Author Topic: deathrow/tharow 4 life,fuck teecee,dre sucka  (Read 381 times)

tharowster

deathrow/tharow 4 life,fuck teecee,dre sucka
« on: August 15, 2002, 01:43:17 PM »
this mutha fucka always  bad talking  tha row,he think  we aint gonna do shit,he think tha row aint  gonna come up,he think most deathrow/tha row fans  are as stupid as his ass,
this mutha fucka dont know shit,and 2 let u know,topp dogg and tha realest been  up out tha mix nigga,why in tha fuck u trying  2 come on here and try and say  we only fans cuz of suge and 2pac,mutha fucka,we true fans know what up,and if u knew nigga,dre left tha label cuz,of that shit that happened at that partty were he got shot,and snoop left cuz,well u know,but why u saying dre gonna put tha row back on tha map if he go back,nigga what tha fuck is u smoken,we got some sick ass producer's,on tha rise,i aint only ah suge fan,i'm  ah fan of there music,and what they about ,tha only reason dre  came up back in tha game was becuase,suge was in jail,and  becuz makaveli died,u know that and i know that,u act like  if pac where still alive and  deathrow would still be selling hella shit and being on tha topp,dre would have still came up,see it's dum ass mutha fucka's like u ,that try and give  deathrow/tha row fans ah bad name ,u dont know shit about tha row,tha only thing u  got right was about crooked being ah sick free styler that be taring niggaz up,but i''m telling u this bitch,crooked i gonna get mo,rep fo his cd then dre,cuz if u dont know,crooked i's album,feature's niggaz like naz,jarule,and what i hear dmx,ashinti and juvenile,and ah lot mo,niggaz,dre aint tha main nigga on top,his label aint on tha top,murder inc is,and thats why  crooked will get tha rep he need 2 make his mon,so talk,if u dont know,cuz u ah bitch,that talk shit,but dont know tha half of it,so shut yo mouth,about tha row nigga,here go tha roster cuz i know u dont  know who on there bitch,

eastwood
crooked i
ray j
spirder loc
danny boy
kurupt
makaveli(r.i.p)
juvenile if though he aint signed yet,he taking pics with suge,but he rollen with tha row,
nina(r.i.p)
ganagsta gurl
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Juice

Re: deathrow/tharow 4 life,fuck teecee,dre sucka
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 01:46:59 PM »
this mutha fucka always  bad talking  tha row,he think  we aint gonna do shit
LOL, are you an inmate?

Btw man this whole shit is stupid IMO. I mean.. why you have to make Dr.Dre vs Pac or Dr.Dre vs Tha Row etc? You like Tha Row music? It's cool. This man you name doesnt? Let him does whatever he wants. Nobody can know virtual life if Pac was alive.... etc... so to diss each others for this shit is not the most intelligent thing you can do while surfing in the net.

tharowster

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 01:57:22 PM »
i'm coo with niggaz on tha row,i got ah home boy that hella coo with suge ,crooked i and eastwood,he was coo with tha realest and topp dog and doobie ,all them niggaz 2,back in tha deathrow day,i get ah lot of info from niggaz like him,and on crooked i's new album say hi 2 tha bad guy,peep out,tha remix"so dame hood" with juvy and crooked ,that shit hot,

tharowster

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 02:08:01 PM »
lol

this aint about pac vs dre,this about getting shit right,cuz this nigga teecee,think he know everything,he trying 2 come at tha row side ways,he think dre own tha fucken world,besides that he dissing niggaz like me,saying  tha row fans hella stupid and shit,i bet u anything he wount even front ah  row fan,that nigga get fired on,but dont get it twisted,tha row was down and out  fo ah long time,u know why,cuz suge was in  jail,and can any body,real talk tell me,if suge would'int have gone 2 jail,if snoop would have left tha label,snoop would'int have,snoop would have still been there,tha row would have been tha dpg,but still would have had  crooked,cuz that nigga was rollen with snoop back in tha days,2 those who dont know,ibut i aint gonna  come up here and say  deathrow was on top tha past few years,all i'm saying,is that deathrow/tha row,gonna make ah fat come up and run tha west agine,i'm just saying this 2 those who think crooked  dont got what it takes'or tha row need mo,half of u niggaz have'int even herd his ass,this nigga better then  every nigga on tha westcoast,and that s real talk.
westcoast 4 life

teecee

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2002, 02:18:35 PM »
Why you calling me a "dre- sucka"?  I am pretty sure i got a post on this board voicng my displeasure with Dre right now!

As for THa Row, i said their musical future looks brighter than it has in awhile......why are u mad?

You say Murder Inc is on top, tha Rowster?  See, it is people like you who make the internet so amusing!  I guarantee you if Suge didn't like Murder INC, you wouldn't either. I mean, Ja Rule, Ashanti, and whoever else hardly uphold Tha Row's image and in the old days of Tha Row people like them would be considered bitches.....

Besides, if being on top is all about sales, then INC has noone fucking with Eminem, or Dr.Dre.  Add in the fact that 50 cent will be huge, and so will Rakim's sales, and the INC ain't fuckin with Aftermath talent wise or sales wise (although Nas will help- that is a huge addition)...

I never said Top Dogg and Tha Realest were still rolling.... and i know who is on THa Row's roster, and i know it features two dead people, and i also have a feeling these will be the next two ROW albums to drop.....

U say Dre only got popular again cuz Suge was in jail and Pac died?  Man, it is statements like this that make you look dumb man!  Dre came up cuz he has undeniable talent and has always made hit records, and Suge and Pac wouldn't have been able to change that  (in fact, Pac was leaving Death Row anyway so i doubt he woulda kept hating Dre so much)...

By the way, Suge said Ray J wasn't rolling with them cuz he had respect for his moms......and Ray J was too soft.

I never tried to turn this into a personal diss, and it still isn't, ok?  I am sure you have some intelligent statements to make, so i hope you remain a poster on this board.

By the way, i would never EVER have taken the time to read your post and respond, but being that i am a teacher i have had the entire summer off with nothing much to do except educate fools like yourself.....peace, and calm down, take some RItalin or something

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2002, 02:32:03 PM »
1) man first of all teecee has and always been a cool muthafucka he has been since i first read his shit on the snoopsdoggpound board and he is probably the most objective person on the board

2) now to you talkin all this shit about if pac were here, fuck that i truly doubt pac would even be on tha row if he were still alive he was only there 9 months of his fuckin life..............and don't you think if dre died after 9 months of being on death row everybody would of seen him and suge as best friends and shit?

3) someone ban this sad bitch!

ps oh yeah please don't make i killer hit em up diss to me like you did to teecee, cause i'm really scared of net bangers :'(

"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

tharowster

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2002, 03:19:36 PM »
i know 2pac was going 2 leave deathrow and start makaveli records,but u niggaz fo'get suge was gonna disstrube them records that pac was going  2 lay out,as fo teecee nigga,i dont want 2 diss,but when u  say shit like deathrow/tha row fans are hella stupid and make tha row look bad ,here are some exsample's then u mention me,and tell me why i'm so mad,fuck u,and as fo 'TOOTHBITCH ,what tha fuck u know,think about this niggaz,fo 1 min,with tha rep that suge had back in tha days,and tha rep that pac gave dre,of being gay,u really think he still would have came up,just on his talent,and  deathrow being tha best label on tha westcoast,u really gonna tell me dre was just gonna pick up tha scraps of deathrow and make  his label ah  big ass hit,tha only reason,and i say this agine,dre came up cuz  there was no other label,on tha westcoast,but deathrow,but anybody that had ah brain  new that shit was failing ah partat that time,so tha only label that was out there,on tha westcoast  was dre's aftermath,and dre all ready had ah rep,so niggaz that  want tha mon,signed with that nigga cuz they never tased  some,and yeah ,i will say this agine if pac wouldint have died and suge  would'int have gone 2 jail,and deathrow would still be on  top,dre would have been ah eastcoast producer or ah has been,cuz when he got diss,he didint get no love,suge dont need murder,2 jump start tha row,all i'm saying, he getting tha niggaz that on top right  now 2 get some mo rep about crooked's album,i'm just saying cuz u said  that tha row needs dre 2 make they shit ah big hit,na,they dont need no 1,but they just putting them niggaz in like snoop put cam'rom on his new album,why cuz cam  on top right now,get my piont,and if u ah teacher then why tha fuck is u dissing,best get yo priodies stright,and dont get it twisted,

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2002, 03:35:50 PM »
and as fo 'TOOTHBITCH ,what tha fuck u know

good one "TOOTHBITCH" it's crazy how you just turned the BRUSH into BITCH, that was hella tight how one minute i'm the BRUSH then i'm just a BITCH man you just ripped me apart

ok heres one for you net banger

thagayster = you

haha did you see how i turned row to gay............damn i killed you on that one   :o
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

tharowster

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2002, 03:36:34 PM »
teecee if u  say this and that,u know every thing about tha row,and that we only fans cuz of suge,tell me this,have u been in tha studio,and u heard crooked,have u heard any of them niggaz,i know u said they got some shit and they comming up,but u say fuck suge and  tha row,u say u ah teacher,u ah nigga that got shit twisted,that try and make ah nigga like me  sound like u  know every thing,nigga u aint shit 2 me,u dont know me,u dont know tha half of it,all u know about tha row,is shit u read out tha source maganzin,i get  my shit from niggaz on tha row,and as fo ray j,i heard shit like that,but that nigga still rollen,he comming out on crooked's album 2,danny boy and ray gonna keep tha hoes in check,and if u didint know,and 2 those who dont know,suge looking fo his gurl,and he even looking at lil'kim,beleave it our not,i dont care,but  i'm posting  shit,that's fo real,shit off tha tip of niggaz on tha row,and  suge love beff nigga,that what  gave suge his name,if u thinking why lil'kim'she and puffy aint coo,beff aginst bad boy agine,but this just ah rumer,so dont come at me side ways with lil kim that ,and this,i dont want 2 hear it,so fuck u nigga,and fuck yo nigga that on yo jock,TOOTHbITCH,all u niggaz can suck ah  dre dick,cuz i'm ah realu and u say it realu'

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2002, 03:40:56 PM »
,cuz i'm ah realu and u say it realu'

^^^^^^^that says it all^^^^^^^^^

teecee

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2002, 03:45:10 PM »
Hey Tha Rowster, if you actually have been in the studio with Crooked I and them, and know those guys....why don't you bring some dope news and get some dope inside scoops instead of posting a bunch of bullshit.......if you really do have ties with Tha Row, come with some exclusives and cut the crap, otherwise cut the bullshit because i am pretty sure noone needs to be reading about this soap opera bullshit....

tharowster

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2002, 03:51:26 PM »
u know what nigga u right fuck this ,i'm up out,fuck all u niggaz,why tha fuck am i wasting my time on u bitch made niggaz,fuck  this,talk yo shit,i gives ah fuck any mo now,i was trying 2  tell u niggaz what up,but i guss u niggaz is some bitchs,so i aint  up in this furom any mo'so fuck all u niggaz,and  i'm gonna b laughing cuz crooked  gonna toss yo sorry ass dre fallowers',

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2002, 12:13:21 AM »
i get  my shit from niggaz on tha row

That's the problem...

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2002, 12:19:02 AM »
i aint  up in this furom any mo'so fuck all u niggaz

word to that

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2002, 12:24:11 AM »
p.s. why is it these hardcore 'row ridaz' are the same mofo's that can't 'right propally'  ::)