Author Topic: MusicMatch mp3 program  (Read 108 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
MusicMatch mp3 program
« on: March 10, 2005, 12:24:06 PM »
How many people use this program for their mp3's?  I've been using it to rip all of my CD's so I can store them on the hard drive.  It automatically tags song names, artists and adds cover art.

Thirteen

Re: MusicMatch mp3 program
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 01:02:17 PM »
i use it, it's really good so i upgraded to plus for the lifetime of the program... it's like $40

great program, i have my library divided into cd covers and all i have to do is click on a cd cover and it places all those songs into my playlist....plus the auto dj features are awesome... it's just full of options that i'll probably never even use

Jome

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 01:07:05 PM »
i use it, it's really good so i upgraded to plus for the lifetime of the program... it's like $40

great program, i have my library divided into cd covers and all i have to do is click on a cd cover and it places all those songs into my playlist....plus the auto dj features are awesome... it's just full of options that i'll probably never even use

:cheers: Word, I set up Winamp to do the same..

Easier to view full pic here:

http://img116.exs.cx/img116/2508/winamp0bh.jpg

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 08:55:43 PM »

How many albums do you have on there?

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:15:52 PM »

over 200

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 09:24:07 PM »

over 200

You got a list of them?  Maybe want to trade for some?

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 09:34:05 PM »

over 200

search the main forum, i put a lest up there about 2-3 weeks ago

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 09:54:04 PM »

over 200

search the main forum, i put a lest up there about 2-3 weeks ago

Check your PM's.