Author Topic: Outta Control = 50's 2nd official single  (Read 868 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Outta Control = 50's 2nd official single
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2005, 10:54:16 AM »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2005, 05:04:41 PM »
Neeever is it better than In Da club at all. It definitely sounds like a re-twist of "Higher" tho, the drums are identical.

word, this is like another higher..........

but to even compare this to in da club is crazy.....that'l go down as one of dres greatest club bangers, the beat was perfect, 50 played it perfect....the joints gonna go down as a all time classic.......i aint even going over the top.....it will, beieve me, 10 yrs from now, it'l still be gettin spins and the new cats will be like "yeh man, how come shit like that dont come out anymore?"

outta control is sick, but to even compare it to in the club is a joke

theres a greater chance of 50 never making another "in da club" than their is of him making one.....them joints just come up once in a while......dre just seems to be behind nuff though still

teecee

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2005, 10:17:40 AM »
Gotta agree with Lyrical G on this one, IN DA CLUB is classic and will always be bumped, kinda like California Love or some shit.  And i am not even a 50 fan, but howcan anyone front on In Da Club??!!

As for Outta Control, it is a dope single, and really we now know why 50 leaked Higher and didnt want Game to release it as a single.  This Outta Control shit is basically Higher pt 2, but made for the radios and clubs.  Should be a major song, too bad Higher never dropped, its a much better song....

King_Brant

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2005, 04:27:50 PM »
Outta control is hella tight.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2005, 12:44:59 AM »
14-50_cent-just_a_lil_bit_(produced_by_scott_storch)

Was Announced Yesterday To Be The 2nd Single, Apparently That Came Str8 From 50, Told To BBC Radio 1

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2005, 06:47:13 AM »
huh? :o
i dont like that song at all
and all you guys like it... thats strange ???

but we talk about the same song...maybe its good for the club.. maybe its good to dance
but id never consider this beeing good music ::)

one of the weakest dre beats ive ever heard...

seeing that this album has 22 tracks and only 3 of them sound good it's a surprise he chose this one

^^^^exactly, the whole fuckin album is garbage.....the only good songs are 02. In My Hood, 04. Im Supposed To Die Tonight, and 17. Position of Power....there is also one song that is ok....05. Piggy Bank

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2005, 08:01:18 AM »

Was Announced Yesterday To Be The 2nd Single, Apparently That Came Str8 From 50, Told To BBC Radio 1

I'll tell y'al this..I have heard a few people say they don't like it, but overall, people LOVE this song. When I was in LA, I heard a grip of people playin it, and they played it at a party and all the NHCs started C Walkin and the females were stripper dancin to it. This song may not appeal to everyone, but it will be a big song in the clubs, y'all can take my word for it. It is simple n catchy just like it needs 2 be for 50, and even tho the beat is repetititve and annoys some people, these type of beats usually get a great response in the club, just like the Ying Yang Whisper song.

'EclipZe

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2005, 08:03:06 AM »

I'll tell y'al this..I have heard a few people say they don't like it, but overall, people LOVE this song. When I was in LA, I heard a grip of people playin it, and they played it at a party and all the NHCs started C Walkin and the females were stripper dancin to it. This song may not appeal to everyone, but it will be a big song in the clubs, y'all can take my word for it. It is simple n catchy just like it needs 2 be for 50, and even tho the beat is repetititve and annoys some people, these type of beats usually get a great response in the club, just like the Ying Yang Whisper song.

i have to go with the crowd you gotta love the ' all i need is a lil bit of this ! '

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2005, 04:57:54 PM »
dre is the shit