Author Topic: The Most Fucked Up/Funniest Post on DUBCC so far in 05?  (Read 852 times)

ecrazy

Re: The Most Fucked Up/Funniest Post on DUBCC so far in 05?
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2005, 06:21:17 PM »
i kinda agree with East Coast G. I mean, he does look a lil like Krondon, but it stopped being funny about a month ago. Bringing that up at every possible chance is fuckin ridiculous. BTW, why did East Coast G make another username "Kottonmouth Kings"??? WHy'd you do it?

Um, Im E-crazy, not eastcoast G...i just changed my name to kinda somewhat promote KMK, i just got back into them, like people post cd covers in their sigs kinda thing,

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 07:30:03 PM »
OK I WANNA KNOW...IS THAT PIC REALLY ALL THAT FUNNY??? CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT IT??? I MAKE A FUNNY FACE WHILE IM DRUNK IN A CLUB.......OK, WOW..I LOOK LIKE KRONDON....A Slight Laugh....It aint ALL THAT FUNNY???? Like Music is magic & *Jamal* have this shit on their harddrives, thinkin its the funniest shit ever,...i dont get how its so damn HILARIOUS, i can see it might be funny, but not hilarious...

It's not necessarily the picture, it's your reaction to it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2005, 08:30:34 PM »
My post was of course aimed to be funny.

Im not too insecure to not being able to provide people with such information. Everybody has had his/her embarassing moments.

Yeah... 7even is always contradicting himself...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2005, 08:31:49 PM »
OK I WANNA KNOW...IS THAT PIC REALLY ALL THAT FUNNY??? CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT IT??? I MAKE A FUNNY FACE WHILE IM DRUNK IN A CLUB.......OK, WOW..I LOOK LIKE KRONDON....A Slight Laugh....It aint ALL THAT FUNNY???? Like Music is magic & *Jamal* have this shit on their harddrives, thinkin its the funniest shit ever,...i dont get how its so damn HILARIOUS, i can see it might be funny, but not hilarious...

LOLLL exactly... if he didn't cry about it like a little bitch, people probably would've stopped... but the fact that he gets all defensive shows that he really does feel like an ugly retard... and people take advantage of his low self-esteem and just watch him whine like a little bitch....

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2005, 08:31:55 PM »
for real 7even u fucked up

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2005, 10:04:49 PM »

LOLLL exactly... if he didn't cry about it like a little bitch, people probably would've stopped... but the fact that he gets all defensive shows that he really does feel like an ugly retard... and people take advantage of his low self-esteem and just watch him whine like a little bitch....
I have low self esteem, Um...dumbass...if anything i TOO MUCH SELF ESTEEM to let some little faget tell me something that isnt true...If i didnt want a response or you guys to take it all seriously i would not have responded so many times that i did, if anything all this shows that you guys are very insecure with yourselves and/or really dont have a life outside the computer AND are quick to assume and talk shit without knowin anything

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2005, 10:46:25 PM »

I have low self esteem, Um...dumbass...if anything i TOO MUCH SELF ESTEEM to let some little faget tell me something that isnt true...If i didnt want a response or you guys to take it all seriously i would not have responded so many times that i did, if anything all this shows that you guys are very insecure with yourselves and/or really dont have a life outside the computer AND are quick to assume and talk shit without knowin anything
there he goes again running mouth and doing essay's and shit quit crying nigga. jamal props yous a funny motherfucker. this shit is like part two of that krondon thing and it was suppose to be about 7even but serious shit that krondon thing is still funny. i dont give a fuck who dont this is me saying "I" think its funny

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2005, 10:50:57 PM »
Doin Essays And shit huh....is it too hard for your retarded ass to understand......How Old Are you, arnt you like 20 sumthin and postin online and shit, 400 posts in a month, 100 posts in like 3 days....a Dubcc Record...Shit, seriously, post a pic of your fat ugly ass and then you can talk shit

***BRING THE DRAMA***

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2005, 11:02:27 PM »
i would email it to you cuz i dont know how nor do i care how to post shit here, and sorry i aint a fat ass. and i stay up really late tayping and shit but sorry i do have a life i could email you a picture of me and my girlfriend but sound slike you are crying to me. you are fat :'( and shit  sorry i am 5'9 145-155 shaved head, tattooed and sound like that you are tryig to get personal lay off the gangsta pills ja

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2005, 11:03:13 PM »
Bubbling Cum Mouth King... you really have problems... honestly... not only do you look like a retard, but you say the dumbest shit sometimes... and on top of that you act like a little bitch whining cuz sum1 clowned you online... grow the fuck up, it's a joke... in the words of Immortal Technique, "IF YOU CAN TAKE A DICK, YOU CAN TAKE A FUCKIN JOKE"  Anyways, it's time I leave your punk ass alone before I start feeling bad... I was taught to never bother handicapped people, but I feel like that's what I'm doing when I make you cry online... LOLLLLL bitch ass

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2005, 11:05:13 PM »
i think that pic in you sig is you slappin kotton mouth queen right?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2005, 11:07:02 PM »
Nah man, that guy in the pic looks normal... no down-syndrome or anything like that.

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2005, 11:08:57 PM »
Bubbling Cum Mouth King... you really have problems... honestly... not only do you look like a retard, but you say the dumbest shit sometimes... and on top of that you act like a little bitch whining cuz sum1 clowned you online... grow the fuck up, it's a joke... in the words of Immortal Technique, "IF YOU CAN TAKE A DICK, YOU CAN TAKE A FUCKIN JOKE" Anyways, it's time I leave your punk ass alone before I start feeling bad... I was taught to never bother handicapped people, but I feel like that's what I'm doing when I make you cry online... LOLLLLL bitch ass
WTF ARE YOU TaLKIN ABOUT??!?! Say some of the dumbest shit sometimes, shut the fuck up you insecure little fag, you make no sense in none of your posts, all you do is talk shit, always without no meaning or reason for your talkin shit,....fuckin pathetic fag....get a life....

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2005, 11:12:16 PM »
Bubbling Cum Mouth King... you really have problems... honestly... not only do you look like a retard, but you say the dumbest shit sometimes... and on top of that you act like a little bitch whining cuz sum1 clowned you online... grow the fuck up, it's a joke... in the words of Immortal Technique, "IF YOU CAN TAKE A DICK, YOU CAN TAKE A FUCKIN JOKE" Anyways, it's time I leave your punk ass alone before I start feeling bad... I was taught to never bother handicapped people, but I feel like that's what I'm doing when I make you cry online... LOLLLLL bitch ass
WTF ARE YOU TaLKIN ABOUT??!?! Say some of the dumbest shit sometimes, shut the fuck up you insecure little fag, you make no sense in none of your posts, all you do is talk shit, always without no meaning or reason for your talkin shit,....fuckin pathetic fag....get a life....
EXAMPLE one what that bitch just said.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2005, 11:13:35 PM »

I make no sense? LOL. You've got to be fucking kidding.... read your posts and then read mine... you type like you're on some fuckin medication, about to bang your head into the wall... depressed ass motherfucker... For you to say I make no sense is the most ironic shit ever... Just because I said that you look like a retard doesn't mean you had to go all out and prove that in fact you really are a retard... you could've just left it at looking like one...