Author Topic: Diffrence between west and east  (Read 379 times)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
Diffrence between west and east
« on: August 17, 2002, 08:30:33 AM »
Ok I'm so sick of people from the west laughing at the east
(i mean this board) I Love the west and unlike what you all think the west gets its props in the east hot 97 and bet dont run what we all bump too now the diffrence between coasts is this The west has a diffrent vibe because the enviorment
Palm trees sunny skies bomb weed airs cleaner too

BUT out east we like our music its a diffrent vibe too
We like neptunes and alot of what ya'll call "Pop rap"
why u ask? cause shit in the east its very city like
from NY NJ and PA buildings and small apartment houses
and in the east we LOVE to PARTY! shit at block partys
and at clubs Fabulous clipse noreaga Ja rule all that shit bumps and acctually the only people on that underground shit in the east is 75% White boys Backpackers they dont dance
they get no girls so they cant relate to the mainstream east shit Gangsta's out here like the have a good time music
cause peeps in the ghetto we dont like to hear about drama all the time we wanna party and forget that shit Yea our weed aint as bomb like ya'll but its good Also bumpin g funk dont sound right in the winter time driving thru the NJ turnpike heading to ny also Hustlas and pimps can relate to the drink cris rollin on 20s cause they live it homie
ya'll hate that shit cause ya'll cant relate to that shit
look at snoop he even understands us thas why we regonize snoop out east cause he aint a bias ass hater
and here in NJ (not ny) we do bump westcoast but its mostly the classics and a few new shits and thas only when we smoking which in nj we do alot of or if we crusing slowly
but in the highway we like that hype futuristic ladies shake ya ass shit it makes ya feel good we like to party nobody party like the east do but its all love but to the nigga who said

"LOL at a east coast forum" Shit real G'z in the east
Bump Murder incs new album and for your info theres only 2 songs on the cd thas "i love my baaaaybaay" the rest is gangsta as fucc and alot of G's in the east go all out so dont go saying we fake fucc hating ass white wannabe gangstas
Fucc backpackers and fucc Backpacking music
More blacks and hispanics enjoy mainstream its popular rap why? because MORE people like it then underground
more people buy it cause more feel it if u feel somthing bump it
if u cant feel the les have a good time vibe or the gangsta vibe go ahead and listen to necro and all that shit

and IMO the only underground thas hot is on the west cause the west alwayz keeping it gangsta much love to the west
fucc the haterz in the west
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: Diffrence between west and east
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 08:46:11 AM »

acctually the only people on that underground shit in the east is 75% White boys Backpackers they dont dance
they get no girls so they cant relate to the mainstream east

your intelligence level isn't too high is it?
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 09:17:03 AM »

your intelligence level isn't too high is it?

dexter

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2002, 10:35:28 AM »
What city u live in?

Hittman

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2002, 10:54:45 AM »
To me and a whole (obviously not every west coast artist & every east coast artists fits into this)

Westcoast - Require ill beats to sound good, spit gangsta/pimpin rhymes, gets boring after awhile.

Eastcoast - Has more complex rhymes and spit them on better subjects. Beats are sometimes hit and miss.

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2002, 11:00:17 AM »
Immortal's on point.

And, just because MORE people like it does not mean its the best. "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers."

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2002, 11:59:51 AM »
To me it don't matter no more. If it sounds good I'll bump it no matter what coast it's from or how commercial or underground it is. I don't set uneccesary boundaries on myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2002, 06:29:26 PM »
And thas good that some of you are open minded
But most street people dont go for those complex rhymes
well it depends if its telling a story or expressing deep emotion
yea cause alot of times we kick back and reflect on the negetive things in our areas or our foul home life
and i'm From Lakewood Shore area NJ
and like cali has its bay area and so cal Jerzey has
Areas We got the Bricks ( Newark jerzey city and paterson)
The shore area (central NJ EX-Lakewood perth amboy asbury
Toms river brick town sea side Point pleasent Lakewood and perthamboy and asbury the gully areas though in the shore area Seaside the spot though to chill and party right on the beach  15 minute drive from the wood

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2002, 01:30:59 AM »
To me and a whole (obviously not every west coast artist & every east coast artists fits into this)

Westcoast - Require ill beats to sound good, spit gangsta/pimpin rhymes, gets boring after awhile.

Eastcoast - Has more complex rhymes and spit them on better subjects. Beats are sometimes hit and miss.

word

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2002, 02:09:12 AM »
I love hip-hop as a whole, it really doesn't matter where it comes from, each coast brings it's own flava and it's good to listen to various styles. Yeah, I do like more westcoast artists, but I don't shun out other coasts, whats the point? If you love hip-hop you'll listen to it all, the underground stuff, the conscious stuff, the commercially successful stuff, the gangsta stuff, the party stuff, whatever. Thats whats so great about hip-hop, it's so diverse. As long as it's hip-hop and it sounds good then thats fine with me.
But, I do feel there are different styles for different times. Like for me personally, when i'm at home listening to music I like to bump something that I can really listen to and take in, something with a message, something thought provoking, when i'm out in my car i'll bump something a little more bouncier, something that has that fun vibe, if i'm at a club i'll listen/dance to whatever comes on really, Ja Rule, Neptunes, Puffy, whatever. Personally though I wouldn't go out and buy a Puffy or Ja Rule record to listen to in my personal time at home, I find them repetative with no real message or interesting content  :P

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2002, 04:36:14 AM »
You comments were somewhat on, and somewhat off. I don't know N.Y. so I can't say shit. But you ain't know L.A. and it shows. I've been to a few parties in Inglewood, Carson, and L.A. plus I live outside L.A. and there is one common thing, thick ass westcoast beats at each one. D.J. Quik, any of Dre's newer stuff, Kurupt, Lots of Snoop, and underground, 'cause well girls like that commercal stuff, black and mainly hispanic guys like the underground 'cause it's straight gangsta. Radio is starting to get less love 'cause of all the eastcoast being played. Maybe it's a different party environment, as people here are more laid back than N.Y. Either way, don't think L.A. ain't a party city, that's dead wrong. And we have a huge Latin underground, and someone has to be supporting them. (Pick up and Lil' Rob CD you can get) Peace

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2002, 07:19:17 AM »
i never said LA aint party i jus said its a diffrent vibe
and acctually i have been to LA i been to long beach i got cuzins there and yea the party enviorment is diffrent
cause its a chill thang there and like i said in the east we dont bump underground much only underground i bump is the westcoast underground cause regardless its Gangsta as fuck
and has a real meaning and its good to smoke to
but that eastcoast underground "lyrical subliminal rap criminal"
shit succs ass

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2002, 07:28:02 AM »
You comments were somewhat on, and somewhat off. I don't know N.Y. so I can't say shit. But you ain't know L.A. and it shows. I've been to a few parties in Inglewood, Carson, and L.A. plus I live outside L.A. and there is one common thing, thick ass westcoast beats at each one. D.J. Quik, any of Dre's newer stuff, Kurupt, Lots of Snoop, and underground, 'cause well girls like that commercal stuff, black and mainly hispanic guys like the underground 'cause it's straight gangsta. Radio is starting to get less love 'cause of all the eastcoast being played. Maybe it's a different party environment, as people here are more laid back than N.Y. Either way, don't think L.A. ain't a party city, that's dead wrong. And we have a huge Latin underground, and someone has to be supporting them. (Pick up and Lil' Rob CD you can get) Peace

sounds good to me  ;D

thats how i want it to be

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2002, 07:53:20 AM »
Trizz's comments are most likely behind a FEMALES point of view or a MISEDUCATED POP FAN..Because i live in a grimy environment like NYC and Murder INC and Nelly shit gets no love around here cept for girls and 13 yr old lil kids

Kurupt007

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2002, 07:55:20 AM »
Diffrence is WEst Is the Best