Author Topic: Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan admits to......  (Read 110 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan admits to......
« on: March 11, 2005, 05:37:44 AM »
"After a long time of U.S accusing Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan to have sold the nuclear technology to Iran, Pakistan finally decides to put it up.The Minister of Information, Sheikh Rasheed addresses the Pakistani public that Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan has admitted that he sold the nuclear technology and uranium to Iran, he also added, that "NO MATTER WHAT THE CONDITIONS ARE. Abdul Qadeer Khan will not be handed over to the U.S or to any other nation". In a couple other interviews of Pakistani politicians(BBC), and an interview of the Vice Chief of Army Staff of Pakistan which was local but was aired on several other news networks, they showed big hints of supporting Iran, if it comes down to war." CTV(Canadian Television).

i think it tkes alot of guts to admit somethin like tht when a nation like U.S is on ur ass. i dont have much to say on this, exept for maybe tht the Persians owe a big 1 to the Pakistanis.Bush is a confused fuck, its like hez on top of a monkey bar, and hez loosin his grips.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 05:40:36 AM by Fabulous »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan admits to......
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 09:29:36 AM »
Interesting, looks like Iran does have some support.  Abdul Qadeer Khan is a hero to his people, if Pakistani government ever gave him up, they would lose what little support they have from their people.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan admits to......
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 10:08:50 AM »
yea that is interesting considering pakistan is americas strongest allie in the middle east in the war on terror, i've always wondered if their current president took power in a coup supported by america and britain

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?