Author Topic: Michael Jackson's Accuser Cross Examined, Admits telling people it didn't happen  (Read 230 times)

Trauma-san

O.K., so the boy who accused Michael of molestation is being cross examined by Michael's lawyer.  After the charges were made public, the boy's counselor at school asked him into his office, asked the boy if the charges were true, and the boy shook his head 'no'.  The counselor asked him again if Michael had ever touched him or done anything innapropriate, and the boy said 'No, he did not touch me in any sexually inappropriate way.’.

Remember, this is AFTER the counselor had heard on the news about the charges.  Why is this even in court?  It's so much obvious bullshit.

Gavin (the boy) admitted in court today that he told the counselor, that it never happened. 

?

He told prosecutors that Michael told him to masterbate, because if men didn't masturbate, they would rape women.  He earlier had told social services, that his grandmother told him that.  In court, he said that Michael told him it first, and that then his grandmother told him the same exact thing, later on.  When the defense lawyer asked him if they had both said the same incredibly strange quote, he replied that they did.  Come on man.  Michael never talked to this boy about masturbating, this is some strange shit his grandma told him and he's trying to throw against Michael.  It's just sickening.

So now, you've got the boy accusing him of this shit, admitting on the stand that he told his counselor, that it never happened.  This counselor is a last-minute witness brought forth by the defense; the District Attorney (Tom Sneddon, whom Michael dissed on his "History" album in 95) and a bunch of Sherriffs showed up at the boy's house on Sunday (yesterday) to talk to the boy about what he had told his counselor; apparently they were unaware, lol.

WHOOPS!

The Watcher

Michael will get found not guilty cause of this, and i hope he does cause i don't believe he's done it. if he gets found not guilty tho, he NEEDS to change his ways and stop hanging around so many kids so this shit doesn't happen again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

He told prosecutors that Michael told him to masterbate, because if men didn't masturbate, they would rape women. 

roffletacos

KURUPTION-81

Michael will get found not guilty cause of this, and i hope he does cause i don't believe he's done it. if he gets found not guilty tho, he NEEDS to change his ways and stop hanging around so many kids so this shit doesn't happen again

agreed, i dont think mj has done anything but he needs to stop putting himself in a position where he can be accused of anything.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite

agreed, i dont think mj has done anything but he needs to stop putting himself in a position where he can be accused of anything.

That's real...it's obvious he didn't do anything, but if he does anything that could get him into these kinda situations, people are gonna do what they can to get money out of it. At the same time, you can tell he really doesn't give a fuck and knows he's gonna get off...who the hell else would come to court late in pajamas during a serious case like this?

Trauma-san

Yea, that's kinda "real" in one way, but it's also pretty disrespectful.  Michael has said that he never intends to put his family in such a vulnerable position again, so I hope that's the truth. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
lmfao.. hopefully they can quickly wrap up those joke-of-a-trial

salvador

• 'G'
i love michael , but he could have easily avoided this shit by using his head ( figure of speech)

NewJack

• 'G'
Too bad his head is made of about 50% of plastic at this point.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
It's true tho, if you ain't gettin none, you better let them bad boys out 1 way or another.... you keep your nut in long enuff, you gone do some stupid shit !

WHAT A JOKE THIS CASE IS BY THE WAY.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yeah man, why would he wanna be fuckin with kids when he got some magazines full of bitches in room...........i think his innocent.........

i haerd his moneysituation aint all str8 though still.....hopefully this means no mo plastic surgery...

Trauma-san

LOL that's one way of looking at it.  "Well, if he's broke, at least he can't fuck his face up anymore"