Author Topic: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!  (Read 2037 times)

themovie

Re: Snoop's All Stars CD is fuckin trash!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2002, 03:52:41 AM »

read whut i just posted above

Ok,i've read it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2002, 04:01:23 AM »
Overseer if you are intelligent enought (i think you are) you'll read what he wrote in english too, and who started before making a reply like the previous one. I even translated the italian shit he wrote, but i dont care. The thing i care is that when there's a post "against" Snoop, he just dissed everybody (not only me) like a kid. Look i never started. NEVER. And to talk in italian means to do something like a coward just for you to not understand it.

This shit is getting boring again. Everytime i post (check the other posts pls) he's always there, not replying to my posts, but dissing me and calling me a 2Pac dickrider, a Warren G dickrider, a etc etc dickrider. Is it funny for you? You find it funny? Cause if you do i can do it better..

P.S.
What you said? Fuck You? Bitch? MAN THAT'S OFFICIAL: FUCK YOU AND YOU'S A BITCH! You think you can write shit like that? Just cause you the boss here? Have some respect, fool. I didnt diss you, you dont have the rights to diss me. Expecially if i called you to "moderate". And you didnt even read the whole shit.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2002, 05:42:29 AM »
I haven't got this album yet cause best buy is taking their sweet ass time to ship it to me, but I think it will be a bangin album.  I am really hoping I like it a lot anyway.

lbc213

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2002, 05:54:55 AM »

ONE MORE PEEP OUT OF **EITHER** OF YOU BITCHES AND YOU **BOTH** GET BANNED.

DONT PM ME SUCKING UP EITHER

Finally   :), this really has to stop

Bout the topic, I like the album, def better then the last eastsidaz LP, the wash, bones, it has the same level as the last meal.

themovie

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2002, 06:16:36 AM »
Overseer if you are intelligent enought (i think you are) you'll read what he wrote in english too, and who started before making a reply like the previous one. I even translated the italian shit he wrote, but i dont care. The thing i care is that when there's a post "against" Snoop, he just dissed everybody (not only me) like a kid. Look i never started. NEVER. And to talk in italian means to do something like a coward just for you to not understand it.

This shit is getting boring again. Everytime i post (check the other posts pls) he's always there, not replying to my posts, but dissing me and calling me a 2Pac dickrider, a Warren G dickrider, a etc etc dickrider. Is it funny for you? You find it funny? Cause if you do i can do it better..

P.S.
What you said? Fuck You? Bitch? MAN THAT'S OFFICIAL: FUCK YOU AND YOU'S A BITCH! You think you can write shit like that? Just cause you the boss here? Have some respect, fool. I didnt diss you, you dont have the rights to diss me. Expecially if i called you to "moderate". And you didnt even read the whole shit.

Antonio has called overseer FOOL.
Show some respect,little scurnacchiato.
If i speak italian with u is cuz i dont wanna involved the others board members in our "beef".
U are such a muthafucka to translate what i've wrote to u in italian,crying like a little pussy.
And u still diss overseer too,conpliments antonio.
Stop here,for me.

Juice

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2002, 07:20:25 AM »
Antonio has called overseer FOOL.
Show some respect,little scurnacchiato.
If i speak italian with u is cuz i dont wanna involved the others board members in our "beef".
U are such a muthafucka to translate what i've wrote to u in italian,crying like a little pussy.
And u still diss overseer too,conpliments antonio.
Stop here,for me.

Go call your mother baby.. Actually HE dissed ME, i just replied. Like i did with you. And "our beef" is just "a dream you have", cause you make it a beef even when i aint talking with you, by replying with stupid posts. Not once ever tell me what the fuck is wrong with you and with your mind? Cant you leave me alone? Do you really want us to look like stupids? Cause that's the impression YOU are giving us. With your posts of a 10 years old like "Pac i miss you", "this track is better than Warren G's 3 last album", "suck my dick", "your girl is a bitch", "you from South" (like if it is a diss, lol) etc... Cant you make normal posts? If you disagree with my post, just write i disagree. Cause nobody cares for real, but at least dont ruin a topic with ya shit. You looks really hurted by me. Everytime i post, you there. Shit man, relax! I even feel Overseer sometimes, watching HIS forum and reading beefs. It's normal that he has to react like that (even if i aint justifying him dissing me, expecially after i PM his by warning him about this post and other posts, and he just replied by "you bite" without even reading it). So please let other guy have their own opinion.

If you think i am a Pac dickrider, ok. Write it now and stop with this bullshit. You dont have to write it everytime i make a single fucking post (even posts not talking about Pac), cause you dont see me replying to all your posts by dissing you. And that's not even a diss for me, but i'm fierce to be a Pac fan. It's the same with Warren G. And Daz. And everything. You looks obsessed by me. What's your muthafucking problem? Explain. Not via email, here. WHAT'S YOUR MUTHAFUCKING PROBLEM? WHY YOU ALWAYS START BEEFS? Cant you squash beefs or leave other guys alone? Or you think i'm the enemy? The devil? Cause if you do you stupid, that's just a forum.

Holla. Let's hope this time it will be the last! Do Overseer really has to ban us to clean the board? Or do YOU wanna change? Look at the topics and i dont have to explain you who started the shit. It's ALWAYS you. So YOU have to change yourself.

Do it. NOW.

themovie

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2002, 07:24:18 AM »
I need a pepsi.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2002, 07:31:53 AM »

If a CD with 5 tracks of Snoop Taking a shit was released, u'd probably say it was tight....LoL...

I dunno about this CD though, it's aight I guess...I haven't picked it up yet, but I definently will...

Wait--You mean theres a cd of Snoop taking a dump? I gotta cop that ish..
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

infinite59

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2002, 08:23:24 AM »
I was sceptic to this project, but I was delighted to see that it's a dope album.
There's 3-5 tracks I didn't like, like the r'n'b ones and the Kokane solo one.

I usually trust Jome's opinion, he's got good taste in music

Juice

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2002, 08:26:33 AM »

I usually trust Jome's opinion, he's got good taste in music

themovie

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2002, 08:28:08 AM »
Pick up the album.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2002, 09:17:06 AM »
myrealname anontio SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! i was wondering how this topic had so many posts then i saw how i was just you two beefing through a whole post again!

if you guys wanna argue get in a private chat or somethin, and antonio we all know he calls you a dick rider, we know your not so just ignore him your making yourself look stupid don't even reply to myrealname, shit!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

lbc213

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2002, 10:00:45 AM »
myrealname anontio SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! i was wondering how this topic had so many posts then i saw how i was just you two beefing through a whole post again!

can't add more  :-X

Juice

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2002, 10:03:27 AM »

if you guys wanna argue get in a private chat or somethin, and antonio we all know he calls you a dick rider, we know your not so just ignore him your making yourself look stupid don't even reply to myrealname, shit!

LA RAGAZZA DI CORSA HA LA FICA LARGA!
LE PIACE TANTO SUKARLO A TUTTI,VISTO CHE IL SUO RAGAZZO E' FINOCCHIO E CE L'HA MINUSCOLO.

Means:

The girl of Corsa (me) got a large pussy!
She loves to suck it to everybody, considering that his boyfriend is gay and he got a small dick.

Just to let you understand who's that needs to stop.

Juice

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2002, 10:11:25 AM »
Now i take it as a personal diss from Overseer to me if he doesnt cut this shit and if Myrealname will be able to write this shit again.