Author Topic: Well, I went to Black Wall Street Headquarters today, and......  (Read 627 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I got back in town last nite. I went up there with my homeboy, and didn't really see anybody outside. I started walkin toward Game's house, and G-Ride (Marketing + website for BWS) walked out and was like "ey whats up man, you can't just pop up over here un-announced anymore like that, it ain't that type of party over here no more" and I talked to him for a quick second. I hadn't really talked to anybody over there since January, mainly because it's been hard as hell to contact em. He told me to call or e-mail Phat Rat, but he never responds so I don't know what's goin on with them. Basically, I can tell that things aren't the same over there, and I have a feeling they won't be there much longer because they don't feel comfortable over there like they used to. I usually would just pop up whenever, day or night. So I'm gonna try to get at somebody over there before I leave, but for now,  >:(

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
Re: Well, I went to Black Wall Street Headquarters today, and......
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 08:54:39 PM »
damn that seems depressing, i hope everything works out because it would be a shame for the bws to shut down

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 09:38:18 PM »
thanks for the info

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 09:43:30 PM »
damn that sucks

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 05:08:54 AM »
Well it's drama now.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 07:02:59 AM »
I got back in town last nite. I went up there with my homeboy, and didn't really see anybody outside. I started walkin toward Game's house, and G-Ride (Marketing + website for BWS) walked out and was like "ey whats up man, you can't just pop up over here un-announced anymore like that, it ain't that type of party over here no more" and I talked to him for a quick second. I hadn't really talked to anybody over there since January, mainly because it's been hard as hell to contact em. He told me to call or e-mail Phat Rat, but he never responds so I don't know what's goin on with them. Basically, I can tell that things aren't the same over there, and I have a feeling they won't be there much longer because they don't feel comfortable over there like they used to. I usually would just pop up whenever, day or night. So I'm gonna try to get at somebody over there before I leave, but for now,  >:(

Haha he didn't wanna see you no more  ;D j/k

It's not like some g-unit affiliates are gonna shoot the place up...lol

Game is just in false Tupac mode, that universal rapper him.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 09:38:39 AM by Max vs Kain »

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 08:35:02 AM »
props on the info. Figures that the situation is a bit tense..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 09:33:29 AM »
That sucks...I hope things will work out for BWS.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2005, 10:14:48 AM »
thanks for the update...

i hope everything settles down and work out for everyone.

peace