Author Topic: yo some crazy reviews  (Read 96 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo some crazy reviews
« on: March 09, 2005, 03:11:52 PM »
yo i read this shit with my own eyes, most of y'all know i dont post up no made up bullshit so dont ask me for a source cuz i aint got one........but i read them both on a train on some crazy ass paper

firstly.....did y'all know tim westwood(a dumb muthafucka) gave eminem cd 5/5.........like straight up classic, said he put his reputation on the line and that it was his best effort and will put his album next to great classics like illmatic, dogystyle, chronic, reasonable doubt n so on......man i was like "what the fuck!"  but everyone knows he a mad eminem groupie

and secondly..........whether or not 50's album is weak or not......i read a review givin it weak ratings but sayin the reason 50's album is wack........he has no charisma......i was like damn nigga, how much these muthafuckaz get to write this shit down.....he may not be the greatest lyricist but one thing he def doesnt lack is charisma...

i wonder if cats really decide whether to buy albums or not from readin shit like that

BigBDrugStores

Re: yo some crazy reviews
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 03:18:10 PM »
well depends on the eminem cd, encore was a 5/5 when the slim shady lp and the marshel mathers lp were 0/5 discs

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 03:30:25 PM »
oh my bad, the eminem cd rating is of encore and the 50 one is massacre

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 06:06:40 PM »
I wouldn't even give it a 5 out of 10. To give it 5 out of 5 is definately a stretch, to say the least. Oh well, to each his own. I've never given any rap album a 5 out of 5, and some of the albums I'd give 5 out of 5 (Dark Side of the Moon, Born to Run, Abbey Road, Highway 61 Revisted, Appetite For Descruction) people here would probably call shit albums. I'd think they're stupid for saying that just like I'd say who ever calls Encore anything over 3 out of 5. Of course I'd say the same about anyone that calls Chronic, Doggiestyle, or 36 Chambers 5 out of 5.