Author Topic: I Just Got Back From 3 More Days  (Read 412 times)

Woodrow

Re: I Just Got Back From 3 More Days In The Path Of Allah....
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2005, 06:46:41 PM »
Still waiting for you to try and defend.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2005, 08:26:26 PM »
The only thing I'm being taught to hate or dislike as a Muslim is oppression. And I didn't even have to be taught that by any religion.
how about the women in islam ???

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2005, 12:48:43 PM »
The only thing I'm being taught to hate or dislike as a Muslim is oppression. And I didn't even have to be taught that by any religion.
how about the women in islam ???

How about the women in Christianity? Property? There's a difference between a religion teaching something, and people of a certain religion carrying out actions... if they do, it doesn't necessarily mean that the religion is teaching it.

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2005, 12:54:46 PM »
How about the women in Christianity? Property? There's a difference between a religion teaching something, and people of a certain religion carrying out actions... if they do, it doesn't necessarily mean that the religion is teaching it.
There's no way you can compare Christianity and Islam in their treatment of women.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2005, 12:56:08 PM »
There's no way you can compare Christianity and Islam in their treatment of women.

Yes I can. If you want to talk about "Islamic countries" today, and Western countries, then you're right, I can't.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2005, 12:58:20 PM »
Yes I can. If you want to talk about "Islamic countries" today, and Western countries, then you're right, I can't.
I assume you're talking about stuff from the Old Testament?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2005, 01:04:22 PM »
I assume you're talking about stuff from the Old Testament?

I'll be honest with you... I don't know if the things I read were specifically from the Old or New Testament... I just know they were in the Bible... but if you're saying that those things are only described in the Old Testament, then I'll take your word for it (for now)... but Christians do read and follow the Old Testament just like they do the New one, no?

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2005, 01:10:25 PM »
I don't think you'll find any Christian or Jewish sect of any importance or influence that believes the Books of Moses are anything other than the History of the People of Israel. The only part of the Old Testament that is considered the "inerrant Word of God" would be the Ten Commandments. Most practicing Christians and Jews (including Fundementalists, Conservatives and Orthodox) understand that that was a different time and place. Whack-jobs like David Koresh don't count.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2005, 01:25:10 PM »
that was a different time and place

That could be argued for a lot of things in these religions...

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2005, 10:13:02 AM »
Bumping for a reply from finite.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: I Just Got Back From 3 More Days
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2005, 01:52:26 PM »
Could you copy and paste whatever it is you want me to reply to?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2005, 09:48:36 PM »
You admitted that it doesn't all come from the Noble Qu'ran, so that's the end of that argument.
Sharia is based on Islam. Islam comes from the Koran. Is this passage not in the Koran?
Chapter 45: The Chapter of the Kneeling
17 ...then we gave you a Sharia in religion, follow it, and do not follow the lust of those who do not know...

Secondly, Saudi Arabia is not the "home" of Islam.  Mekkah is the city we make pilgrimage too, and that city happens to be inside Saudi Arabia.  But Saudi Arabia is not the home of Islam.  Saudi got it's name from the Saudi royal family, the British backed the Saudi's and helped put them into power around World War 1.  The last time the Muslims had a Caliphate and Islamic empire was in the 19th century under the Ottoman Empire that was in Istanbull, Turkey.  The Caliphate and the Ottoman was defeated in World War 1.
So Mecca isn't the traditional "home" of Islam? I'd say it's the "home" of Islam just like Vatican City is the "home" of Catholicism. It's the "religious capital" of Islam.

First of all it's not practiced in a majority of Muslim countries, go to your little Islamichate.com websites and find me proof that it's practiced by a majority of Muslim countries, you can not back that statement up, it is a lie.  As for the sun and the moon being Muslim, they are submitters to the will of the Creator, and they do not deviate from their prescribed courses, us, on the other hand, although we were created by Allah, he has given us free will, and some people choose to reject the reality of their Creator.
I wasn't aware that www.religousfreedom.com perched hate for Islam? Why is it every time somebody asks tough questions about your religion, your initial defense is anger instead of explanation?

Perhaps I misspoke. Islam is mentioned in Sharia is practiced in some way/shape/form Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Afghanistan (before US invasion), parts of Nigeria, Egypt, Indonesia, and Canada. You can't deny that there's a powerful movement in Islamic countries (and any country with Muslim population) towards Sharia law.

I think it's funny that you say we can reject the will of the creator. If people reject the will of the creator, wouldn't that make them apostates? Whats the punishment for being an apostate again?

Once again, if I'm lying then go to your IhateIslam.com website and find proof.  What I said is not a lie.  The American government forces me to pay taxes in this country.  Likewise, in an Islamic country all people are required to pay taxes.  Muslims are obligated to pay our religious tax, and non-Muslims are obligated to pay jizya tax.
Many esteemed historians (including Maxime Rodinson, Bat Ye'or, and A.S. Tritton) have shown that it was money from the dhimmi’s, not from Muslims, that financed the early Islamic empires. Muslims paid nothing at all into the state treasury in the days when there were large populations (EX: Syria and Syria) of conquered Christians. Maxime Rodinson even points out that at certain times conversions to Islam were forbidden, as they were destroying the available tax base!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2005, 06:08:08 AM »

Sharia is based on Islam. Islam comes from the Koran. Is this passage not in the Koran?
Chapter 45: The Chapter of the Kneeling
17 ...then we gave you a Sharia in religion, follow it, and do not follow the lust of those who do not know...

Yes, that is correct, it is best for a Muslim government to implement Islamic (Sharia) law. 

So Mecca isn't the traditional "home" of Islam? I'd say it's the "home" of Islam just like Vatican City is the "home" of Catholicism. It's the "religious capital" of Islam.

Yes, that is correct, you could call Mekkah the "religious capital" of Islam.

I wasn't aware that www.religousfreedom.com perched hate for Islam? Why is it every time somebody asks tough questions about your religion, your initial defense is anger instead of explanation?

I think I do my best to explain everything as respectfully as possible.  And you are no one to talk to me about offering a polite explanation.

I think it's funny that you say we can reject the will of the creator. If people reject the will of the creator, wouldn't that make them apostates? Whats the punishment for being an apostate again?

Some Islamic governments have punished apostates, others have not, but I assure you, nowhere in the Qu'ran does it give a Muslim government the liscence to punish an apostate. 

Many esteemed historians (including Maxime Rodinson, Bat Ye'or, and A.S. Tritton) have shown that it was money from the dhimmi’s, not from Muslims, that financed the early Islamic empires. Muslims paid nothing at all into the state treasury in the days when there were large populations (EX: Syria and Syria) of conquered Christians. Maxime Rodinson even points out that at certain times conversions to Islam were forbidden, as they were destroying the available tax base!

The non-Muslims were taxed, and the Muslims had to pay their obigatory Zakat. 

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2005, 08:30:08 AM »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2005, 10:24:52 AM »
too personal
Allah, please help this man!!

Thank you for your supplication. 

Allah needs nothing from me, but I am in great need of his mercy.  I make myself low, so that I am constantly in need of Allah's overpowering mercy and sustanance.  Alllah is the sustainer, no sustainer but Allah.  Oh Allah, please help me, I am weak, bless me with a heart that is enlightened, a toungue that is truthful, an intellect that is unairing, a countenance that is pleasing to you Allah, Allah bless me in this life, and in the hereafter raise me in the company of the righteousness. 

Oh Allah, help me!!