Author Topic: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!  (Read 3400 times)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2005, 09:08:11 AM »
it's funny how all of us who think game is a fool (but still like his music), have negative karma, ever since i started saying that he is an idiot for doing all this stupid shit, game dick riders *cough*addicted 2 beef* started giving me negative karma

if that makes you feel better, keep doing it bitches  8)

lol

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2005, 09:15:41 AM »
it's funny how all of us who think game is a fool (but still like his music), have negative karma, ever since i started saying that he is an idiot for doing all this stupid shit, game dick riders *cough*addicted 2 beef* started giving me negative karma

if that makes you feel better, keep doing it bitches  8)

lol

My Karma was 0 put after i started posting about how i like Game's music my Karma started droppin' now it's Negative 16...........lol

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2005, 09:40:06 AM »
Game was stupid for yelling G-Unit all the time but I guess that was promotion or sth like that,anyone who's yellin out G-Unit is gonna be popular.Also Game could of avoided all this shit somehow but he didnt.He made mistakes so he should take care of them now.

That's what i'm talking about, man. He dissed Yukmouth over I GOT 5 ON IT repping G-Unit all over the song.. I mean he was on G-UNIT, with Dre having his back and 50 Cent all over his videos, selling millions. Now he's fired from G-Unit, and 50 Cent's fans will stop supporting him, probably. That's not a good situation. I'm not blaming him or something, but that's a mistake no matter from which perspective you see it.

P.S. Yukmouth offered him the chance to make peace.

nah man im a bit of a 50 fan (yes hate me ? ) and i still listen 2 game just becoz he's good  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2005, 09:44:26 AM »
great, west-on-west beef...just what we need  ::)

West-on-west beef? Nah man! When Game dissed Yukmouth you called out Yukmouth saying he was a bitch who wanted promotion for his album. Now that JT is dissing Game, you call it a shame or a west-on-west beef?? 50 and the whole G-Unit are dissing Game and you call out 50 being a snitch and a jealous muthafucka who just wants to promote his album? (shit he got the #1 rap single in the charts right now.. He doesnt need Game!). No man, i dont like this approach. It's some business shit, man. Like Rodzilla said, Game should handle those problems before shit goes out of control. He's the West Coast right now. I dont wanna see him failing.

I never said Yuk was a bitch lookin for promotion...i was one of the few cats who didnt hate on Yuk. I didnt call 50 a snitch, but he is lookin for attention everybody can see that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2005, 09:55:53 AM »
Dont take it personal please.
P.S. Like i said, i'm supporting Game against 50 Cent. 50 was a complete idiot!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2005, 10:01:25 AM »
Who gives a fuck what JT thinks.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2005, 10:07:12 AM »
JT Just another Hater

Like I would sing at a footy match

Who the fuckinhell are you
Who the fuckinhell are you

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2005, 10:14:49 AM »
This is the problem with the rap world. rappers slagging each other off through the net instead of phoning each other and talking things through.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2005, 10:19:34 AM »

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2005, 10:21:31 AM »
fuck JT... another hater...

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2005, 10:22:44 AM »
Nigga, fucc JT, don't need to give that nigga credit and fucc Yukmouth, scary little bitch..  It's too many posts about this shit but you niggaz constantly bumping Games shit though..  Shit, I stay in LA and that's all I hear, been to the bay and hear that shit on the radio up there so, I guess alot of these niggaz on the computer or little young ass niggaz trying to act hard on the computer..  Get off that nigga dicc and let him get his paper for his family..

acbaylove

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2005, 10:57:50 AM »
Chill man. Nobody is stealing money from Game, he and his family are getting them all.
We was discussing about the letter JT wrote.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 11:33:06 AM by Antonio »

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2005, 11:26:21 AM »
yea it is all bad..i dunno about game or 50, they both got too big of heads....

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2005, 12:33:06 PM »
I thought Yuk was the first ti diss Game,remember that video where he clowned Game in a studio or sth???I thought that was before Game dissed Yuk.Even Yuk admits it sayin "why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shit" or sth like that.I could be wrong tho.

lol man you got it all confused......... the video where he clowned game in the studio is called Game Over Part 2, that song came out after game's diss to yukmouth and after Game Over Part 1

Yuk said why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shi, he was talking bout the club situation where he came up to game and talked to him about 50 cent.......

god damn i hate how people dont know waht the fuck they are talking bout and make assumptions

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2005, 12:33:43 PM »
fuck JT... another hater...

if it wanst for JT, there would be no game