Author Topic: Do You Want To Get Married?  (Read 614 times)

Suga Foot

Re: Do You Want To Get Married?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2005, 03:11:32 PM »
I'll get married eventually, but I think it'll be a long damn time from now.  Don't see it happening anytime soon. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2005, 03:12:49 PM »
before i hit 30... hopefully

Celtic_Fan

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 03:21:12 AM »
Yes
Slurred words, double vision, brain bustin, head rushin
Since I'm too drunk to walk, I rock a party on crutches
and still rush the roughest MC who wanna get it
Forget it, it's Likwit, Tha Liks and, Xzibit
Ca-Tash on the blast the final piece to the puzzle
I slap bitches on the ass I slap tits up out the muzzle
I shuffle with the microphone, bang rhymes consistant
You wack and I'm Ca-Tash and that's the motherfuckin difference
For instance, "21 and Over" set your clocks back
(Tick tock tick tock) Still standin where the rocks at
Two-thousand-one, we still young guns that's +Restless+&

Matrix Heart

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 04:26:39 AM »
Maybe I dunno  :D

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 10:59:53 AM »
Next year.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 03:26:38 PM »
getting married just because you have a child isn't very smart... kids aren't stupid, better off being raised by one parent rather then a disfunctional married couple... you shouldn't get married until you're with someone for a minimum of 5 years...

That's really intelligent, but it's equally un-intelligent to have a child, if you're not married.  That didn't stop them, so they need to be trying to clean up the mess they've made of the child's life. 

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 03:31:47 PM »
you guys are talking like i cant hear you

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 02:32:05 AM »
about when im 25 or somethin

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2005, 04:50:26 AM »
getting married just because you have a child isn't very smart... kids aren't stupid, better off being raised by one parent rather then a disfunctional married couple... you shouldn't get married until you're with someone for a minimum of 5 years...

That's really intelligent, but it's equally un-intelligent to have a child, if you're not married.  That didn't stop them, so they need to be trying to clean up the mess they've made of the child's life. 

Thats stupid who says his life or the childs is for that matter...they can have a child be together not be married and still be as happy as can be...its what they make of it and how they live their life... i personally see a child as being just as big if not bigger committment than marriage...
marriage in a perfect world should be for life but a child most definatly is...
id love to do it all "the right way" around but if u find love and live with that person...and however it happens you end up having a child/children it doesnt make u bad people or fuckups...its how they are together and to each other and importantly how they are as parents
they can get married when they can afford it / are ready its all good

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2005, 04:55:34 AM »
Parents living together is good for the child psychologically. That's only if the parents get along.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2005, 07:14:36 PM »

Thats stupid who says his life or the childs is for that matter...they can have a child be together not be married and still be as happy as can be...its what they make of it and how they live their life... i personally see a child as being just as big if not bigger committment than marriage...
id love to do it all "the right way" around but if u find love and live with that person...and however it happens you end up having a child/children it doesnt make u bad people or fuckups...its how they are together and to each other and importantly how they are as parents

You 100% missed the point.  Yeah, you're right, they can not be married, and have a child, and be 'as happy as can be' but the CHILD can't.  It's unfair to bring a child into the world to parents who aren't even wed, and if you dont' see that, then throw every post of mine you see out of the window, because we have fundamentally different morals, values, and ways of thinking. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2005, 11:30:06 PM »
Marriage for me hasn't been a constant state of one emotion or another.  Maybe it's possible that there are couples out there who experience a constant state of euphoria around eachother, but for me there is no constant state.  Some times the love and emotions are high, other times things are just normal, sometimes boring, sometimes exciting, sometimes frustrated, other times happy, sometimes disatisfied, other times totally content.  That's what marriage has been for me.  The experience is greater than I can really put into words and explain.  I've only been married a year now, maybe one day I will be able to look back and evaluate marriage on another level, but right now, it's still very new to me.

I advice people at this forum to get married and not to seperate.  Too many people are too quick to seperate, just try to encourage others to stay together.  This society in America teaches people to do things in haste, and to rush, and to be "free" and run wild, but the most pure state is found in marriage and stability. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2005, 11:42:23 PM »
yes...23-25

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2005, 03:49:49 AM »
hopefully by my late twenties to early thirties (28-32) , so that's at least 11 years from now.But sure once i have a job and some money.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2005, 06:29:56 AM »

You 100% missed the point.  Yeah, you're right, they can not be married, and have a child, and be 'as happy as can be' but the CHILD can't.  It's unfair to bring a child into the world to parents who aren't even wed, and if you dont' see that, then throw every post of mine you see out of the window, because we have fundamentally different morals, values, and ways of thinking. 

haha how exactly do we have different values on this or are you just argueing for the sake of it... i said I want to be married...living together...then have a child < thats what MY opinion is...but who the hell am i or you to come to that point to comment on someone elses life. who u dont even know ?
and that person you are commenting on says he wants to be married but thinks his girlfriend may not be ready...he cant fuckin force her can he ?
so its her you are questioning and her ethics and standpoint NOT MINE...

...but just a question how many people are married before they have children / move in together in your country...how many achieve that ideal ?
...how many stay together...how many divorce ?

im talking on sad reality...cos not many in this country do...."accidents" do happen... people do make the wrong decision...people do make mistakes and believe they have found "the one"... my point is people ALL people are fallable...all people change no matter country, religion, race, creed, ethnicity, beliefs, upbringing, background, experience....its how we cope...learn...act/react...think...do that make the real difference

and if your beliefs are coming ffrom a religious standpoint...what are you mormon ? well i know a few myself and well and they are not so blinded that they cannot see the harshness and the truth in the world today...and they are also not blinded / shielded not to feel and understand others and their stories...so how is it that u seem to be this way...

...oh yeah that thing called personal choice

we all follow different paths...some have similarities...but they are all as diverse as each individual themselves

pz