Author Topic: Fat Joe - Fuck 50 ( REAL 50 Cent Diss!!)  (Read 1079 times)

Jome

Re: Fat Joe - Fuck 50 ( REAL 50 Cent Diss!!)
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2005, 06:55:32 AM »
Those were nicest lines in Kiss' shit. I feel it's pretty even. You dickride Kiss and Lox and you hate Joey Crack, so of course you're siding with Kiss. Your opinions are always one-sided.

Sorry, I just can't take anybody serious if they say Joe is seeing Jada lyrically, it's comedy.
Actually, I own as much Fat Joe albums as The Lox albums, so much for that argument.  :loser:
Fat Joe is better at making hits, plus he got nice guests on his albums, but lyrically he's not worth that much.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2005, 07:22:07 AM »
both disses are nice...

fat joe actually surprised me and came on point on this one
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

SGV

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2005, 09:18:09 AM »
Jomo, check the lyrics I posted. Jada is NOT the second coming of Canibus... CALM DOWN!

Lox have two albums, Jada has 2 solos, Styles has 1 and Sheek has 1, I'm sure you have all of those. I doubt you have 5 Fat Joe albums. Stop lying.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2005, 09:29:30 AM »
Joe was alright,but Jada came much better,& thats not because Ive got him in my avatar or because I hate Fat Joe.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2005, 12:51:49 PM »
"Now let's take it back to the Vibe Awards, where that nigga dispected n snuffed ya boss / Minute ago, all I heard was 'G-G-G-Unit' 50 niggas ran and they didn't even do it / That's a shame, I was sittin' right in the front, waitin' for you niggas to dump / Where all the guns at? And them teflon vests'? We them Terror Squad Boys you should know not to test us / Hate It Or Love It The Game's on top, now you jealous of him, when yo shit gon' stop?"

Maybe I don't know all that happened at the Vibe Awards but how did they run?  I saw 50 throwing down and Buck stabbed a guy.

"You dissed 'Lean Back' said my shit was a dud, now tell me have you ever seen him up in the club? / No no no shawty, That's right, now you singin' more than you rappin', now 50 that ain't right"

This didn't do anything for me.  Saying that he hasn't seen 50 in a club.  Is that a diss? 
And Fat Joe can't really can't say anything about making shitty pop songs and singing after "We Thuggin'" and "Whut's Luv".

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2005, 01:28:57 PM »

This didn't do anything for me.  Saying that he hasn't seen 50 in a club.  Is that a diss? 
And Fat Joe can't really can't say anything about making shitty pop songs and singing after "We Thuggin'" and "Whut's Luv".

lol,word

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2005, 03:04:40 PM »
c'mon jome.......u know if this was a diss to nas, you'd be sayin he jus got merkd...........everyone know your shit always be straight biased dickridin these days.......

but imo, i think was a decent diss to 50.........nuttin amazing.....i aint even a fat niggaz fan but he came decent.............if y'all talkin about gettin murdered......no fifty didnt get murdered, cuz joe missed out on bare shit to.......but 50 gotta respond to this cuz if he dont, 50 a pony

u see mj more in the hood than 50....thats the line

i'd like to see 50 come back hard though still, cuz i think when he ceoms with that cocky shit, he sounds sick...and he gotta respond........EVERYONE LISTENING

pz

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2005, 03:42:04 PM »
Yall think Dre or Em will ride for 50 on any of this shit? 

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2005, 03:53:32 PM »
^^^lol.....they'll have his back.....u know dre wont give a fuck who he be dissin that dre dont be invloved with, dre dont giv a fuck about nobody he aint interested in.....such as fat joe........jada i aint sure about.........em will have 50's back but eminem already been biggin up d block.......so i think they'll support 50 if he does diss all these cats.......but i dont think em will get involved himself.....thats were his clan comes in...banks,yayo, buck......olivia(lol)......that'd be funny.....

Jome

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2005, 10:22:26 PM »
c'mon jome.......u know if this was a diss to nas, you'd be sayin he jus got merkd...........everyone know your shit always be straight biased dickridin these days.......

::) ???

Lake kicked some real shit about Nas, they've been homies for a decade, that's way different, plus he was mostly on point, at least as far as I know..
What Fat Joe said wasn't any more "revealing" or devastating than what Joe Budden said 1-2 years ago, he didn't reinvent the wheel, to say the least.
Track is bangin, but the lyrics are not all that.

Jomo, check the lyrics I posted. Jada is NOT the second coming of Canibus... CALM DOWN!

Lox have two albums, Jada has 2 solos, Styles has 1 and Sheek has 1, I'm sure you have all of those. I doubt you have 5 Fat Joe albums. Stop lying.

Jadakiss > Canibus, and that's that, maybe not in terms of solo albums though.
Not that it's none of your biz, but I only own the 2nd Jada album, and not the Sheek album, and only 1 Lox album.  :grumpy:

LMAO @ you trying to convince yourself that I'ma 50 dickrider, Dre dickrider, D-Block dickrider, G-Unit dickrider, Xzibit etc. etc. just give up, you lost.

SGV

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2005, 10:59:16 PM »
There's nothing to convince, it's true.

Just to prove my point: Where's the outrage for 50 dissing Jada and Joe for no reason? You seem to always have a problem when someone dissed 50, but when 50 did it, I never read one post from you denouncing him.

Hell, you even did it to Jayo for dissing Xzibit. YOU ARE A DICKRIDER!

Jome

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2005, 11:31:18 PM »
Well, there was NO reason to denounce 50, as 99% of this forum had already called him things such as "What a idiot!, 50 lost it, fuckin moron, dumbass 50 killed himself, ended his career", etc. etc. I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon, for sure 50 did a stupid ass move, but he did it for sales, and it worked.. He probably knew that Jada & Nas was gonna kill him, but he did it for publicity, and he probably doesn't give a shit about losing a battle..

Jayo vs. Xzibit battle = stalemate
2 of my favorite rappers, but Jayo is known to be a attention whore.. Jay-Z, Bleek, Dame Dash, Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee, Soopafly, Daz, Mitchy, Krondon, Xzibit, the list goes on. You of all should know this.

SGV

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2005, 12:17:08 AM »
LMAO @ That explanation. You diss Yuk, Domo and ANYONE who gets on 50, X or Dre. "Oh they're doing it for sales, how wack." When it's 50 "He knew what he was doing, it's cool!"

Lil Kim, Brian McKnight, Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston, Harlem World, Slick Rick, ODB, Foxy Brown, Master P, Silkk, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett, Missy, Timbaland, JD, Treach, DJ Clue, TQ, Ghostface, Rza, Raekwon, Juvenile, Busta Rhymes, Ja Rule, Ashanti, Irv Gotti, Black Child, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Kelis, Nas etc.

YOU of all people should've known this! 50 = Attention whore.

Jome

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2005, 06:26:27 AM »
^^ Oh yeah, that's news.  ::)
I don't give a shit if 50 sells 5 times platinum or 8 times platinum.  :psych: