Author Topic: Yukmouth - Monopoly (Daz Dillinger & Game Diss)  (Read 1836 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Re: Yukmouth - Monopoly (Daz Dillinger & Game Diss)
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2005, 07:48:06 AM »
He made alot of senses IMO............he dropped some facts, it's ok to not like Yukmouth but saying he's a nobody is garbage coz Game was a fan of his music. I don't pay much attention to this beef coz i've been supporting The Luniz since they came out ans when Game came out years ago i became a fan instantly so i'm neutral in this bullshit.
I'm not gonna stop supporting Game and i'm definately not gonna stop supporting Yukmouth

That's your opinion but to say he's running Oakland is crazy..  IMO, Yuk on made two good albums at the most and both were with the Luniz..  I'm not saying that Game is the big star of the west cuz of his first album.  All I'm saying is niggaz on the streets (not internet niggaz) tired of hearing the same shit from Yuk.  If that nigga got a real problem with Game, squab it out like real niggaz do and stop making videos and a 100 dis tracks that majority of the mothafucca's on the street don't even listen to anyway.  That's why I respect Jayo Felony when it comes to Daz cuz he's like fucc it, lets squab one time and put this bullshit to rest cuz this back and forward shit is getting toooooo fuccing old IMO..

Actually Yukmouth is the one who wanted to make peace, once again.
Game accepted it, but he dissed Yuk & Gonzoe in that supposed-to-be-peace track.
Y'all cant just say "Game put it behind him and moved on".
No.
Game did a bitch move to Yuk, and now Yuk is continuing to disrespect him.
Then if you are tired, just skip this topic, the title is clear.
Yeah, but as it was told, yo boy Yuk was suppose to meet up and do the tracc but he was scared to meet dude face to face and do the peace track..  Remember, that's why Game said, "that's okay Yuk, you're going to have see me and fight me one day"..  Yuk suppose to be hard....i'm sure Game isn't that damn hard to find (with the show's and all that shit he's doing), show up and get yo mothafuccin squab on..  Fucc all the talking..  I haven't heard too much from Game since that song about Yuk but, this nigga keep going..  Fucc it, just square up or shut up!!

Man that thing, if it's real, has nothing to do with rap anyway. And like i said, even Game said he was gonna fight Joe Budden and 50 Cent, then he made photos with them squashing the beef just cause his boss, sitting on a armchair and watching Beautiful with his kids, told him "Boy stop it, NOW!". That's a positive thing, not a negative one, imo. Yukmouth is a rapper (from the early 90's, when Game was a child), and he's beefing with him on wax, like it should be. He started beefing with 50, cause his boss J Prince was beefing with him, and the whole Rap-A-Lot crew is beefing with him. Then Game got involved, since he was/is (i still gotta understand it) a member of G-Unit. Game made the first diss track. Then he "closed" the supposed-to-be-peace track with a diss. So he started it (on wax), and he didnt close it. Obviously since Game already sold like 2 millions, it's good for Yuk to beef with him, and he's getting free promotion for his works. Just keep in mind that his Regime mixtape sold more than 100,000 units, which is impressive for him and for an underground mixtape with no promotion but the one on the net. And the one coming from this beef. It's a business thing. Yuk doesnt have Dre on his back. Being a real gangsta has nothing to do with it. It's all about money. 100,000 units and he's still working on his next album, on UGA3 and on the Regime album..

8)
Yeah, but it's free promotion for him but Game isn't even trying to recognize this dude right now so it's boring to the pubic like Ja and 50..  You mentioned the fight w/ 50 and Joe but your boy Yuk is talking on video's about how serious this beef is and niggaz houses getting shot, niggaz getting beat down and all this bs so, it's beyond rap right now and it's getting a little old.  All I'm saying is, if this nigga got that much of a serious problem, go and find Game and knuckle up.  The Regime supposedly got his back, he shouldn't be worried about BWS if he's so fuccing Gangsta (as he says in his multiple video's).  I think all beefs in due time needs to be squashed but this one right here, them niggaz need to squab..  On another note, did Speedy say this nigga lied about being at the video shoot and all that shit?  This nigga have ample amount of opportunity to see Game in the city of LA, outside of any niggaz neighborhood..  This nigga just scary in my eyes..
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 07:51:36 AM by stinga4lyfe »

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2005, 09:07:13 AM »

when will yuk quit..

acbaylove

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2005, 09:12:04 AM »
Yeah, but it's free promotion for him but Game isn't even trying to recognize this dude right now so it's boring to the pubic like Ja and 50..

Man the fact is that Game got Dre and G-Unit on his back. He's loved and respected from New York dj's (because of Dre & 50, obviously). He dont need extra-promotion, expecially since he's already beefing with 50 and he's the number one selling rapper from the West Coast, at the moment. Plus lol, he cant even reply to a Yuk diss right now. Game dissed Yuk to defend G-Unit and 50 fired him via radio talking shit about him. How can he reply to Yuk? He has lost that beef, imo. That's why he aint replying no more. I agree that Yuk is making too many disses, but the beef is already done, now he's just using Game to promote himself like "i exposed this faggot" and to sell more records (100,000 for that mixtape). That's the only difference. It's not that Game aint recognizing him. Game was a fan of Luniz and if it wasnt for this beef, he could have mentioned them twice in The Documentary! It's just a situation where Game cant reply and wont reply, and Yuk will reply till Game will probably squash that beef.

You mentioned the fight w/ 50 and Joe but your boy Yuk is talking on video's about how serious this beef is and niggaz houses getting shot, niggaz getting beat down and all this bs so, it's beyond rap right now and it's getting a little old.

lol it's pretty obvious Yuk has nothing to do with Game's house being shot. He has no control over Compton. He was Daz-zing..

All I'm saying is, if this nigga got that much of a serious problem, go and find Game and knuckle up.  The Regime supposedly got his back, he shouldn't be worried about BWS if he's so fuccing Gangsta (as he says in his multiple video's).  I think all beefs in due time needs to be squashed but this one right here, them niggaz need to squab..  On another note, did Speedy say this nigga lied about being at the video shoot and all that shit?  This nigga have ample amount of opportunity to see Game in the city of LA, outside of any niggaz neighborhood..  This nigga just scary in my eyes..

Probably he is. But he's from Oakland, not from Compton. You cant say he's a bitch cause he dont want to go to Compton.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2005, 09:56:51 AM »
Yeah, but it's free promotion for him but Game isn't even trying to recognize this dude right now so it's boring to the pubic like Ja and 50..

Man the fact is that Game got Dre and G-Unit on his back. He's loved and respected from New York dj's (because of Dre & 50, obviously). He dont need extra-promotion, expecially since he's already beefing with 50 and he's the number one selling rapper from the West Coast, at the moment. Plus lol, he cant even reply to a Yuk diss right now. Game dissed Yuk to defend G-Unit and 50 fired him via radio talking shit about him. How can he reply to Yuk? He has lost that beef, imo. That's why he aint replying no more. I agree that Yuk is making too many disses, but the beef is already done, now he's just using Game to promote himself like "i exposed this faggot" and to sell more records (100,000 for that mixtape). That's the only difference. It's not that Game aint recognizing him. Game was a fan of Luniz and if it wasnt for this beef, he could have mentioned them twice in The Documentary! It's just a situation where Game cant reply and wont reply, and Yuk will reply till Game will probably squash that beef.

You mentioned the fight w/ 50 and Joe but your boy Yuk is talking on video's about how serious this beef is and niggaz houses getting shot, niggaz getting beat down and all this bs so, it's beyond rap right now and it's getting a little old.

lol it's pretty obvious Yuk has nothing to do with Game's house being shot. He has no control over Compton. He was Daz-zing..

All I'm saying is, if this nigga got that much of a serious problem, go and find Game and knuckle up.  The Regime supposedly got his back, he shouldn't be worried about BWS if he's so fuccing Gangsta (as he says in his multiple video's).  I think all beefs in due time needs to be squashed but this one right here, them niggaz need to squab..  On another note, did Speedy say this nigga lied about being at the video shoot and all that shit?  This nigga have ample amount of opportunity to see Game in the city of LA, outside of any niggaz neighborhood..  This nigga just scary in my eyes..

Probably he is. But he's from Oakland, not from Compton. You cant say he's a bitch cause he dont want to go to Compton.
I understand your grief..shit, I'm a fan of the Luniz too....shit, I'm a fan of all westcoast music but, when I see niggaz trying to go too street, they might as well handle the shit differrently.  I think you're wrong with Game can't mention Yuk..  I thinks it's more Dr. Dre telling Game not to mention Yuk cuz that's promotion for him.  Dre is the smartest mothafucca when it comes to shit like that, he don't promote any nigga that's trying to beef with him when his album is on mainstream.  I think a lot of rap niggaz in Cali tired of the shit..  As you see in interviews, even C-Bo want to work with Dre and all that shit but Yuk tried to shit on Dre in interviews but niggaz in LA and the Bay love Dre.  You're saying Yuk won the beef but I don't think so but, it's only our opinion..  I really don't care both ways cuz as long as good music is made, I'm going to buy from whoever..

acbaylove

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2005, 11:10:59 AM »
Yeah, that's my opinion. I dont hate on Game, i got his CD still bumpin' in my car, and Dre is Dre. I really hope Yuk will make 300 disses to Game (all the ones he wants) on mixtapes or on the net, like he's doing (P.S. there's another one out from DJ Fingaz-Guns N Roses 2 - Hosted By Stat Quo, called The World Is Mine rapping over a Kanye West beat), but i wanna see an album as dope as Godzilla from him, and an album from The Regime with Tech9ne too, a very good one, even better than the Thug Lordz one. I dont want them to be full of disses. Maybe one, no more than one. None is better. I want good albums like Godzilla and Thug Lordz. That's it. And i want another good album from Game. I'm neutral in this beef. I just love Yukmouth since The Luniz, and i'll continue to support him.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2005, 11:33:16 AM »
its a kiss on the cheeck u fuckin fagget homophobes

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2005, 01:30:29 AM »
yuk is tight as fuck. he shittin on game lyrically. all game is doin is name droppin shit talkin bout how he likes dres cock so much. yuks a street nigga thats been doin it for over 10 years. i mean if these niggaz got a whole album on these dudes, videos bout you an all; at least try to do somethin to get back at em. g- unit are a bunch of clowns

don't come and spoil tha convo witt your jealousy and Simon Says bullshit !!!
If you didn't see people talking about Game's name dropping on tha internet you never would've been saying it, one thing i hate is muthafuckas who just say things because they see people saying it and follow to be respected.
 You come off like a bitch no doubt saying Game said he like Dre's cock so much man this ain't tha Elton John message board when you on that gay shit fuck outta here witt that homo shit.
 I wanna buy UGA3 but i still don't wanna but tha album coz i don't want mine witt that dumbass video of a man stripping,.......fuck is up witt that?

ha, i laugh at you. you fuckin clown. listen you fuckin square here in the bay we been hearing bout game before any of you fags have. when he used to sound like a wannabe shyne. it seems it really bugs you when people talk shit bout your favorite rapper or whateva the fuck, dont tell i dunno what im talkin bout when you re defending a wannabe gangsta gay ass tonguering having gay strippin dumped on change of heart bitch. you fuckin square.
get a fuckin life and quit suckin that nigga s dick cuz you defending his ass like he really would do somethin for you; haha look what he did to 50. im not gonna get all mad cuz a dude gone talk shit bout a rapper who i like. i say fuck your opinion and fuck you.  :)
REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2005, 02:02:24 AM »
yuk a bitch
United Arab States

DC GENERAL

• Lil Geezy
Re: (Game Diss) GAY HOTEL FOOTAGE WATCH THIS
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2005, 06:37:39 AM »
THIS IS NOT THE GAME OVA TWO VIDEO WATCH THIS.......

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2005, 06:39:22 AM »
^^who is this guy...funny

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2005, 07:49:10 AM »

you re defending a wannabe gangsta gay ass tonguering having gay strippin dumped on change of heart bitch.

that there shows how fucked up rap is right now. people listening and defending these clowns just because the rich muthaphukka at MTV or whatever tells them to..

i don't know about your gangs and hoods and shit but i can tell a fuckin imposter when i see one! i'm not defending yuk or saying his the realest dood rappin though i listen to his shit but cmon man The Game is one of the worts rappers ever, anybody could've made a hit record with dre em and 50 on your back. plus he's a STRIPPER thug passion/bad boy and your still claiming he's the realest cmon you might as well could listen to Rupaul or some shit like that.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2005, 09:20:53 AM »
ha, i laugh at you. you fuckin clown. listen you fuckin square here in the bay we been hearing bout game before any of you fags have. when he used to sound like a wannabe shyne. it seems it really bugs you when people talk shit bout your favorite rapper or whateva the fuck, dont tell i dunno what im talkin bout when you re defending a wannabe gangsta gay ass tonguering having gay strippin dumped on change of heart bitch. you fuckin square.
get a fuckin life and quit suckin that nigga s dick cuz you defending his ass like he really would do somethin for you; haha look what he did to 50. im not gonna get all mad cuz a dude gone talk shit bout a rapper who i like. i say fuck your opinion and fuck you.  :)

Isn't tha Bay Area loaded witt fags or some shit like that ? I'm sure i heard that shit somewhere, what bugs me is people like you who spend so much of your time worrying about someone you don't like. My favorite rapper in in my signature (2Pac). So what you talking about ? It's like your teying to be funny on here but what i don't understand is you sayin' i'm a square but your talking about sucking niggaz dick  ???

fuck if i'm mad at someone i ain't gonna mention dick to that person that's fucked up i guess that Bay Area rumor is true afterall :puke:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2005, 09:25:07 AM »
that there shows how fucked up rap is right now. people listening and defending these clowns just because the rich muthaphukka at MTV or whatever tells them to..

i don't know about your gangs and hoods and shit but i can tell a fuckin imposter when i see one! i'm not defending yuk or saying his the realest dood rappin though i listen to his shit but cmon man The Game is one of the worts rappers ever, anybody could've made a hit record with dre em and 50 on your back. plus he's a STRIPPER thug passion/bad boy and your still claiming he's the realest cmon you might as well could listen to Rupaul or some shit like that.

Where did you see me claim Game is tha realest  ??? i don't care is Game killed 1 Million niggaz or not that shit don't interest me i just wanna hear music. As far as that stripping thing goes i nevr ever defended him for doin' that bullshit, i'm on tha BWS Forum and i told them i ain't got no respect for Game coz of that stripping bullshit so stop talking like you know what happening.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:54:17 PM by doubletrouble »

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2005, 10:48:39 AM »

Where did you see me cvlaim Game is tha realest  ??? i don't care is Game killed 1 Million niggaz or not that shit don't interest me i just wanna hear music. As far as that stripping thing goes i nevr ever defended him for doin' that bullshit, i'm on tha BWS Forum and i told them i ain't got no respect for Game coz of that stripping bullshit so stop talking like you know what happening.

well.. i know you started the thread but i wasn't talking to you! i was talking generally to everyone who's reppin for the game! actually i was wonderin how someone could rep the game since he is proven a fake pussy. i don't give a fuck if artist makes commercialized pop shit or some other bullshit but we're talkin about an ex-stripper who's claiming to be gangsta with his weak raps and got all these people fooled and dissing an artist who's been in the rap game over 12 years..

hope this clears something..

so

ctlhog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2005, 11:42:14 AM »

Isn't tha Bay Area loaded witt fags or some shit like that ? I'm sure i heard that shit somewhere, what bugs me is people like you who spend so much of your time worrying about someone you don't like. My favorite rapper in in my signature (2Pac). So what you talking about ? It's like your teying to be funny on here but what i don't understand is you sayin' i'm a square but your talking about sucking niggaz dick  ???

you re hella fuckin cool guy :D
if it wasnt for the bay the rappe ron your sig wouldnt have been what he was, so jus keep on hanging off games nuts

fuck if i'm mad at someone i ain't gonna mention dick to that person that's fucked up i guess that Bay Area rumor is true afterall :puke:

REAL NIGGAZ DO IT MOVIN'

THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS