Author Topic: smack and da beanstalk  (Read 111 times)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
smack and da beanstalk
« on: March 07, 2005, 12:36:28 PM »
i need cash fast gotta get off me ass gotta make dis dough before the pigs blast
an yer i tick dope to the local folk an i dont get the cream cus everybody broke
but im still watchin tv in need of some poke chris rock on the stage tellin a joke
and i aint gonna kill cuz i aint no loc but i cant make munny off sellin me smoke.
so i get some smack and sell it to da fiends and dis one junkie offers me a bag of beans
 i take dat shit and drive off in me whip da smack ed tryna claim dees beans is magic
an i take dem home throw dem in da ground put soil on da top and then water them down
gets in da house cuz me bitch gives head den i cum on her face and den get off to bed.
wakes up in the mornin gives a stretch and yawnin looks out the window theres a beanstalk soaring
over da trees and over me house next to di fing i feel like a mouse
so i hack at this shit wiv an axe in my grip and this giant luks down and hes startin to trip so i luk
back up and i flip im da bird and this nigga still staring and he dont say a word so i swing my axe at the stalk and it hacks then this ugly ass giant starts spittin some tracks dissin infact with the lyrics intact i never thought id hear nigga like dat rip me on wax

just some shit

"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill