Author Topic: "When We Were Kings" is the real Muhammad Ali movie  (Read 310 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: "When We Were Kings" is the real Muhammad Ali movie
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 06:05:05 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Give me one good reason why there was not a rematch and I'll agree with you. Frazier got another fight with Ali and took Ali to the limit. Frazier's next fight was with Foreman and Joe was knocked out in 5 rounds. The problem with you is you buy into the hype too often. MJ's the greatest performer, Ali 's the greatest boxer, Hogan is the greatest wrestler. When you pick apart all three of these guys you'll see the weaknesses. You just don't bother taking a look.

How many Ali fights have you actually seen? I've seen over 35 of them, and all I see is the same shit over and over. There are so many holes in his fights that lead me to believe that some were fixed. Explain to me why Leon Spinx out boxes Ali in every way in their first fight throwing a plethora of punches, then hardly throws any in fight number 2. If you don't think that fixed fights happens in boxing than I suggest you take a look at Sugar Ray Leonard/ Roberto Duran part 2, and you'll know what I mean.