Author Topic: Michael jackson Blasted By British Army Veterans 4 Wearing Their Badges To Court  (Read 166 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Jacko shaming the badge 

By JOHN SCOTT

MICHAEL Jackson was blasted by British Army veterans last night for wearing military badges while on trial for child abuse.

The 46-year-old singer has appeared virtually every day with either an Army motif on his breast pocket or a cap badge tied around his neck.

They have included symbols from the Royal Engineers, the Welch Regiment, the Sherwood Foresters, the Wiltshire and Cheshire Regiments, the Royal Corps of Transport and the Royal Warwickshire Regiment.

One was the distinctive motif of an antelope sewn into a black frock coat. The Warwickshires adopted the animal as their symbol in the 18th century.

The badges can be bought from military dealers for as little as £4.

Des Mawby, 73, who served for ten years with the Warwickshires, said: “I’m disgusted. It is totally inappropriate. He is not entitled to wear it and it is wrong that something that means so much to so many brave men should be used as a fashion statement.

“It is an emblem that belongs solely to our regiment.”

Regimental secretary, Major Richard Mills, 58, who has been flooded with calls from outraged soldiers, said: “It shows immaturity that Michael Jackson wears this without thinking what it means to our men. It devalues it.”

Jackson denies charges of child molestation, administering an intoxicating agent, conspiracy involving child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

The case resumes today.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
my boss told me a good joke today:

Last Friday MJ didn't show up to court....
Judge: Why isn't the defendent in court today?
MJ's Lawyer: he's feeling poorly today                              (for the slow ppl POOR-LEE)
Judge: oh god, this Lee isn't going to press charges as well is he?

anyway i heard the real reason he wasn't in court that day is now hes broke he had to go into the recording studio to make some more money like R Kelly does so hes recorded a new single called 'don't let your son go down on me'.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 02:15:14 PM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

salvador

• 'G'
those british wankers should shut the fuck up

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck off and get a life. innocent or not would you like someone on trial of child molesting wearing badge you earnt from years in service, what has michael jackson done to deserve the right to the badges. he has been poorly advised again.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
this is the dumbest thread ever who cares if he's wearing those badges
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
did ypu not read the article?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
its not a dumb thread if you understand what it takes to have one of those badges..

...its like wearing the back badge it only comes with honour and service....people died for those symbols thats why the various infantry etc wear them nowadays....to remind them of their forefathers achievement and honour and to act themselves with honour

mj was by doing it claiming something he is not....

for anyone currently serving and of families of people who have fought / lost lives its a bitter pill

thats why it matters....not to us but to them

'EclipZe

fuck off and get a life. innocent or not would you like someone on trial of child molesting wearing badge you earnt from years in service, what has michael jackson done to deserve the right to the badges. he has been poorly advised again.

true that, IF he was in the army and rightfully got those badges it wouldn't be a prob..