Author Topic: G-Unit On The Decline  (Read 391 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
G-Unit On The Decline
« on: March 04, 2005, 09:39:28 PM »
With the loss of game and basically all of the west coast respect 50 cent needs some help. Because after 50's cd sells he has no G-UNit support for the next year or 2. Think about it:
next on the list is Yayo, then olivia or vice versa dont remember. Then i heard Dr Dre's detox is gonna do its thing. So after that starts up, back again to lloyd banks and young buck which did not perform very highly sales wise to the expectations of G-unit. In my opinion G-Unit is not in their prime. Because there next 2 artists are garbage and will not make much out of it.

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: G-Unit On The Decline
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 10:48:35 PM »
i hope g-unit fails horribly. there are so many more talented rappers out there that g-unit doesnt deserve any fame. 50's new album sucks and his old album wasnt great. game is a better rapper than all of them.  i hope g-unit falls to pieces. peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 12:09:50 AM »
my friends think g unit is gonna wreck d block... i jsut laughed and said whatever.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 12:13:01 AM »
50's new album is OK, the more i listen to it the more i like it.....

and GRODT is good man... so bullshit for saying 50's albums suck ;) the rest of g units albums well ur correct they suck...

and d block destroys g unit but since g unit is more commercial peeps wont give a fuck

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 12:16:41 AM »
fuck tony yayo, but I like Olivia

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 12:38:18 AM »
50s album will sell no matter what happens and that will create enough mainstreem hype to promote the other shit

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 02:32:43 AM »
i hope g-unit fails horribly. there are so many more talented rappers out there that g-unit doesnt deserve any fame. 50's new album sucks and his old album wasnt great. game is a better rapper than all of them.  i hope g-unit falls to pieces. peace.

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 12:05:41 PM »
The Massacre is gonna sell crazy. 50 has two singles plus how we do in the top 5, and with all this (wack) beef shit. Others g unit artists will still go platinum.(at least 50 will drop by dre and em but it won"t happen)

Jome

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 07:25:56 PM »
50s album will sell no matter what happens and that will create enough mainstreem hype to promote the other shit

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2005, 08:11:56 PM »
50's new album is OK, the more i listen to it the more i like it.....

and GRODT is good man... so bullshit for saying 50's albums suck ;) the rest of g units albums well ur correct they suck...

and d block destroys g unit but since g unit is more commercial peeps wont give a fuck

I agree, I think The Massacre is a good album and will top the charts

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2005, 10:09:51 PM »
my friends think g unit is gonna wreck d block... i jsut laughed and said whatever.
they could cuz dman anything can happen look at the 50 snitch and game fall out anything can happen. i seriously think they could jada can come as hard as fuck and his voice still has no aggression or anger in it so he out styles p raps like banks does slow and steady, sheek louch damn is he even here still thye could its not a 50/50 its more like a first to draw blood  wins

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2005, 12:46:56 AM »
ay i agree. 50 knows what sells, he knows the beef shit sells and he'll continue doing that. But it doesnt hype lloyd banks, olivia, youngbuck, and tony yayo. It really just boosts 50. Cause Lloyd Banks didnt sell what was expected, and his album was garbage. And these next two albums are from 2 people the media hasnt heard more than a song from.