Author Topic: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!  (Read 3426 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: JT THE BIGGA FIGGA's LETTER TO GAME !!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2005, 12:34:14 PM »
game and 50 are just big headed motherfuckers

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2005, 12:54:18 PM »
I like game's music but for real he acted like a bitch in my eyes, totally forgot about sean t, jt the bigga figga, started shit with yukmouth for 50 cent and now the same 50 cent says fuck game haha....... game did turn out to look like a bitch, if he didnt have such a big ass ego, he would be a good westcoast representitive, but now he made west coast look bad, change of heart shit, stripper video coming out soon, the click he is making money with is hating on him, even damn young buck who game said was his hommie said he is a fake.......

but then again, i dont give a fuck about rapper's personal lifes, as long as there is more good music it's all good  8)

couldn't agree more....except, i don't think his album had anything except some dope beats and that's it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2005, 12:56:01 PM »
Its horrible that Game is putting his career in jeopardy over some beef shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2005, 02:15:50 PM »
^Oh really??? ::) I know he helped him out & all that & that they used to record together,should I go on???Im just sick of everyone hatin on The Game.

And isnt it a good reason? Man JT started Game's career, and he never get credits for it from Game. Game disrespected him and his crew. Now JT is getting paid. I got nothing against it. Same with Yuk. Yuk was beefing with 50 like every artist on Rap-A-Lot. J Prince have beef with 50. Face dissed 50. Yukmouth dissed 50 and G-Unit. Game dissed Yuk defending G-Unit. How stupid he looks now. He's against two Bay Area legends now, plus C-BO, Messy Marv, Guce.. and for what? And you blame those rappers? Naw.. i disagree! It's Game who disrespected JT. It's Game who wanted to beef with Yuk. It's Game who wanted this drama. So he gotta handle it now. I'm with Game in his beef with 50, but i cant support him in those "west-on-west" beefs. Then probably i'm biased because i love the Bay and i use to check Bay Area forums and shit, and i use to read interviews by those rappers explaining why they got beef with Game and/or 50.. but it's not "that" simple like you're saying, man.

everybody on rap-a-lot didnt diss 50...

only reason z-ro got in it.. is cause people in tx kept sayin they diss big moe...which wasnt true.. 4 the longest.. ro was heated.....

face aint never diss 50... he was dissin lil troy ...when that shit made the news.. scarface back down and took the verse that was actually dissin 50 out.... he changed the version that leaked...  face didnt want no problems.. if was so hard why he didnt leave the shit on his album?  face didnt want no problems..hell prince even tried to drag bun-b in it...

imho..  game started that shit with yuk.. by bumpin his gums on his board..about that confrontation they had...

and yuk jus dissin 50 kuz of the shit j.prince was pullin... asked j.prince why z-ro hasnt said shit else about 50...and yuk is still rydin on 50??? only person who really gives a shit about is yuk..

acbaylove

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2005, 03:03:22 PM »
Yeah it was because of J Prince. But it's not important who started shit. Game wasnt smart enought. By dissing Yuk, he dissed The Regime, The Luniz, C-BO & West Coast Mafia, Messy Marv & Guce, Gonzoe, JT, Get Low, etc.. And why? PLUS Yukmouth wanted to make peace, and he dissed Gonzoe on that peace track? And he didnt gave props to JT in his booklet? Really dumb if you ask me. He had the chance to make peace with the Bay, but he totally fucked it. The fact that Dre got your back doesnt mean you can disrespect the whole world, man!

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2005, 05:25:17 PM »
This is the problem with the rap world. rappers slagging each other off through the net instead of phoning each other and talking things through.

I doubt very much that it was an internet diss started by one of them. its forums like this that are the reason for diss being POSTED on the internet.

and somone said something about 50 is an idiot. nah he ain't he makin more money than DRE and is pimpin Games ass out, like it or not.

Also MASTA T said   why does no one diss unknown rappers   - cos no one knows them? and for the few that did know them it wouldn't be worth posting on commercial rap dominated forum as no one would know or have info on them

[img]

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2005, 05:33:39 PM »
ummm could this be a scam...being that bigfase100 hacking was not really him. This could be another one of those. PLus wtf is JT writing to game on an internet forum. with all this lol stuff, this doesnt seem realisitc.

acbaylove

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2005, 05:59:47 PM »
Fake or not, JT has said those things plenty of times. Last time was yesterday on a radio station.

JAy_Ef_Es_UnoH

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2005, 06:29:27 PM »
fucc them faggots.GAME aint never said nothin' about them.
them fools is jus hatin' cuz they NEED someone to shout them
out to get a buzz.fucc the haters.hatin' on one of the wests'
own.thats what them ny faggots want.
SAN DIEGO REPRESENT.Wc

KIKI ROMERO-POOK D-QUEENIE

THE OUTFIT ENT. &
HEAVYWEIGHT PRODUCTIONS
rubentorres.com

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2005, 07:34:28 PM »
it's fake. Does anyone else think so?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2005, 09:20:29 PM »
LMAO.  look at the fuckin dickridin groupies come out the woodwork.  Now I really don't know the game's situation with anybody, basically cuz I don't give a fuck.  I never bothered with his and yuk's beef, don't give a fuck about his and 50's beef, and don't know about his and JT's beef.  All this shit is lame as fuck.  why the fuck they all gotta air this shit out there for the public?  why the fuck they gotta get on radio stations, and say shit?  why they gotta post letters on the internet?  Thats acting like some lil ass kids lookin for attention if you ask me, all of them.  Handle your fuckin shit like grown ass men.  don't drag this shit out into public tryna make yourself look cooler.  We all know who the fuck gets the last laugh, its the mutha fucker gettin the most skrilla out of the whole deal, and who is that?  50 cent.  he gonna laugh his ass all the way to the bank throughout all this shit.  for real, that dude can say fuck everybody in rap, and still be makin more money than damn near any rapper.  I don't like 50 at all, in fact I despise him.  None of this beef is gonna help the westcoast, and it just makes rap look stupider by the day.  50 is always gonna have his cocksucking groupies such as those that overwhelm this forum.  He's gonna make album sales.  and the ONLY reason game has so much success is thanks to 50.  I'm down for the westcoast like no other.  I luv the bay area.  I got way more luv for yuk and JT than I do for game.  JT didn't bring game into the rap scene tho.  Mutha fuckin dr. dre and 50 cent did.  How many rappers did JT bring up?  How many homies he got on his shit?  You see them sellin multi platinum?  hell no.  Games success comes from 50 cent, if you don't believe that, then you a dumb mutha fucker.  Without 50 cent, game just another nigga from the west with a rap album.  C'mon, dude ain't got no amazing skills.  I could name 100 rappers from the west easily better than game.  game got exposure cuz of so many damn 50 cent groupies.  the rap game is straight wack.  all the fools straight airing their shit out there for everybody.  fuckin rap shit don't even need no fuckin paparazzi, damn rappers do all the work for them.  straight fuckin wack.  if I wanted shit like this I'd quit my fuckin day job and watch soap operas all damn day.  fuck this shit.  fuck game, fuck 50, and fuck every other nigga caught up in this dumb ass rap beef bullshit.  and fuck the instigators too, the radio stations, the groupies, the dickriders, and all the fuckers who get a hard on from this.  Only one good possibility from all this - Detox comming out better.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2005, 09:43:19 PM »
cant wait to see xzibit reply to games disses........ ;)....

DAYUM

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2005, 09:45:17 PM »
i aint got nothing to say about this but Z-Ro and Face will rip all them apart

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2005, 10:43:50 PM »
I thought Yuk was the first ti diss Game,remember that video where he clowned Game in a studio or sth???I thought that was before Game dissed Yuk.Even Yuk admits it sayin "why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shit" or sth like that.I could be wrong tho.

lol man you got it all confused......... the video where he clowned game in the studio is called Game Over Part 2, that song came out after game's diss to yukmouth and after Game Over Part 1

Yuk said why wait 3 months to diss me on some mixtape shi, he was talking bout the club situation where he came up to game and talked to him about 50 cent.......

god damn i hate how people dont know waht the fuck they are talking bout and make assumptions
Ill call you stupid,you know why???Cause you are.Do you know why I said in a studio???Cause before Yuk ever recorded them Game Ova tracks & the Game Ova video he already had a video out where he was clowning Game,he wasnt rapping or anything he was just simply clownin on Game.Fuckin idiot,god damn i hate how people dont know waht the fuck they are talking bout and make assumptions ::)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2005, 10:47:16 PM »
^^^^^ LOL