Author Topic: Word around the net and block about this lil kiddie called HOEINTHAGAME..  (Read 565 times)

Jome

Why is it that this lame fuck is from the same place as AG, adopts AG's beef, likes sorta the same music, they co-sign eachother, both type like dopeheads, and they're both mid-teens..  ???

Is there something you would like to tell the board about this lil rat, AG.. ??
You brought your little 12 year old brother to WCC.. ??  :grumpy:

MANBEARPIG.

Apparently he's getting an extra pudding cup at recess for bringing the rest of his special ed class onto the net :-\

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

Apparently he's getting an extra pudding cup at recess for bringing the rest of his special ed class onto the net :-\

:laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
Why is it that this lame fuck is from the same place as AG, adopts AG's beef, likes sorta the same music, they co-sign eachother, both type like dopeheads, and they're both mid-teens..  ???

Nigga I'm 20...fuck a nigga named A.G...that's the lil' homie though...I ain't no damn A.G...Jome you just a busta ass fag from the mean streets of Norway...oh Lemony Snicket looking ass...I'm in South Dallas pale bastard...if you tombout boxing fuck with me cuddy and that's fa sho...

MANBEARPIG.

Nigga I'm 20...fuck a nigga named A.G...that's the lil' homie though...I ain't no damn A.G...Jome you just a busta ass fag from the mean streets of Norway...oh Lemony Snicket looking ass...I'm in South Dallas pale bastard...if you tombout boxing fuck with me cuddy and that's fa sho...

Yea and if u dont know now you know...cuddy ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

fuck a nigga named A.G...that's the lil' homie though..

???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
fuck a nigga named A.G...that's the lil' homie though..

???

I'm not affiliated with the nigga A.G...he just a dude from around the way...Adam the Dude...nigga from Corpus Christi...I'm from D-Town...we both in Texas...that's it...Jome bitch ass act like we the motherfucking Wayans Brothers or some shit...

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'

Yea and if u dont know now you know...cuddy ???

Cuddy...come on get with the lingo...just means homie...so forth... ::) 8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
LMFAO

Jome

So much for trying to be the next Chris Rock.  :tosser:

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

THOEDINTHEGAME

• 'G'
LMFAO

Classic... :-\

Trauma-san

Word around the block?  LOL  Which block?