Author Topic: BOB MARLY FEST  (Read 59 times)

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
BOB MARLY FEST
« on: March 04, 2005, 11:24:22 AM »
i WENT TO THE BOB MARLY SHOW A WEEK OR SO A GO IN LONG BEACH...THAT SHIT WAS DOPE!!!
CRONIC SMOKE EVERYWHERE...you didnt even have to take no weed everyone was cheefing, it was all love. there wasnt no body selling any water bongs this year tho that was strange...I go every year with my mom, thats our thing..she loves the rasta.
I filmed it so ill put up some clips later...barrinton levy was dope...he did all the tracks he has with shyne the one he has with the dogg pound,
he was reall dope.good energy...Morgan herritage was my favorite of the noght tho, these to cats that suffer grom polo, but they still get on stage with there cains and set that shit off, i never seen ANYONE dance with cains like that, where they really need thetre caine also...
damn they rocked it....
oh yea b4 I forget....on my way there i seen this dumb ass dude at the gas station drive off with the gas pump still in the gas tank...shit was fuckin funny...the hose snapped off the pump, dude stopped the car and some cat from the store came running...YOU HAD TO BE THERE shit was funny....
go bob marly...I wonder if there will ever be a 2pac day? I aint trying to be funny either..
~1~