Author Topic: Aftermath vs Death Row  (Read 2428 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
Re: Aftermath vs Death Row
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2005, 02:29:33 PM »
u need a hug
plus, although tupac might be considered by more hip hop heads goat
eminem will over sell him either by the end of this year or by releasing his next album
he atleast sells 5 million copies w/o releasing double albums

You can't seriously compare Pac to Eminem, man..
Eminem is still alive, promoting his albums, being an Executive Producer, he got Dre on his back, D12, 50..
Plus he's doing 2005 music, not 1995-96. With 2005 beats produced/chosed by himself.
C'mon..

there isnt such thing as old music or new music
if u get some 20 years old rhymes and lace the right beat its gonna sound nice whether its 1905 or 2005
am not comparing em to pac although both r main stream artists and controvesial in theor own way they are different
and 1 thomg abput promo
makaveli sold 7 million cause of pac's death u know that
50 sold 11 million cause he got shot 9 times
em sells cause he is white
every artists has his way in promoting his album but at the end of the day its music whther its bethoven or dj quik music its still music

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2005, 05:03:17 PM »
I don't care if they if 2Pac gets passed man that's what your getting wrong..........we all know why Feminem sells and he also knows it to coz he already admitted it. that's what i like about us Black people we don't support just because of skin color ans shit. 98% of feminem fans listened to Rock music and started to listen to him coz he's a White rapper, what a damn shame coz if he was Black he probably would've been goin' Gold or even worse

Damn! rather sensitive for a double OG aren't you?

Are you one of those, "hip-hop should only be a black thing" people? If so you're racist.

Hip hop roots has a lot of white people in it from Rick Ruben to Aerosmith to Vanilla Ice to Beastie Boys to Jimmy Iovine to Dave Mays to Eminem etc.. Without some of the influences from white folk, you would probably have very few gold/platinum rap artists period. Many of these white folk people of color hate for 'stealing they culture' have opened doors to make the rap game appeal to a wider audience.  If you aren't feeling an artists for their skillz thats one thing, but to outright judge just because of color makes you no better than the KKK. Your mentality on this is self inflicted bondage. Free yourself.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2005, 05:08:36 PM »
<<< is white but didn't listen to em just coz he is white

he had skills, thats why i took notice

i aint never heard an album like marshall mathers lp
NO MORE WAR

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2005, 05:30:45 PM »
Deathrow bitch

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2005, 05:46:30 PM »
Of course eminem is selling records because of his skin color...He is also overated because hes white.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2005, 08:12:59 PM »

Are you one of those, "hip-hop should only be a black thing" people? If so you're racist.

Hip hop roots has a lot of white people in it from Rick Ruben to Aerosmith to Vanilla Ice to Beastie Boys to Jimmy Iovine to Dave Mays to Eminem etc.. Without some of the influences from white folk, you would probably have very few gold/platinum rap artists period. Many of these white folk people of color hate for 'stealing they culture' have opened doors to make the rap game appeal to a wider audience.  If you aren't feeling an artists for their skillz thats one thing, but to outright judge just because of color makes you no better than the KKK. Your mentality on this is self inflicted bondage. Free yourself.

LOL @ Aerosmith.......fuck outta here witt that bullshit man they did a song witt Run DMC that's all it doesn't mean tha foundation of Hip Hop was there bczo of them. Fuck opening to a wider audience y'all some fucking thieves and that's tha truth. Years ago Hip Hop was always shitted on by White America now that their kids constantly embrace Hip Hop no matter what they say it's geting love.....wtf
  Rapper gettign all sorts of shoe deals, dinks deals, clothing deals more movie deals wtf....they are just cashing in on this Black Art Form.
  fuck you once again man i was once a Feminem fan and had his cd's but fuck that i ain't like none of these assholes who are gonna just let him slide witt his racist tapes. I don't care if it was 1 Million years ago he made them coz even though Slavery was years ago tha KKK still exists why should i let go of something when other peole are still holding onto it ? Go and tell your white Supremasists people to forget about hating tha Black race. shit there is even a website for these muthafuckas wtf.......

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2005, 09:26:32 PM »

LOL @ Aerosmith.......fuck outta here witt that bullshit man they did a song witt Run DMC that's all it doesn't mean tha foundation of Hip Hop was there bczo of them. Fuck opening to a wider audience y'all some fucking thieves and that's tha truth. Years ago Hip Hop was always shitted on by White America now that their kids constantly embrace Hip Hop no matter what they say it's geting love.....wtf
  Rapper gettign all sorts of shoe deals, dinks deals, clothing deals more movie deals wtf....they are just cashing in on this Black Art Form.
  fuck you once again man i was once a Feminem fan and had his cd's but fuck that i ain't like none of these assholes who are gonna just let him slide witt his racist tapes. I don't care if it was 1 Million years ago he made them coz even though Slavery was years ago tha KKK still exists why should i let go of something when other peole are still holding onto it ? Go and tell your white Supremasists people to forget about hating tha Black race. shit there is even a website for these muthafuckas wtf.......

I understand what you're saying but, did you say all this shit when Cube was calling white hoe'z "white cave bitches" and all white people cracca's?  Dude, everybody said some racist shit bacc in the day, can't just hold a grudge over some old shit.  He works for a brotha and everybody on his label is black.  It's not going to stop me from buying his album..

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2005, 09:30:34 PM »
fuck all that
United Arab States

'EclipZe

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2005, 10:45:42 PM »
all racism sucks man...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2005, 09:27:50 AM »
I understand what you're saying but, did you say all this shit when Cube was calling white hoe'z "white cave bitches" and all white people cracca's?  Dude, everybody said some racist shit bacc in the day, can't just hold a grudge over some old shit.  He works for a brotha and everybody on his label is black.  It's not going to stop me from buying his album..

Fuck that it's gonna stop me from buying his music, what about when tha White man was saying Nigger back in tha day before Ice Cube was even born ?

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2005, 11:40:43 AM »

Fuck that it's gonna stop me from buying his music, what about when tha White man was saying Nigger back in tha day before Ice Cube was even born ?

All racisme sucks. And your a being such a hypocrite ass about it. Think before you speak
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2005, 01:15:51 PM »

You can ignore whatever you choose. But if you run demographics on who is buying rap albums it's going to be more than 50% whites. If you think all these people are racists trying to hijack a culture you're wrong. Be proud, aint nothing wrong with that.

Maybe part of you hates him cuz he's white and part of you is envious because he's rich or has mic skill. You're confused.

What you don't see is that anyone who is racist to whether they are in a power position or not, is a slave to that mentality. Free yourself.

specityo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2005, 02:08:51 PM »
Man fuck racism and Old Death Row trumps Aftermath like WHOA!.
looking for mc's for this group shit hit a nigga up dontcare818@hotmail.com

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2005, 09:59:10 PM »
All racisme sucks. And your a being such a hypocrite ass about it. Think before you speak

Fuck You !!!.....End Of Story

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2005, 10:04:22 PM »
You can ignore whatever you choose. But if you run demographics on who is buying rap albums it's going to be more than 50% whites. If you think all these people are racists trying to hijack a culture you're wrong. Be proud, aint nothing wrong with that.

Maybe part of you hates him cuz he's white and part of you is envious because he's rich or has mic skill. You're confused.

What you don't see is that anyone who is racist to whether they are in a power position or not, is a slave to that mentality. Free yourself.

Did you read what you typed before you clicked on tha word "Post" ?
How can i be jealous coz he's rich......?
I once bought his album from tha Slim Shady LP to tha Marshall LP how can buying his music be something envious  ???
 I guess that makes me jealous of 2Pac and Snoop Dogg coz i got all their albums too i won't buy their albums anymore coz i don't wanna be a hater  ::)

Some people say some dumb things.........