Author Topic: Aftermath vs Death Row  (Read 2426 times)

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
Re: Aftermath vs Death Row
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2005, 07:18:37 PM »
I dont really give a fuck because kurupt is 10 times better than nething aftermath has to offer regardless of how many albums he sells.

he doesny have the promotion they do and still gotti's greatist hits has done pretty well so far with no exposure at all.

Kurupt>any artist on Aftermath
LOL..Damn, I think people on this site be smoking some serious ass cracc..lol  Give this shit up right here..  I can see that kurupt is your favorite artist, I like him as well but there's no way he's better than everybody on the Math..  That's some hating shit right there..

soopa-man

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2005, 08:22:27 PM »
nah its the math hands down! with Eminem, 50 and the rest of G-unit, Obie Trice D12 etc they all more commercial than Death Row eva was and because Rap is now more populer then it Aftermath who wins this

^^Obie trice, D12, G-Unit are not on Aftermath...so their sales dont count homie...Aftermath is Eminem, 50 Cent, Game, Dr.Dre, Busta Rhymes, and whoever actually drops an album who is supposedly signed...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2005, 08:31:51 PM »
Makaveli
2Pac - Greatest Hits
Still I Rise
Nu-Mixx Klazzics
2Pac Live

Suge Knight is the Executive Producer of those albums. They're Death Row or Death Row/Amaru albums.

i know this he was just trying to say shit to make things be different.........i hate when people twist things to make themselves correct

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2005, 08:33:05 PM »
death row doesnt own any rights to pacs material anymore, his mom owns it all

Your wrong.............

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2005, 08:48:46 AM »

Shut tha fuck up !!!
Death Row sold 26 Million records from 1992-1996 and Makaveli wasn't included check out tha Death Row Greatest Hit cd Booklet and youi'll see your wrong.
Fuck Feminem what racist bastard or he's not racist coz he has Black friends and work witt Black people....... ::)
fuck that Cracka and i ain't no racist coz i actually have White friends too so i can say racist things...... ::)

u need a hug
plus, although tupac might be considered by more hip hop heads goat
eminem will over sell him either by the end of this year or by releasing his next album
he atleast sells 5 million copies w/o releasing double albums

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2005, 08:54:42 AM »
aftermath is right now in a position where they can outsell the whole industry with interscope backing them
one day they will leave death row behind

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2005, 11:51:14 AM »
u need a hug
eminem will over sell him either by the end of this year or by releasing his next album

I don't care if they if 2Pac gets passed man that's what your getting wrong..........we all know why Feminem sells and he also knows it to coz he already admitted it. that's what i like about us Black people we don't support just because of skin color ans shit. 98% of feminem fans listened to Rock music and started to listen to him coz he's a White rapper, what a damn shame coz if he was Black he probably would've been goin' Gold or even worse

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2005, 01:04:28 PM »
death row doesnt own any rights to pacs material anymore, his mom owns it all

Your wrong.............

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2005, 01:07:34 PM »
u need a hug

You can't seriously compare Pac to Eminem, man..
Eminem is still alive, promoting his albums, being an Executive Producer, he got Dre on his back, D12, 50..
Plus he's doing 2005 music, not 1995-96. With 2005 beats produced/chosed by himself.
C'mon..

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2005, 01:28:53 PM »
I dont really give a fuck because kurupt is 10 times better than nething aftermath has to offer regardless of how many albums he sells.

he doesny have the promotion they do and still gotti's greatist hits has done pretty well so far with no exposure at all.

Kurupt>any artist on Aftermath
LOL..Damn, I think people on this site be smoking some serious ass cracc..lol  Give this shit up right here..  I can see that kurupt is your favorite artist, I like him as well but there's no way he's better than everybody on the Math..  That's some hating shit right there..

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2005, 05:43:21 PM »
Man maybe it sounds like im hating a bit because on these forums whenever there is thread about kurupt i always see more negative shit posted than positive shit and it pisses me off.

no offense to snoop i used to love his music and i respect him getting his money as he is a westcoast legend but im sick of people glorifying drop it like its hot and lets get blown and shitting on anything kurupt touches.

and artists like 50 or feminem or obie or banks or whatever have no business in the same breathe as young gotti

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2005, 05:57:14 PM »
2pac has sold around 30 million for death row easily...

Greatest Hits - 10 million+
All Eyez on Me - 10million+
7 Day Theory - 4 Million+
rest of pac material probably equals 7 million so thats around 30 million for pac in death row alone...

I think Death Row has sold more records but Aftermath will soon pass them at anytime and will keep passing them if they keep 50 and Em on the lablel...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2005, 08:55:31 PM »
They will never ever, ever, ever, ever get rid of Loose Change or Mc KKK............

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2005, 10:33:56 AM »
u need a hug

I don't care if they if 2Pac gets passed man that's what your getting wrong..........we all know why Feminem sells and he also knows it to coz he already admitted it. that's what i like about us Black people we don't support just because of skin color ans shit. 98% of feminem fans listened to Rock music and started to listen to him coz he's a White rapper, what a damn shame coz if he was Black he probably would've been goin' Gold or even worse

Stop hating man this is about sales not about hating on eminem
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2005, 10:49:40 AM »
Stop hating man this is about sales not about hating on eminem

Feminem is tha one who said this shit in tha first place so i guess he was hating on himself............ ::)