Author Topic: Yukmouth - Monopoly (Daz Dillinger & Game Diss)  (Read 1837 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Yukmouth - Monopoly (Daz Dillinger & Game Diss)
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2005, 04:47:14 PM »
any chance of a re-up?

oh yeah and i thot that was BS from ADDICTED TO BEEF. Why u discriminating against Antonio cos he from Italy and says kid. WTF that got to do with u bitch? Can't he say kid?

[img]

acbaylove

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2005, 05:21:46 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2005, 08:41:36 PM »
wow that shiet is nice, yukmouth sound laidback while killin daz, game & young spud. that line about "game lookin over his shoulder cuz he beefin with yuk & hova" just might be enough to get him some mainstream shine

what beat is that? i know iver heard it before
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2005, 08:53:46 PM »
wow that shiet is nice, yukmouth sound laidback while killin daz, game & young spud. that line about "game lookin over his shoulder cuz he beefin with yuk & hova" just might be enough to get him some mainstream shine

yea i feel you, this song is tight, who is young spud though?

King Of L.A.

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2005, 09:36:11 PM »

it mobb deep "infamous" the beat is the only thing nice. yuk came wack like usually.

dl the mobb deep song here:

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GN11YMADFQ3B26O5OXV09RVKA

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2005, 11:30:46 PM »
yukmouth is a bitch
United Arab States

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2005, 12:21:17 AM »

yea i feel you, this song is tight, who is young spud though?

www.dpgrecordz.com daz put a track by him dissin yukmouth on that site

lmao @ cats sayin Yuk is wack, WOW
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2005, 12:34:54 AM »
track is allright

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2005, 10:32:39 AM »
on tha front page i posted a Rapidshare link..........., is it down ?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2005, 10:34:45 AM »
tha link is still up.............. 8)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2005, 11:21:57 AM »
To me, this nigga need to get a life..  Niggaz tired of hearing about this bullshit.  Game moved on to bigger and better things instead of fucking with this little young acting immature ass kid name Yuk....btw who got his coochie exposed when they was suppose to meet up.  I like Games intention, don't even recognize this clown, just wait until you see his ass face to face and get yo squab on, after that, Yukmouth need to shut the fucc up. 

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2005, 11:51:41 AM »
haha, these little ones cryin that no-name yuk needs to stop tryin to diss to get exposure!! check your west coast rap history, and just to let you know it started way before 1999 when you first heard Dre and got into it. Yuk has been a big name since 1994, runs oakland, and you think the game has him in check? game's intention was to never meet face to face with Yuk again, he wasnt even there when Dre got ran up on at the Source awards. come back when you know what your talking about, you are embarrassing yourself.
I got a bird's eye view

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2005, 12:01:59 PM »
haha, these little ones cryin that no-name yuk needs to stop tryin to diss to get exposure!! check your west coast rap history, and just to let you know it started way before 1999 when you first heard Dre and got into it. Yuk has been a big name since 1994, runs oakland, and you think the game has him in check? game's intention was to never meet face to face with Yuk again, he wasnt even there when Dre got ran up on at the Source awards. come back when you know what your talking about, you are embarrassing yourself.
Lil boy, you don't even make sense.  I don't know if I should reply to this or just laugh..  I think i'll laugh..

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2005, 12:06:16 PM »
He made alot of senses IMO............he dropped some facts, it's ok to not like Yukmouth but saying he's a nobody is garbage coz Game was a fan of his music. I don't pay much attention to this beef coz i've been supporting The Luniz since they came out ans when Game came out years ago i became a fan instantly so i'm neutral in this bullshit.
I'm not gonna stop supporting Game and i'm definately not gonna stop supporting Yukmouth

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2005, 12:14:16 PM »
He made alot of senses IMO............he dropped some facts, it's ok to not like Yukmouth but saying he's a nobody is garbage coz Game was a fan of his music. I don't pay much attention to this beef coz i've been supporting The Luniz since they came out ans when Game came out years ago i became a fan instantly so i'm neutral in this bullshit.
I'm not gonna stop supporting Game and i'm definately not gonna stop supporting Yukmouth

That's your opinion but to say he's running Oakland is crazy..  IMO, Yuk on made two good albums at the most and both were with the Luniz..  I'm not saying that Game is the big star of the west cuz of his first album.  All I'm saying is niggaz on the streets (not internet niggaz) tired of hearing the same shit from Yuk.  If that nigga got a real problem with Game, squab it out like real niggaz do and stop making videos and a 100 dis tracks that majority of the mothafucca's on the street don't even listen to anyway.  That's why I respect Jayo Felony when it comes to Daz cuz he's like fucc it, lets squab one time and put this bullshit to rest cuz this back and forward shit is getting toooooo fuccing old IMO..