Author Topic: Kottonmouth King... here, I'm gonna help you....  (Read 264 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kottonmouth King... here, I'm gonna help you....
« on: March 08, 2005, 12:28:29 AM »
http://www.internetsuperheroes.org/cyberbullying

Instead of crying to me... go seek help from them.... tell them you're being cyberbullied...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Kottonmouth King... here, I'm gonna help you....
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 11:32:46 AM »
your not funny...not notice why noticed has posted a lol yet?

ill leave u to think that over
NO MORE WAR

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 01:10:45 PM »
your not funny...not notice why noticed has posted a lol yet?

ill leave u to think that over

"Not notice why notice has posted"?  You fucking retard, make sense. I'll leave you to think that over, retarded son of a bitch.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 02:12:06 PM »
OMG, Everyone watch out, its jamal the cyber thug....Lets see u hang in real life, sorry your soo "Cool" online....I bet if i strolled to Brentwood, everyone on campus will be sayin "OOH, Jamal Is the Biggest Bully UCLA has ever seen!"....fuckin fag, keep living your dream online, insecure little fag

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 02:13:33 PM »
i delayed this response to admit i made a typo by several hours to see if anyone is interested

but sadly u bore people and no one cares about ure attempted comedy

ill let u have the last say..this is my last post on this topic

peace  :psych:
NO MORE WAR

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 02:14:21 PM »
ill let u have the last say..this is my last post on this topic

You learn fast.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 02:15:23 PM »
OMG, Everyone watch out, its jamal the cyber thug....Lets see u hang in real life, sorry your soo "Cool" online....I bet if i strolled to Brentwood, everyone on campus will be sayin "OOH, Jamal Is the Biggest Bully UCLA has ever seen!"....fuckin fag, keep living your dream online, insecure little fag

LIKE TOTALLY OMG DUDE! Seriously, you're a fruity ass bitch... LOLLL I still can't believe I made you cry over the internet... LOLLLL fuckin pathetic bitch...

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 02:38:58 PM »
LMAO! why do you and your groupie make reference to valley girl type shit when i post OMG?!!? Thats funny...sorry, now back to the argument

Your the Fruity ass bitch thats living off something you did like its your crowning achievement, "OH MAN, he CALLED ME KRONDON, Now Hes a SUPER INTERNET BULLY, CALL 1800 INTERNET BULLY AND REPORT HIM,...Fuckin Lame Ass

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 02:40:49 PM »

You don't fucking get it, do you? If you're butt hurt because of his remarks; ignore them. Christ, is that too fucking hard to understand?

Your come backs suck and make you look like a bigger idiot than his dumb comments do - seriously, his insults are some of the worst I have ever seen, your replies just make you like an idiot.

Just grow the fuck up and ignore it.

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 02:43:36 PM »

You don't fucking get it, do you? If you're butt hurt because of his remarks; ignore them. Christ, is that too fucking hard to understand?

Your come backs suck and make you look like a bigger idiot than his dumb comments do - seriously, his insults are some of the worst I have ever seen, your replies just make you like an idiot.

Shut The Fuck Up Fag....Thats the whole reason i reply, to get a response from Him, DONT YOU FUCKIN GET IT??!?! Dont get butt hurt because you are not included

The New Pollution

• Lil Geezy
  • > You
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 02:47:50 PM »

Shut The Fuck Up Fag....Thats the whole reason i reply, to get a response from Him, DONT YOU FUCKIN GET IT??!?! Dont get butt hurt because you are not included

Hahaha right. Sorry. Thanks for clearing that up.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 02:57:12 PM »

LOL so the clowned wants a response from the one doing the clowning? LOLLL  "Hey, make more fun of me. I don't care what you say, I'm just replying because I want to be made fun of" Fuckin retard.

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 02:58:40 PM »
OH YEA, YOUR MAKIN FUN OF ME WHEN THE ONLY THING YOU SAY IS I LOOK LIKE KRONDON...

*On A Side Note, How Many Posts In Here Have We Ruined?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2005, 03:08:38 PM »
OH YEA, YOUR MAKIN FUN OF ME WHEN THE ONLY THING YOU SAY IS I LOOK LIKE KRONDON...

You say "the only thing you say is I look like Krondon".... if that's the "only thing" I say (which is true), then why do you cry and whine like a little bitch? LOLL obviously that's all it takes to get to you...

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 03:14:09 PM »

You say "the only thing you say is I look like Krondon".... if that's the "only thing" I say (which is true), then why do you cry and whine like a little bitch? LOLL obviously that's all it takes to get to you...

The Answer is here Einstein: