Author Topic: "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset" movies.. anybody up for discussion?  (Read 74 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is my kind of movie.  My favorite quote when it comes to entertainment is that often times "less is more".   I don't like movies where they spend 100 million dollars on special effects, I like my movies really simple, almost plain.  Like take a comedy for example, the first "Friday" movie was one of the best comedy's ever, all they did was filmed 2 days in the hood, it probably cost a few thousand dollars to make, now it's a cult classic.

Well, my favourite romance movies are "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset".  All it is, is just two characters, man and woman, who meet, and walk around the streets of Europe and talk for about an hour and 30 minutes.  That's it. They filmed the sequal, "Before Sunset" in just 2 weeks.  What makes these movies is the dialogue.  The dialogue is so profound, it penetrates deep into ones own little world, and you begin having revalations about your own life as you live vicariously through these two characters.  These two people fall in love after spending just one day together, and in the morning of the first movie, they don't exchange any phone #'s, but make a promise to meet in the exact same space 6 months later.  The movie is about our pasts, our present, and our future, it's a dreams, it's about love, loss, imagination, hopes, fears, and it details what it is truly like to meet someone and be in the moment. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 04:09:40 AM by Safar, 1426 Years After Hijrah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)