Author Topic: whats up with MOP?  (Read 258 times)

Jome

Re: whats up with MOP?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 07:44:41 PM »
Their 2004 "Mash Out Posse" album REALLY sucked  :o

I dunno, I used to like them for the stuff they did a couple years back, but that album really changed my thoughts on them.

wtf, that was just some old M.O.P. a capellas remixed by some rock groups, it was a experimental thing.
Some of those rhymes was up to 8 years old.

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 01:19:32 AM »
I think they are on Koch Records now actually cuz a Koch promo rep has been sending me new music of MOP off their upcoming release
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 05:36:56 AM »
Their 2004 "Mash Out Posse" album REALLY sucked  :o

I dunno, I used to like them for the stuff they did a couple years back, but that album really changed my thoughts on them.

wtf, that was just some old M.O.P. a capellas remixed by some rock groups, it was a experimental thing.
Some of those rhymes was up to 8 years old.

It better be... I saw it in a local record store and they don't sell mixtapes - it must have been an official release... So I gave it a listen, it really is trash. I also read something in XXL about this album, they were talking about it as if this was M.O.P's new official album, though now you're saying this project was done by some rock groups? I just hope so, that would mean I don't have to blame M.O.P for it.