
Game was stupid for yelling G-Unit all the time but I guess that was promotion or sth like that,anyone who's yellin out G-Unit is gonna be popular.Also Game could of avoided all this shit somehow but he didnt.He made mistakes so he should take care of them now.

That's what i'm talking about, man. He dissed Yukmouth over I GOT 5 ON IT repping G-Unit all over the song.. I mean he was on G-UNIT, with Dre having his back and 50 Cent all over his videos, selling millions. Now he's fired from G-Unit, and 50 Cent's fans will stop supporting him, probably. That's not a good situation. I'm not blaming him or something, but that's a mistake no matter from which perspective you see it.

P.S. Yukmouth offered him the chance to make peace.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 09:11:40 AM by Antonio »

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2005, 09:07:04 AM »

I dont think I was dissin Game,I dont recall that but I could be wrong.If I dissed him then I dissed him for a reason based on facts only.Im a fan of his also & just like you I am gettin tired of these Game threads,oh & about haters gossiping about him the most,thats so true.

That's the other side of having a #1 album on the charts. He signed with Dre to get millions, he's getting them, but that's the price.