Author Topic: <><><><><> Ex-Celt denies Rangers all 3 points  (Read 83 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
<><><><><> Ex-Celt denies Rangers all 3 points
« on: March 05, 2005, 01:38:20 PM »
Rangers 1-1 Inverness CT

Former Celtic striker Bryan Prunty grabbed a late, deserved equaliser for Inverness Caley Thistle to deal a blow to Rangers' title hopes.
Barry Ferguson had chipped keeper Mark Brown to break the deadlock with his first goal since returning to Rangers.

Bajram Fetai, on loan to Inverness from Rangers, came close to what would have been a controversial equaliser.

But it was Prunty who pounced two minutes into injury time to bundle the ball over the line.

Caley Thistle player-boss Craig Brewster courted controversy by bringing Fetai on from the bench despite Rangers believing that they had an understanding that he would not play.

Fit-again Bojan Djordjic came into Rangers' midfield, allowing Gregory Vignal to take over from Michael Ball at left-back, while Steven Thompson replaced the suspended Dado Prso up front.

Former Manchester United winger Djordjic was immediately involved, firing in a cross from the left that was met by the head of Thompson, but he could not hit the target under pressure.

Inverness passed up a great chance to take the lead after 19 minutes.

Juanjo turned Marvin Andrews in the box - but, with only goalkeeper Ronald Waterreus to beat, the former Hearts man fired across goal and inches wide.

Brown beat away Nacho Novo's fierce drive from eight yards out.

Novo blasted over an unattended goal after Brown had spilled the ball under a challenge from Buffel.

Ferguson broke the deadlock early in the second half when he was put clear by Fernando Ricksen and finished with precision.

But Inverness were creating the better chances and Richie Hart was just wide with an effort from outside the box.

And Fetai forced a stunning reaction save from Waterreus following some pinball play in the Rangers box.

Novo was denied at the other end by the boot of goalkeeper Brown.

And Rangers paid for that when Prunty grabbed the equaliser to leave the Ibrox outfit only seven points clear of champions Celtic, who have three games in hand.
NO MORE WAR

Celtic_Fan

• 'G'
Re: <><><><><> Ex-Celt denies Rangers all 3 points
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 06:40:18 AM »
Delighted....
Slurred words, double vision, brain bustin, head rushin
Since I'm too drunk to walk, I rock a party on crutches
and still rush the roughest MC who wanna get it
Forget it, it's Likwit, Tha Liks and, Xzibit
Ca-Tash on the blast the final piece to the puzzle
I slap bitches on the ass I slap tits up out the muzzle