Author Topic: Religious members 'especially' - Do you believe in extraterrestrial life ?  (Read 405 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you gotta be megalomaniac to not believe in it. the universe is so damn big, how the hell can we fools be the only living being in it. plain nuts.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

you gotta be megalomaniac to not believe in it. the universe is so damn big, how the hell can we fools be the only living being in it. plain nuts.

See, you have faith in something afterall  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

their already here.....among us... i mean who says they have look all weird with huge heads and eyes

Sikotic™

their already here.....among us... i mean who says they have look all weird with huge heads and eyes

For example:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
extraterrestrials told me not to believe in "god".
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Trauma-san

it is highly unlikely that htere is no other life other than our own.... something like 1 in a 10000000000000000000000000 odds there are so many stars and galaxies out there its ridiculous to say there is no other life.

trauma: what evidence do you have of fossils on mars, thats just rumors dont say it like you know it... it could be tru but its unconfirmed, because the quest for finding life on other planets such as mars and one of the moons of saturn is still on. publicy it is not known whether there has or is life on mars. dont talk shit.

I don't talk shit I can't back up.  Again your mind fails you.

Here's a picture of fossilized martian molecules, obtained from a meteorite, and posted on NASA's own website.

http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/marslife/s96-12301.jpg

Apologize for insinuating you knew something I didn't, twit. 

rafsta

LOL i still dont see a fossil.... that could be a picture of anything.

rafsta

Life on Mars?
A group of scientists led by David McKay of NASA's Johnson Space Center has published an article in the August 16 issue of Science magazine announcing the discovery of evidence for primitive bacterial life on Mars. An examination of a meteorite found in Antarctica and believed to be from Mars shows: 1) hydrocarbons which are the same as breakdown products of dead micro-organisms on Earth, 2) mineral phases consistent with by-products of bacterial activity, and 3) tiny carbonate globules which may be microfossils of the primitive bacteria, all within a few hundred-thousandths of an inch of each other. Based on age dating of the meteorite, the following scenario has been proposed:

dont forget the lack of public support for nasa, they release shit like this to stir emotions... im not sayin its false, just dont believe everything you read... there is no evidense, just presumptions and guesses....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
yeah.... think, the sun is a star, planets in our solar system revolve around it, there are billions upon billions of stars, as if other stars won't have planets revolving around them with other life forms living on them...

kick ass album

rafsta

^^^ theres trillion upom trillions of galaxies man, the amount of stars out there is uncountable... in the milky way alone (our galaxy) there are trillions upon trillions of stars.....

acbaylove

A "Yes" or "No" would've done the job.
So you don't believe in extraterrestial life?

LMAOOOOOOOO

Christians say no

Right, but it's not about Christianity. It's about science and facts.

rafsta

^^^ theres trillion upom trillions of galaxies man, the amount of stars out there is uncountable... in the milky way alone (our galaxy) there are trillions upon trillions of stars.....

hey man youre 100% right !!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
I think it'd be pretty arrogant to think we're the only ones, especially after we've found fossils on mars. Anyways, I believe the human mind cannot possibly fathom infinity, and it's commonly held that the universe is infinite in size, I guess you'd have to say that anything is not only possible, but virtually necessary or unavoidable in the expanse of infinite space. If there's infinite space, then there's an infinite number of planets, and if there is an infinite number of planets, it's impossible for there NOT to be life out there somewhere.... because if there wasn't, you could just continue looking through infinity until you found it... and then if you DIDN'T find life... you could continue looking through infinity, again, until you found it. So yeah, there's intelligent life out there, it just might take us all of time to find them.

P.S. Science and Theology walk hand in hand, in almost every aspect.
i agree 100% ...

rafsta

change of view.

the odds are against me but... a simple answer.. i believe there is no other intelligent life out there.

AndrE16686

I believe.....wtf we are just on a blue ball spining through space all by ourselves in the great void of the universe.....If so God has a weird sense of humour.