Author Topic: Yukmouth - Monopoly (Daz Dillinger & Game Diss)  (Read 1838 times)

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Re: Yukmouth - Monopoly (Daz Dillinger & Game Diss)
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2005, 02:35:51 PM »
i get your point, havin rappers throw blows would be way better than he said, she said disses, but the whole point of the diss thing is that they met face 2 face in the club and they said it was nuthin, and then game came a few months later with a diss. i dont know about havin only 2 good albums, i did like the luniz stuff better but u cant deny uga and that thug lordz fire. i would like to see them chunk em and let it be or just put it to rest and record tracks together, but that will never happen.
I got a bird's eye view

acbaylove

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2005, 02:41:04 PM »
To me, this nigga need to get a life..  Niggaz tired of hearing about this bullshit.  Game moved on to bigger and better things instead of fucking with this little young acting immature ass kid name Yuk....btw who got his coochie exposed when they was suppose to meet up.  I like Games intention, don't even recognize this clown, just wait until you see his ass face to face and get yo squab on, after that, Yukmouth need to shut the fucc up.

Yeah, like Joe Budden and 50 Cent.. ::)

acbaylove

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2005, 02:45:33 PM »
He made alot of senses IMO............he dropped some facts, it's ok to not like Yukmouth but saying he's a nobody is garbage coz Game was a fan of his music. I don't pay much attention to this beef coz i've been supporting The Luniz since they came out ans when Game came out years ago i became a fan instantly so i'm neutral in this bullshit.
I'm not gonna stop supporting Game and i'm definately not gonna stop supporting Yukmouth

That's your opinion but to say he's running Oakland is crazy..  IMO, Yuk on made two good albums at the most and both were with the Luniz..  I'm not saying that Game is the big star of the west cuz of his first album.  All I'm saying is niggaz on the streets (not internet niggaz) tired of hearing the same shit from Yuk.  If that nigga got a real problem with Game, squab it out like real niggaz do and stop making videos and a 100 dis tracks that majority of the mothafucca's on the street don't even listen to anyway.  That's why I respect Jayo Felony when it comes to Daz cuz he's like fucc it, lets squab one time and put this bullshit to rest cuz this back and forward shit is getting toooooo fuccing old IMO..

Actually Yukmouth is the one who wanted to make peace, once again.
Game accepted it, but he dissed Yuk & Gonzoe in that supposed-to-be-peace track.
Y'all cant just say "Game put it behind him and moved on".
No.
Game did a bitch move to Yuk, and now Yuk is continuing to disrespect him.
Then if you are tired, just skip this topic, the title is clear.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2005, 07:54:44 PM »
He made alot of senses IMO............he dropped some facts, it's ok to not like Yukmouth but saying he's a nobody is garbage coz Game was a fan of his music. I don't pay much attention to this beef coz i've been supporting The Luniz since they came out ans when Game came out years ago i became a fan instantly so i'm neutral in this bullshit.
I'm not gonna stop supporting Game and i'm definately not gonna stop supporting Yukmouth

That's your opinion but to say he's running Oakland is crazy..  IMO, Yuk on made two good albums at the most and both were with the Luniz..  I'm not saying that Game is the big star of the west cuz of his first album.  All I'm saying is niggaz on the streets (not internet niggaz) tired of hearing the same shit from Yuk.  If that nigga got a real problem with Game, squab it out like real niggaz do and stop making videos and a 100 dis tracks that majority of the mothafucca's on the street don't even listen to anyway.  That's why I respect Jayo Felony when it comes to Daz cuz he's like fucc it, lets squab one time and put this bullshit to rest cuz this back and forward shit is getting toooooo fuccing old IMO..

Game accepted it, but he dissed Yuk & Gonzoe in that supposed-to-be-peace track.
No.
Yeah, but as it was told, yo boy Yuk was suppose to meet up and do the tracc but he was scared to meet dude face to face and do the peace track..  Remember, that's why Game said, "that's okay Yuk, you're going to have see me and fight me one day"..  Yuk suppose to be hard....i'm sure Game isn't that damn hard to find (with the show's and all that shit he's doing), show up and get yo mothafuccin squab on..  Fucc all the talking..  I haven't heard too much from Game since that song about Yuk but, this nigga keep going..  Fucc it, just square up or shut up!!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2005, 08:21:33 PM »
Can anyone hook up a YouSendIt link... Thanks

here you go Big Ax

Code: [Select]
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31YJDZY87RE060MC5683MSLDN

Good lookin Jay!!  That beat is knockin.  I had to think real hard to remember where it came from.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2005, 08:47:23 PM »
Yeah, but as it was told, yo boy Yuk was suppose to meet up and do the tracc but he was scared to meet dude face to face and do the peace track..  Remember, that's why Game said, "that's okay Yuk, you're going to have see me and fight me one day"..  Yuk suppose to be hard....i'm sure Game isn't that damn hard to find (with the show's and all that shit he's doing), show up and get yo mothafuccin squab on..  Fucc all the talking..  I haven't heard too much from Game since that song about Yuk but, this nigga keep going..  Fucc it, just square up or shut up!!

Hmm.......Yukmouth should go to Compton which is one of thas most dangerous hoods and make a song witt someone he said he's gonna do this and that to. Why don't they just meet at a neutral location and do tha song coz i think it's real risky for Yukmouth to go to Black Wall Street headquarters to meet Game. Next thing you know he goes, gets shot up and killed,..........people are gonna say he was stupid and tried to hard to be real now he's dead.

why don't Game to Yukmouth's ghetto to make tha song ?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2005, 09:47:46 PM »

Hmm.......Yukmouth should go to Compton which is one of thas most dangerous hoods and make a song witt someone he said he's gonna do this and that to. Why don't they just meet at a neutral location and do tha song coz i think it's real risky for Yukmouth to go to Black Wall Street headquarters to meet Game. Next thing you know he goes, gets shot up and killed,..........people are gonna say he was stupid and tried to hard to be real now he's dead.

good point *props*
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 10:56:26 PM by D1G1T4L »

westkoastanostra

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2005, 10:39:02 PM »

yea but c speedy was coo wit game and yuk...so yuk was suppose to go wit speedy but didnt want to go....so if speedy and game were coo and yuk wuz koo wit speedy everything culda been resolved if he'd gone and did the song wit them...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2005, 10:57:36 PM »

yea but c speedy was coo wit game and yuk...so yuk was suppose to go wit speedy but didnt want to go....so if speedy and game were coo and yuk wuz koo wit speedy everything culda been resolved if he'd gone and did the song wit them...

well speedy also said him and yuk were never really close, so why woulld yuk trust him? plus would speedy be able to protect yuk from everyone in compton?

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2005, 02:06:34 AM »
yuk is tight as fuck. he shittin on game lyrically. all game is doin is name droppin shit talkin bout how he likes dres cock so much. yuks a street nigga thats been doin it for over 10 years. i mean if these niggaz got a whole album on these dudes, videos bout you an all; at least try to do somethin to get back at em. g- unit are a bunch of clowns
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

acbaylove

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2005, 02:15:07 AM »

No.

Man that thing, if it's real, has nothing to do with rap anyway. And like i said, even Game said he was gonna fight Joe Budden and 50 Cent, then he made photos with them squashing the beef just cause his boss, sitting on a armchair and watching Beautiful with his kids, told him "Boy stop it, NOW!". That's a positive thing, not a negative one, imo. Yukmouth is a rapper (from the early 90's, when Game was a child), and he's beefing with him on wax, like it should be. He started beefing with 50, cause his boss J Prince was beefing with him, and the whole Rap-A-Lot crew is beefing with him. Then Game got involved, since he was/is (i still gotta understand it) a member of G-Unit. Game made the first diss track. Then he "closed" the supposed-to-be-peace track with a diss. So he started it (on wax), and he didnt close it. Obviously since Game already sold like 2 millions, it's good for Yuk to beef with him, and he's getting free promotion for his works. Just keep in mind that his Regime mixtape sold more than 100,000 units, which is impressive for him and for an underground mixtape with no promotion but the one on the net. And the one coming from this beef. It's a business thing. Yuk doesnt have Dre on his back. Being a real gangsta has nothing to do with it. It's all about money. 100,000 units and he's still working on his next album, on UGA3 and on the Regime album..

8)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2005, 05:00:11 AM »
well speedy also said him and yuk were never really close, so why woulld yuk trust him? plus would speedy be able to protect yuk from everyone in compton?

this is waht i'm saying......., Speedy can't stop them Compton niggaz from blazing Yukmouth if they really mean their gonna do it. The Game might have a Change Of Heart no pun intended  :) but that don't mean his niggaz are gonna let what Yuk said slide and after that Speedy interview where he said they weren't that close if i was Yukmouth i would've felt fucked up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2005, 05:06:41 AM »
yuk is tight as fuck. he shittin on game lyrically. all game is doin is name droppin shit talkin bout how he likes dres cock so much. yuks a street nigga thats been doin it for over 10 years. i mean if these niggaz got a whole album on these dudes, videos bout you an all; at least try to do somethin to get back at em. g- unit are a bunch of clowns

don't come and spoil tha convo witt your jealousy and Simon Says bullshit !!!
If you didn't see people talking about Game's name dropping on tha internet you never would've been saying it, one thing i hate is muthafuckas who just say things because they see people saying it and follow to be respected.
 You come off like a bitch no doubt saying Game said he like Dre's cock so much man this ain't tha Elton John message board when you on that gay shit fuck outta here witt that homo shit.
 I wanna buy UGA3 but i still don't wanna but tha album coz i don't want mine witt that dumbass video of a man stripping,.......fuck is up witt that?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2005, 05:50:53 AM »
yuks a bitch
United Arab States

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2005, 07:35:54 AM »
Stop chatting shit the pair of ya
Like you have even bin to these places