Author Topic: getting ready to go to the protest  (Read 460 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: getting ready to go to the protest
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 09:31:59 AM »

lol.... i knew you were gonna show up in the lebanon posts sooner or later. Expressing outrage at Syrias occupation of Lebanon are we? You are ever the humanitarian Englewood.
Only an American conservative would support Israel on one hand and criticize Syria with the other.
God you're a clown.

I guess yahoo news is a source of Zionist propaganda too?

^ what the hell are u referring to?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 09:34:01 AM »

lol.... i knew you were gonna show up in the lebanon posts sooner or later. Expressing outrage at Syrias occupation of Lebanon are we? You are ever the humanitarian Englewood.
Only an American conservative would support Israel on one hand and criticize Syria with the other.
God you're a clown.

I guess yahoo news is a source of Zionist propaganda too?

The picture/quote was directly from yahoo news.

^ what the hell are u referring to?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 04:56:41 PM »
So tell me monkey, what the hell does the picture have to do with your primate self bouncing into this thread gleefully and so disgustingly predictably? I knew you were gonna show up in the Lebanon affair, after having thoroughly educated yourself to a Lebanon 101 course via google. I awaiting your passionate calls for Syrian withdrawal from Lebanon. So lay it on me......(no homo)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2005, 05:03:17 PM »
So tell me monkey, what the hell does the picture have to do with your primate self bouncing into this thread gleefully and so disgustingly predictably? I knew you were gonna show up in the Lebanon affair, after having thoroughly educated yourself to a Lebanon 101 course via google. I awaiting your passionate calls for Syrian withdrawal from Lebanon. So lay it on me......(no homo)

LOL!!!

.... Englewood's position on this issue was all too predictable.  Englewood, have you ever traveled to the Middle East?  How many people do you know from that region?  How long have you spent educating yourself on the affairs of Lebanon?  Just admit it, all you did was typed a google search.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)