Author Topic: Guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself  (Read 532 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guaranteed to make you feel better about yourself
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2005, 01:28:07 PM »
jamal your a fucking asshole...leave the dude alone

you had your fun...you TRIED to be funny

move on ::)

LOL who the hell is this captain-save-a-hoe? get the fuck outta here man... faggot asses backin each other up on a message board.... lolll homothugs

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2005, 01:33:56 PM »
i ain't on his side...just spitting the truth

u being an ass
NO MORE WAR

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2005, 02:13:03 PM »
Pull shit out my ass? I bet im accurate with my hypothesis on you homie, seriously...lets see, you talk all this shit, OBSESSED WITH MY PIC, yet, have nothing to show to prove me wrong......Your a internet homo thug, your life is on the computer, Straight up fag...seriously, while u were on the computer jackin off wishin u were me(or jackin off to my pic), i was up @ Hot Import Nights, Hangin with my homie bigg steele (www.biggsteeleonline.com) & i got to meet Jin & Brooke Burke. your little faget ass, u have no life, you are a nobody...HAHAHA! its funny cuz its true...Internet Thug..your lame

Hypothesis... Pullin shit out of your ass.

Need to tell me what you did today? Ask me if I care. I really don't give a shit if you got to sit on some guy named Big Steele's lap.

While you write endless paragraphs, I clown you in 3 lines, and then you continue writing your paragraphs for 5 pages, continuously claiming that you "don't care". LLOLLLLL enjoy.

Clowned me 3 times:
1. "Krondonito"
2. "krondinato"
3. "Krondon"

OOOH SNAPS! Same thing 3 times in a row, please...so im right then? you are a little internet homo thug, no wonder you have a copy of my pic on your harddrive you fag....you aint shit, fuckin need to get laid, go get a girl, seriously, your pathetic, your shit talkin stays online, cuz i bet that you get punked in real life, and this is your only place to try and be "HARD"...pathetic..your lame
what this bitch is basically saying is that either way you say his dad's name krondon we are waering this out.
i promise to god that that shit is still fucking me up its so funny. at last i know who krondon is. show the whole pic jamal he was missing a arm to. and if you still got kottonmouth feel free to suck my dick. propz jamal. and fuck captain save a ...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2005, 02:16:07 PM »

u being an ass

Ok, I'll admit that. Anything else? Captain-save-a-hoe wants to tap Krondon's ass.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2005, 02:19:17 PM »
Pull shit out my ass? I bet im accurate with my hypothesis on you homie, seriously...lets see, you talk all this shit, OBSESSED WITH MY PIC, yet, have nothing to show to prove me wrong......Your a internet homo thug, your life is on the computer, Straight up fag...seriously, while u were on the computer jackin off wishin u were me(or jackin off to my pic), i was up @ Hot Import Nights, Hangin with my homie bigg steele (www.biggsteeleonline.com) & i got to meet Jin & Brooke Burke. your little faget ass, u have no life, you are a nobody...HAHAHA! its funny cuz its true...Internet Thug..your lame

Hypothesis... Pullin shit out of your ass.

Need to tell me what you did today? Ask me if I care. I really don't give a shit if you got to sit on some guy named Big Steele's lap.

While you write endless paragraphs, I clown you in 3 lines, and then you continue writing your paragraphs for 5 pages, continuously claiming that you "don't care". LLOLLLLL enjoy.

Clowned me 3 times:
1. "Krondonito"
2. "krondinato"
3. "Krondon"

OOOH SNAPS! Same thing 3 times in a row, please...so im right then? you are a little internet homo thug, no wonder you have a copy of my pic on your harddrive you fag....you aint shit, fuckin need to get laid, go get a girl, seriously, your pathetic, your shit talkin stays online, cuz i bet that you get punked in real life, and this is your only place to try and be "HARD"...pathetic..your lame
what this bitch is basically saying is that either way you say his dad's name krondon we are waering this out.
i promise to god that that shit is still fucking me up its so funny. at last i know who krondon is. show the whole pic jamal he was missing a arm to. and if you still got kottonmouth feel free to suck my dick. propz jamal. and fuck captain save a ...

eat a dick faggot

at least i aint half way up jamal's ass

u being an ass

Ok, I'll admit that. Anything else? Captain-save-a-hoe wants to tap Krondon's ass.

well if i wanna "tap Krondon's ass" then this lil bitch up here ^^^ wants to punish yours
NO MORE WAR

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2005, 02:28:40 PM »
actually i dont even know jamal but i dont care to know him either just that that krondon think si funny as fuck. and you are admitting to wanting to tap krondons ass. re-read your fucking post toward the end. if you are reading this jamal propz my nig.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2005, 02:32:30 PM »
maybe U should re-read what i said, notice the word "if"....ass
NO MORE WAR

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2005, 02:34:27 PM »
so rplace the word if with ass right? anyway is krondon fucking you in your nasty ass while you post the shit youa re saying.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2005, 02:35:59 PM »
nope and nope
NO MORE WAR

DAYUM

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2005, 02:39:36 PM »
any minuite now and this is gonna get locked

either by jome or seer

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2005, 03:31:36 PM »
why is krondino one of their brothers or some shit. ;)

DAYUM

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2005, 03:35:20 PM »
naw theres just too much kaos but they havent yet so maybe they arent??

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2005, 03:40:23 PM »
right there you have that you've ended rap careers how just write it down and shit cuz  im prettying fucking good and i doubt atht you caould take it but who lets you know you have won. cuz mauzip said you didnt

Doggystylin

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2005, 04:01:05 PM »
any minuite now and this is gonna get locked

either by jome or seer

wrong...locked by me  :psych: