Author Topic: Daz disrespecting Pac again? Or what? Pls explain!  (Read 861 times)

Juice

Daz disrespecting Pac again? Or what? Pls explain!
« on: August 13, 2002, 03:11:32 PM »
After the 500$ EP of Makaveli & Dillinger, i've just heard Kronik said that Daz worked with B.I.G. & Puffy back in 1996. What the fuck?

Daz repped Pac, he said Pac was like his inspiration, his godfather. He made albums with him, he made tracks by letting him diss Bad Boy (Initiated, Dont Stop, and a lot of unreleased tracks & tracks from AEOM), he was even in the same stage of Pac when he performed Hit Em Up live, by dissing the fuck outta B.I.G.

And then? Pac died in september and he worked with B.I.G.? After Pac died? If it's true (and it is, since Kronik admitted it), then Daz is def a sell out! Repping Pac and his "Bad Boy Killa" shit one day, and working with the "enemy" later. What the fuck?

Dont even try to reply with bullshit like "Pac's beefs were Pac's beefs" and shit like that, cause this shit is boring. Death Row had beefs with Bad Boy. Daz was Death Row. He produced tracks AGAINST Bad Boy. He was the homie of n.1 Bad Boy hater. And he made tracks with B.I.G. just after Pac died?

Those are just speculations, i mean that's just a news said by Kronik. Sorry to Daz if it aint real or precise, but damn, that's what Kronik said and imma comment it right now: str8 bitch!

I'm really waiting for an official reply about it.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz disrespecting Pac again?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2002, 03:23:43 PM »
Ammm... aight everybody does that anywayz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 03:24:12 PM »
After the 500$ EP of Makaveli & Dillinger, i've just heard Kronik said that Daz worked with B.I.G. & Puffy back in 1996. What the fuck?

Daz repped Pac, he said Pac was like his inspiration, his godfather. He made albums with him, he made tracks by letting him diss Bad Boy (Initiated, Dont Stop, and a lot of unreleased tracks & tracks from AEOM), he was even in the same stage of Pac when he performed Hit Em Up live, by dissing the fuck outta B.I.G.

And then? Pac died in september and he worked with B.I.G.? After Pac died? If it's true (and it is, since Kronik admitted it), then Daz is def a sell out! Repping Pac and his "Bad Boy Killa" shit one day, and working with the "enemy" later. What the fuck?

Dont even try to reply with bullshit like "Pac's beefs were Pac's beefs" and shit like that, cause this shit is boring. Death Row had beefs with Bad Boy. Daz was Death Row. He produced tracks AGAINST Bad Boy. He was the homie of n.1 Bad Boy hater. And he made tracks with B.I.G. just after Pac died?

Those are just speculations, i mean that's just a news said by Kronik. Sorry to Daz if it aint real or precise, but damn, that's what Kronik said and imma comment it right now: str8 bitch!

I'm really waiting for an official reply about it.

You know Daz is not really...... I mean......You can`t
believe someone who smokes sooooo much .....The crack speaks not Daz ;D.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2002, 03:58:19 PM »
your a year off, Toon said it was late 1994/early 1995 when Daz did the song wit Biggie

Juice

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2002, 04:04:30 PM »
your a year off, Toon said it was late 1994/early 1995 when Daz did the song wit Biggie

I've read 1996. And it's written 1996 in the DPG forum too (at least in the topic i read, but they usually full of bullshit)..

Sure is that late 1994/early 1995 is totally different. Got no problems about that. Btw i heard this collabo will be released in Daz's Greatest Hits (Greatest Rhymes and Beats, or something called like that).

Quadruple OG

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 04:07:07 PM »

I've read 1996. And it's written 1996 in the DPG forum too (at least in the topic i read, but they usually full of bullshit)..

Sure is that late 1994/early 1995 is totally different. Got no problems about that. Btw i heard this collabo will be released in Daz's Greatest Hits (Greatest Rhymes and Beats, or something called like that).

http://www.dpgrecordz.com/gangstaville/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7219

if you r registered for that forum, check this thread and look for Toon's reply

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2002, 06:24:27 PM »
Shut the fuck UP!

Oh my GOD... you are the...

"I miss you so much Pac"

if 2Pac Shakur had a casket, you'd dig it up and suck his dick

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2002, 07:01:38 PM »
Yeah, for real... You can't nock Daz for that. Who cares if he did a song with Biggie after Pac died... when Pac died, tha beef was over.

He was probably trying to do something postitive.. putting all tha bullshit aside and tryna bring tha East and West Coast back together..  How can you be mad at him for that?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Juice

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2002, 11:18:30 PM »
Naw, it's not that I AM a dickrider. It's that YOU, Alex, ARE a bitch for your reply. Pac dickrider? Why the fuck when you all got nothing to say you have to write those bullshit like Pac dickrider? I'm the same who was been labelled as a Daz dickrider too, morons!

Fact is simple: IF it was 1996, Daz is a bitch. Nothing to add.

Daz trying to "do something postitive.. putting all tha bullshit aside and tryna bring tha East and West Coast back together.."? Oh.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Some months after New York, New York and some days after Pac died? So now, all of a sudden, Daz got such an intelligence and maturity to stay out of beefs and to do the first step to stop a war with his enemies? That's good: lemme write it in my notebook!

Btw thax Kapone for your intellingent reply. Yeah, you right.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2002, 05:21:34 AM »
It was 94 when Daz hooked up with Biggie, and not Puffy.  Daz used to hook Biggie of with chronic when he would come to LA.  So Biggie was rollin through one day and Daz traded a pound or 2 of chronic for some verses from Biggie.  They didn't even record together, and this was all before Pac was even at Death Row.  These are Daz words (not exact) from Rime magazine.

Juice

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2002, 05:22:40 AM »
It was 94 when Daz hooked up with Biggie, and not Puffy.  Daz used to hook Biggie of with chronic when he would come to LA.  So Biggie was rollin through one day and Daz traded a pound or 2 of chronic for some verses from Biggie.  They didn't even record together, and this was all before Pac was even at Death Row.  These are Daz words (not exact) from Rime magazine.

Thanx for the info.

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2002, 09:57:33 AM »
aww "leave me alone"... how cute

I don't give a shit what you think about Daz or not. I'm just saying; Daz is one unpredictable, crazy ass foo who will say he invented Music if he could to make a buck. He's a nut. He's selling an album for $500. It's what expected nowadays from Daz. So, why do you get so pissy when he says a little something that "disrespected" Pac?? Even if he did record or interact with Biggie (which I probably doubt), who cares. He's his own man, and has testicles that aren't attached to 2Pac's (unlike yours)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2002, 10:34:46 AM »
Daz trying to "do something postitive.. putting all tha bullshit aside and tryna bring tha East and West Coast back together.."? Oh.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Some months after New York, New York and some days after Pac died? So now, all of a sudden, Daz got such an intelligence and maturity to stay out of beefs and to do the first step to stop a war with his enemies? That's good: lemme write it in my notebook!

If somebody u know dies over some beef u might not feel like beefin on, but rather wanna stop the shit goin on. And since it wasn't the Biggie beef that killed Pac Daz didn't blame Biggie. Just a theory. To me Pac's death was shockin though I didn't know as much about his beefs as I do now back then, just liked him as an artist and unlike Daz never knew him personally

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2002, 02:30:48 PM »
I AM a dickrider.

That explains it then

Juice

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2002, 03:18:57 PM »