Author Topic: mobb deep dissing pac agine,but snoop on there 2  (Read 555 times)

Xzibit

Re: mobb deep dissing pac agine,but snoop on there
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2002, 08:29:36 PM »
What's so funny?   ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

teecee

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2002, 10:10:40 PM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Tha ROwster, you SERVED me, didn't you!  You are a lyrical genius and a true gangsta at that!  I stand corrected!!!!  Sorry i fucked with you, you are the real thug, you make your idol Tupac proud....peace and sorry for fucking with Thug Life or Outlaws or whoever you roll with (and please do not ever try rapping again, anyone who says Tossed up twice in a verse has an obvious obsession....and would probably love to toss Tupac's salad)

tharowster

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2002, 11:33:45 AM »
fuck u nigga,and fuck every body in here,i give ah fuck what u niggaz think,and 2 tha nigga that says i'm from east o,nigga i go by domnio,teecee nigga i didint serve u up on that 1 bitch,that was just some thing kicked up,if u hood,u know what i talking about serve'ng up,nigga i wanna have ah free style battle bitch,i know they got 1 up in here,if u down ,hit'it up,and we'll go,but if not shut  yo fucken face bitch,and that goes 2 every 1,

budsmokeronly

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2002, 12:14:24 PM »
fuck u nigga,and fuck every body in here,i give ah fuck what u niggaz think,and 2 tha nigga that says i'm from east o,nigga i go by domnio,teecee nigga i didint serve u up on that 1 bitch,that was just some thing kicked up,if u hood,u know what i talking about serve'ng up,nigga i wanna have ah free style battle bitch,i know they got 1 up in here,if u down ,hit'it up,and we'll go,but if not shut  yo fucken face bitch,and that goes 2 every 1,

If you don't give a fuck what us niggaz think then why did you make this post and sound all pissed off.  IMO you are a stupid mutha fucka, and I highly doubt that you are a gangsta.  You are just a dumb fake mutha fucka, and you should not post again to save yourself from embarassment.  Ain't no future in your front.  If you don't like me then come cap my ass.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2002, 06:41:07 PM »
teecee,mo like wanna b,wanna fuck with me,get tossed up by ah g,fuck u and yo city,front me,slap u with dezz,fuck teecee,punk ass wanna b,u fucking with g,nigga i'm from tha oakland city,toss yo ass up like ah g,nigga dont front,if u aint down 2 fight tha fuck,cuz i give's ah fuck,bitch  nigga u gonna get tossed up,bitch nigga u gonna get stuck,east oakland niggaz aint given ah fuck,nigga i'm  rep'en tha dubbs,nigga u  get tossed up,nigga u ah punked,nigga u getting stuck,nigga rush up,u getting tossed up,so dont front ,hit yo ass like ah mutha fucken blunt,cuz u aint known who u fucking with cuz,i'm from east'o,son,and i aint given ah fuck,nigga,stright killers,nigga.... it's murder dubbs,

stfu
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE